Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
because she couldn't fuck MC, duh
Exactly. She was convinced at the time she and the MC could never be together (makes more sense if you are playing with the I-patch) so with limited romantic possibilities in their small town, she briefly considered the idea of allowing herself to consider Thaddeus as an option.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Exactly. She was convinced at the time she and the MC could never be together (makes more sense if you are playing with the I-patch) so with limited romantic possibilities in their small town, she briefly considered the idea of allowing herself to consider Thaddeus as an option.
If that was the case, then as soon as the MC shares his feelings, then that should open up the route, regardless of if she's done anything with Thaddeus. She loves the MC and being with Thaddeus shouldn't change that.

To me at least, it seems that if you allow Thaddeus to bang Evelyn, Evelyn becomes a completely different person, with a different personality. If you stop Thaddeus, Evelyn loves that MC and always has. If you don't stop Thaddeus, she doesn't love the MC and never has.

Reactions: Jccurtis

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
If that was the case, then as soon as the MC shares his feelings, then that should open up the route, regardless of if she's done anything with Thaddeus. She loves the MC and being with Thaddeus shouldn't change that.

To me at least, it seems that if you allow Thaddeus to bang Evelyn, Evelyn becomes a completely different person, with a different personality. If you stop Thaddeus, Evelyn loves that MC and always has. If you don't stop Thaddeus, she doesn't love the MC and never has.
I only know the path I played was cockblocking Thaddeus, which Evelyn goes on to thank us (MC) for stopping her from making a mistake she would have regretted. Then her romance path goes cold until about halfway through the game and the MC has to get farther in the story/train his magic ability, to where he gains the info he needs to pursue romance with her. At that point you find out all about her feelings for the MC, why she never acted on them sooner (traumatic family secret), and her renewed pledge to only want to be with the MC going forward.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I only know the path I played was cockblocking Thaddeus, which Evelyn goes on to thank us (MC) for stopping her from making a mistake she would have regretted. Then her romance path goes cold until about halfway through the game and the MC has to get farther in the story/train his magic ability, to where he gains the info he needs to pursue romance with her. At that point you find out all about her feelings for the MC, why she never acted on them sooner (traumatic family secret), and her renewed pledge to only want to be with the MC going forward.
I know all of that. I played through both routes back in version 28 or something and during the NTR route you talk to evelyn about their shared past and if I remember correctly she rejects the MC when he shares feelings. I'm playing through from the beginning again.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How long does it take for Nell to no longer be angry with the MC after she becomes Fairy Queen? The walkthrough says I should be able to have sex with her 9 days after she becomes queen. But I still can't, I've played an extra 5 days and still she refuses.
1. don't make her angry

or

2. spend 2 weeks game time doing something else (plenty of girls to bang if don't wanna skip days).

Nizzz

Dec 30, 2018
Is there any way to enable auto-forward in this game, the buttons in the UI seems to be disabled

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Is there any way to enable auto-forward in this game, the buttons in the UI seems to be disabled
I'm not sure how auto-forward is supposed to work in Ren'py. I just kept the option there as it was in the default settings, from what I can recall. Supposedly, just sliding the auto-forward speed slider should be enough to enable it, but it doesn't seem to work for me, so... *shrug*. I have no idea, sorry.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Yeah just checked and the android version has the UI enabled, guess I'll have to play it on android emulator then
You keep saying the UI is disabled. What are you talking about? The buttons in the preferences menu aren't disabled in the official version.

Nizzz

Dec 30, 2018
You keep saying the UI is disabled. What are you talking about? The buttons in the preferences menu aren't disabled in the official version.
Windows Version:

Android Version:

As you can see the "Auto" button is only in the android version, so you can't really activate it on the windows one

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Windows Version:

Android Version:

As you can see the "Auto" button is only in the android version, so you can't really activate it on the windows one
If you want to skip text, you can press ctrl or tab (tab keeps it on, ctrl skips while it is pressed). You can also choose to skip unread text as well in the menu. I personally don't like auto, because I miss reading some of the longer text boxes.

4.60 star(s) 377 Votes