SageOfHentai

Oct 13, 2018
Does anyone have complete saves of V.28 and below? I haven't played since that version and lost all my saves. Would prefer one on the romancing Evelyn route. Thank you.

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
What's with Neil refusing to have sex I'm at the part of the Fey Court Already saying Sex,,, It's fine
what did i done wrong?

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
This game's been on my watchlist for a while, and I finally played it for the first time yesterday. I like it! I really enjoy the escalating music effect during the secret reveal interrogation sequences.

Reactions: Belle

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
What's with Neil refusing to have sex I'm at the part of the Fey Court Already saying Sex,,, It's fine
what did i done wrong?
You were to pushy and pissed her off most likely...
and this is a prime example for why you should read the dialogues instead of the Walkthrough...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what did i done wrong?
you threatened her, still leaving her alone (well alone and alone since she's queen of fairies) for a week or 2 will make her like you again. there are others to bang in the meanwhile.

Reactions: LilyIsMyBitch

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Hey Belle I have a small suggestion. In the music gallery, could we have the Invade Mind music loops? I know they're not full-blown songs but I'd like to listen to them again. I envision it being like...

Code:
Title/Creator of Song [Intro] [Loop 1] [Loop 2]
And we could click to play the any of them, but if we play Intro it could automatically lead to Loop 1, and click to switch between that and Loop 2? I dunno if I'm being clear. ^_^;;

Crippy

May 28, 2018
I thought this game was already done ?? What did they add in the update this time ??
You would have seen the completed tag if it was. You get to make a series of choices that will lead to a crucial choice.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hey Belle I have a small suggestion. In the music gallery, could we have the Invade Mind music loops? I know they're not full-blown songs but I'd like to listen to them again. I envision it being like...

Code:
Title/Creator of Song [Intro] [Loop 1] [Loop 2]
And we could click to play the any of them, but if we play Intro it could automatically lead to Loop 1, and click to switch between that and Loop 2? I dunno if I'm being clear. ^_^;;
It's not quite that simple. The loops are built up from an intro and a looping section, and I don't think the default Ren'py gallery player supports that kind of nuance.

Reactions: DarkDank

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
It's not quite that simple. The loops are built up from an intro and a looping section, and I don't think the default Ren'py gallery player supports that kind of nuance.
Ah, oh well. Thanks for answering anyway. :)

I really am enjoying the mystery, and those sequences have been the most memorable aspect of the game so far aside from the characters. Not to sound dramatic, but it still gives me goosebumps when it transitions from the "inquisitive" first loop to what I've been thinking of as the "cornered" second loop lol.

Reactions: Belle

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Okay, I banished the demon...
umm... can I get a clue about what I can expect in next update?
Short answer.... Nope.
Belle has said this update would have a short cut off at the end. But we'll all have to wait to find out what happens after the Demon's gone.
My guess is, that it will have a lot to do with your choices up to starting the "end Game". Did you try to get them all pregnant? Did you hold your self back totally? Did you only Do one or a couple of the girls? that kind of thing. However, truth is only in that little faerie's devious, dirty mind.... :)

LeonToralla

Nov 15, 2019
This 0.33 requires incest patch for view all the scenes with Evelyn? Need to wait for it or there already in the game?

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes