fleck

Aug 27, 2018
So, let's see if understood you correctly, are you saying that I have to rewind to old save files to advance further with Primrose?

I don't mean to disrespect, but I can't see the logic behind that, I've already done these things, what would accomplish doing them all over again?
That comment was not meant as an answer to you :D

Reactions: Paapi

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Don't take any offence please. I read in walkthrough that go back to an older save to unlock primroses dark secret. I went to princess Lilith without it & got screwed. Finally i used online and editor & it did the job cleanly. But i was really mad at that time. Almost uninstalled it.

fleck

Aug 27, 2018
Don't take any offence please. I read in walkthrough that go back to an older save to unlock primroses dark secret. I went to princess Lilith without it & got screwed. Finally i used online and editor & it did the job cleanly. But i was really mad at that time. Almost uninstalled it.
If you're referring to the Walkthrough 0.31v2 (linked in the master post via mega), it doesn't say that anywhere. The only two saves made in that walkthrough are for the two Primrose paths (prison/no prison) and a save before the endgame.
Since 0.33 does not have a deadline for the coronation, you can take as long as you want for almost all content, Primrose's dark secret included.

Alexju90

Dec 2, 2019
Okay, I can't see how can I write a review, so I just leave a quick comment here:

I just finished tus amazing game and what can I say... "Amazing" doesn't even makes it justice.

I just enjoyed at max all this game could offer, it's such a brilliant medieval-fantasy adventure on its own with its amazing characters, and its amazing writing, and its amazing story, its amazing gameplay based on getting clues and investigating and resolving plots and perfecting stats RPG style... Just perfect, but it also includes some wonderful lewd to accompany the whole thing.

Just a brilliant product, Belle, you should be really proud for what you achieved here, an amazing work.

In my ending:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And what a perfect way to sum up an already perfect game.

The one thing I haven't tried is getting someone pregnant, though I have a savefile earlier int the game to try it out, and the only woman I could not make any advances with was the nun, I talked with her in the church about her "date" with Callie and after that the church stayed open for me to visit, but no matter the day or the time I always found the church empty before that, is there anything to do with the nun?

Anyway, thank you for an amazing game, Belle, 5/5, please keep the good work.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Okay, I can't see how can I write a review, so I just leave a quick comment here:

I just finished tus amazing game and what can I say... "Amazing" doesn't even makes it justice.

I just enjoyed at max all this game could offer, it's such a brilliant medieval-fantasy adventure on its own with its amazing characters, and its amazing writing, and its amazing story, its amazing gameplay based on getting clues and investigating and resolving plots and perfecting stats RPG style... Just perfect, but it also includes some wonderful lewd to accompany the whole thing.

Just a brilliant product, Belle, you should be really proud for what you achieved here, an amazing work.

In my ending:

The one thing I haven't tried is getting someone pregnant, though I have a savefile earlier int the game to try it out, and the only woman I could not make any advances with was the nun, I talked with her in the church about her "date" with Callie and after that the church stayed open for me to visit, but no matter the day or the time I always found the church empty before that, is there anything to do with the nun?

Just click the rating star to post review

Reactions: Mattu and Alexju90

onitiyashi

Jan 11, 2020
Not trying to knock other games(VNs for the prudish) but I just re-downloaded this because I haven't played the latest update. How is 900MB and one of the best games on here. Boys got to step their game up. I see games with a few GBs that aren't on this level :unsure:

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018

In my ending:

The nun's content will be added as part of the New Game+ mode, according to the developer.

Kambabolsa

Oct 9, 2020
Fascinating. I hadn't even thought about the possibility that you could get physically locked out of the library on a permanent basis like that. It's such an incredibly unlikely situation for anyone to end up in. I don't really see it as a problem, though, as the endings and overall progression will be able to deal with this automatically. The biggest challenge is that you've made it impossible for you to achieve the good endings in your own game.

Unless you just want to see how things turn out, you might want to start over. Remember, you can hold down Ctrl to skip text you've already seen, so it won't take as long as it sounds like.
One question you have in mind is to throw it in steam when the game is over, I think it will be good for the game

Reactions: thewhiterider27

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Hi, I noticed all this discussion about endgame. I played this ages ago, has this game finally ended?

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Hi, I noticed all this discussion about endgame. I played this ages ago, has this game finally ended?
Not yet. But almost
Maybe upcoming update will be the last one with story content

Last edited:

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Holy moly is it really ending? I also didn't play it in ages! It looks like perfect opportunity to jump in. Did game introduced the princes already?

Reactions: Paapi

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
To clarify: The main storyline is ending in the next update (0.34), but the game's development will go on for a while longer. There is still a lot of missing content that is not required to reach the ending.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
To clarify: The main storyline is ending in the next update (0.34), but the game's development will go on for a while longer. There is still a lot of missing content that is not required to reach the ending.
I wonder dear Bell, anything new? Some secret project on your mind already? ;) Spill it :devilish:

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
There will be a time and a place for such discussions later. As I said, LLtP's development will continue for a while.

I do expect to completely finish the game in 2021, though.
Just a simple yes / no question. Answer it please. Next project is fantasy or not ??

I love fantasy

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes