Sriya

Mar 14, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Long Live the Princess v0.33.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thanks But there is no save option can you fixed it

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
i found game destroying bug. im at the very end, where you
, and i cant complete it because i am missing a clue (possibly 2 even) from Thaddeus

i dont have this clue, and thaddeus is completely gone from the game because i maxed out courage. i try to visit him literally any day any time and it just says "he's busy"

so i guess i have to start over.

edit: yep ultimately had to go back to around day 30 before i learned the last point in courage, then had to wait till i could make Evelyn go home, and at that point was able to get the thaddius conversation where you can ask about the princesses.

once you get the final point in courage he simply wont talk to you anymore and that clue is forever lost
It doesn't work like that at all. Courage training has no relation to talking to him whatsoever. Yes, courage training is blocked out once you reach a certain level with him, but talking to him is not.

Stop clicking the "Train courage" button if you want to talk to him and click "Talk to Thaddeus" instead. It's really that simple. He will only be busy if he is interacting with Evelyn, which is any time she's not at home. Since Evelyn is always at the town hall in the mornings (unless she has gone permanently, in which case Thaddeus is more easily available), you have to check in the afternoons.

I genuinely don't understand why some players struggle with this. I've heard so many people say it's impossible to talk to him when it's clearly not. I guess they try once and then give up?

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Why can't you do both Evelyn with you and Evelyn with Thaddeus at the same time? The MC can bang a bunch of girls, but Evelyn can't bang both of them it's either one or the other, that seems hypocritical to me. There should be an option to share Evelyn with Thaddeus, that would be good.

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
Why can't you do both Evelyn with you and Evelyn with Thaddeus at the same time? The MC can bang a bunch of girls, but Evelyn can't bang both of them it's either one or the other, that seems hypocritical to me. There should be an option to share Evelyn with Thaddeus, that would be good.
Share Evelyn? I'm sorry, I don't even understand what you mean, I have a firm grasp of the English language but this has me perplexed. It mustn't be English then clearly, it reads like it though, the words are present, but the formation of them is so, Alien.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Hell no. Ntr & sharing b.s not for me
I don't want a backboneless stupid mc

Reactions: hieulo

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
It's not something I could ever see Evelyn wanting to do. You've got to realize, all the characters in this story live a life of their own inside my head, and I'm often not in control of their personalities at all. Writing believable characters is weird in that way.

KittyCats2692

Nov 20, 2019
It doesn't work like that at all. Courage training has no relation to talking to him whatsoever. Yes, courage training is blocked out once you reach a certain level with him, but talking to him is not.

Stop clicking the "Train courage" button if you want to talk to him and click "Talk to Thaddeus" instead. It's really that simple. He will only be busy if he is interacting with Evelyn, which is any time she's not at home. Since Evelyn is always at the town hall in the mornings (unless she has gone permanently, in which case Thaddeus is more easily available), you have to check in the afternoons.

I genuinely don't understand why some players struggle with this. I've heard so many people say it's impossible to talk to him when it's clearly not. I guess they try once and then give up?
That is what I would guess. That is how it works in a lot of games, and even though you put a lot of time and effort into things like schedules (which is greatly appreciated btw, we love the living world), many other devs don't, so it doesn't often occur to try things like going at different times of day.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
It's not something I could ever see Evelyn wanting to do. You've got to realize, all the characters in this story live a life of their own inside my head, and I'm often not in control of their personalities at all. Writing believable characters is weird in that way.
Was the Evelyn, Callie threesome totally in character or did you have to work it a bit in your head for the scene to happen?

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Was the Evelyn, Callie threesome totally in character or did you have to work it a bit in your head for the scene to happen?
iirc, didn't the MC give the suggestion to Evelyn to be open to the idea of having fun with Callie? If you play the romance path with Evelyn, she eventually states how much she loves the MC and no one else, in fact, even the uncle had known for years how she's tried to hide her feelings for the MC. In that case, I'm not quite sure she'd want to be tag-teamed by the MC & Thaddeus.

Reactions: AdamJohn36

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
iirc, didn't the MC give the suggestion to Evelyn to be open to the idea of having fun with Callie? If you play the romance path with Evelyn, she eventually states how much she loves the MC and no one else, in fact, even the uncle had known for years how she's tried to hide her feelings for the MC. In that case, I'm not quite sure she'd want to be tag-teamed by the MC & Thaddeus.
I don't want a Thad threesome, was just asking.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Then why she was ready to fu.... Thaddeus during the initial time of game ??

SHUNCHANCHAN

Jun 18, 2020
Hello Developer Belle.. how can i get OST or BGM from Long Live The Princess.. i love so much from gameplay story and BGM.. can please share the BGM ?

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hello Developer Belle.. how can i get OST or BGM from Long Live The Princess.. i love so much from gameplay story and BGM.. can please share the BGM ?
I don't have the rights to distribute the music separately from the game. You can find all the music on , however. The names and composers of each track can be found in LLtP's gallery and credits.

SHUNCHANCHAN

Jun 18, 2020
I don't have the rights to distribute the music separately from the game. You can find all the music on , however. The names and composers of each track can be found in LLtP's gallery and credits.
Thank you very much for advice .. i hope for the future can be Perfect story with BGM..

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Have you finished the current update? From my perspective, it's not about sharing or not sharing with Thaddeus, it's about saving Evelyn from Thaddeus.

4.60 star(s) 377 Votes