professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Belle: Finally worked through to the 'good' ending...whew... I had too many saves with different choices at the later stage of the game and was using the wrong one so got the 'bad' ending several times.
After working through such a long Saga of a story with the twists and turns you gave it, I have to say, the End satisfies! Great build up and then to have to 'choose the right answers' to get through the last 'mine field' was quite ingenious. I never knew if I 'wuz gonna die after all' or not. (which, of course, I did!)
I guess the only thing I would offer for improvement was the amount of dialog during the last 'combat'/'contest' scene with the 'big black-n-Red' monster (great Image!!) was a little too long. You're like me, I tend to want to 'explain' everything or link it all in. Not probably necessary. You could probably cut 30-40% of the "thinking" the MC goes through and present the choices a little more directly...while still building up the tension with your allies suffering and your fate hanging in the balence.
But all in all, BRAVO! AUTHOR!! AUTHOR!! ENCORE!! ENCORE!! YEAH!! GREAT JOB BELLE!!

cuoly

Jun 20, 2020
last time i play, mc only imagine hiss sister copulate with that man when not back late night. now is there a real ntr?

how about the princess, she show up already?

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
Sorry if this has been answer before but I'm just starting the game so I don't wanna go through the past pages and encounter spoilers. I'm using the walkthrough but apart from the intro before day one I can't find anything that shows the NTR stuff, I like to have 2 saves 1 for NTR and 1 without but as far as I can see the WT don't have anything about the NTR?

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Sorry if this has been answer before but I'm just starting the game so I don't wanna go through the past pages and encounter spoilers. I'm using the walkthrough but apart from the intro before day one I can't find anything that shows the NTR stuff, I like to have 2 saves 1 for NTR and 1 without but as far as I can see the WT don't have anything about the NTR?
There is only one case of NTR in the game and that is completely optional, and don't bother with the tutorial, because it will more than likely screw you up.
Use the tutorial only when you are completely stuck and you have nothing else to lose.

Reactions: xapican

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
There is only one case of NTR in the game and that is completely optional, and don't bother with the Walkthrough, because it will more than likely screw you up.
Use the Walkthrough only when you are completely stuck and you have nothing else to lose.

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes