Tahshrif

Oct 27, 2020
Hm, looks interesting enough. Some tags like "male protagonist" would be useful, so far it's only "lesbian", if there wasn't talk about his dick in the screens I wouldn't know.
Why are you trying a sex game, you have no cock

Lambanomai

Oct 9, 2019
Hey guys, I'm truying to invade the Cron's mind, but I can't find this pice of evidence "Two years ago, Princess Lilith fell from the castle barbican and into the moat, where she drowned." that I need based on the guide. Anyone knows where I can find it?

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
Hey guys, I'm truying to invade the Cron's mind, but I can't find this pice of evidence "Two years ago, Princess Lilith fell from the castle barbican and into the moat, where she drowned." that I need based on the guide. Anyone knows where I can find it?
Read "The Royal Family" at the library, then talk to Thaddeus at the town hall about "princess selena has a sister" (I think that's the name of the clue you get from the book.)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Nice to hear Again Thankxx for a New Year of Joy Read your post with one Laughing and one crying Eye so Happy New Year to you BELLE and your Team Also for all the Mods Modder DEV on this Site and for all the Comunty See you next Year !!!

Alexju90

Dec 2, 2019
This game is a masterclass on how to do this kind of games, is just perfect: Good content, excellent writing, amazing characters... It's just perfect.

But I'm stucked.

Well, Primrose is in prison, and I can't find any more clues on how to advance on her not either in the weak spell regarding her throwing the erotic books away or in the stronger spell regarding Meerek's Death.

There's no more books to read in the library and talking to Samarra does not help either, happens the same, I can cast a spell on her but don't have enough clues to make it further, and I have no means to find more either.

It's kinda frustrating, cause I know I need to advance on Primrose to find about those erotic books cause they're the only way to boost my perseversity, which is the only attribute I haven't boosted up not even a bit yet, but I can't find how to proceed.

Any help?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
You needed to have that information before she went to jail and I believe you had to confront her with it to be able to get her guard down.

Reactions: Alexju90

fleck

Aug 27, 2018
This game is a masterclass on how to do this kind of games, is just perfect: Good content, excellent writing, amazing characters... It's just perfect.

But I'm stucked.

Well, Primrose is in prison, and I can't find any more clues on how to advance on her not either in the weak spell regarding her throwing the erotic books away or in the stronger spell regarding Meerek's Death.

There's no more books to read in the library and talking to Samarra does not help either, happens the same, I can cast a spell on her but don't have enough clues to make it further, and I have no means to find more either.

It's kinda frustrating, cause I know I need to advance on Primrose to find about those erotic books cause they're the only way to boost my perseversity, which is the only attribute I haven't boosted up not even a bit yet, but I can't find how to proceed.

Any help?
Okay, all I can work with here is "missing clues". I never had the search for the two secrets overlap (and Primrose never in prison), but I'll try my best. You need only the small secret to get access to the books.
The clues are in the order you need to present them to Primrose, with how you find them in brackets.

Small Secret:
Primrose threw the books away (Search for interesting books during work in the library)
Primrose never throws anything in the trash (search behind the library)
Primrose has borrowed several overdue books (organize a list of overdue books during work in the library).

Large secret:
Merek would've bankrupted the bank (Investigate the financial situation[Library at night])
Primrose borrowed a book about poisons (Investigate borrowed books[Library at night])
The killer had a key, or somebody with a key gave them access (Investigate windows and doors[Library at night], then ask Primrose about it)
Merek's tea was poisoned (present a clue to Samarra[needs five clues: Nell is part fey, Merek was poisoned and the three you need for Primrose])

Alexju90

Dec 2, 2019
You needed to have that information before she went to jail and I believe you had to confront her with it to be able to get her guard down.
So I already screwed up?

Okay, all I can work with here is "missing clues". I never had the search for the two secrets overlap (and Primrose never in prison), but I'll try my best. You need only the small secret to get access to the books.
The clues are in the order you need to present them to Primrose, with how you find them in brackets.

Small Secret:
Primrose threw the books away (Search for interesting books during work in the library)
Primrose never throws anything in the trash (search behind the library)
Primrose has borrowed several overdue books (organize a list of overdue books during work in the library).

Large secret:
Merek would've bankrupted the bank (Investigate the financial situation[Library at night])
Primrose borrowed a book about poisons (Investigate borrowed books[Library at night])
The killer had a key, or somebody with a key gave them access (Investigate windows and doors[Library at night], then ask Primrose about it)
Merek's tea was poisoned (present a clue to Samarra[needs five clues: Nell is part fey, Merek was poisoned and the three you need for Primrose])
The thing is that I cannot longer work at the library being Primrose in jail and I cannot acces the library at night.

Thanks for the help, guys, but I think I really screwed up with no solution, did I not?

fleck

Aug 27, 2018
So I already screwed up?

The thing is that I cannot longer work at the library being Primrose in jail and I cannot acces the library at night.

Thanks for the help, guys, but I think I really screwed up with no solution, did I not?
Yeah, you definitely locked Primrose's storyline and your perversity with that. I'm slightly baffled you managed to not get a key for the library though since the requirements are so low you can get it on day 3 with the correct choice on day 1, or slightly later with a wrong choice.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
So I already screwed up?

Fascinating. I hadn't even thought about the possibility that you could get physically locked out of the library on a permanent basis like that. It's such an incredibly unlikely situation for anyone to end up in. I don't really see it as a problem, though, as the endings and overall progression will be able to deal with this automatically. The biggest challenge is that you've made it impossible for you to achieve the good endings in your own game.

Unless you just want to see how things turn out, you might want to start over. Remember, you can hold down Ctrl to skip text you've already seen, so it won't take as long as it sounds like.

Alexju90

Dec 2, 2019
Okay, thanks a lot for the help, even getting help from the creator himself (thanks for an amazing game, really), but following Belle's advice I started over.

Now I'm doing tings better:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What should I do?

Alexju90

Dec 2, 2019
I wish rolling back to old saves wasn't required for unlocked primroses dark secret. Playing on android so no chances use console (using usb keyboard will not work too). I had to edit my saves in online editor to prevent bad ending with princes lilith. Online editor did its job.

I still don't know what the hell was the conversation happened between primrose & mc about dark secret (because i didn't get full experience).
So rolling back to older save was necessary ??? If yes, i can only call it as a b.s idea.
So, let's see if understood you correctly, are you saying that I have to rewind to old save files to advance further with Primrose?

I don't mean to disrespect, but I can't see the logic behind that, I've already done these things, what would accomplish doing them all over again?

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
So, let's see if understood you correctly, are you saying that I have to rewind to old save files to advance further with Primrose?

I don't mean to disrespect, but I can't see the logic behind that, I've already done these things, what would accomplish doing them all over again?
I don't know rolling back is necessary or not to unlock primrose dark secret.

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes