SMD

Jan 13, 2018
I've finished those all I get from Samara now is that between her legs part and that's it for her
That's what I'm showing for Remove Inhibitions too, do you have an option to talk to her? If you haven't gotten all the steps she'll tell you she doesn't trust you enough yet, but if you do she'll spill on what you need.

If you are still having trouble post a save and I'll try and see what you are missing.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
That's what I'm showing for Remove Inhibitions too, do you have an option to talk to her? If you haven't gotten all the steps she'll tell you she doesn't trust you enough yet, but if you do she'll spill on what you need.

If you are still having trouble post a save and I'll try and see what you are missing.
yeah only option I have

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
as usual nice update besides only 1 sexscene, using clues for selena was bit confusing since 1 clue was needed twice and answers to demon weren't that obvious but rollback saved mc's life. not sure which path regarding what to do with demon was good and which bad so saved for both of paths.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
This isn't my thread. I can't do anything like that on my own.
Forgive me if I'm stating something you already know, but you're aware that you can request that the thread be "transferred" to you, right? (As the developer, it should be under your control if you want it to be, and that does seem to be the norm here when requested.)

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Forgive me if I'm stating something you already know, but you're aware that you can request that the thread be "transferred" to you, right? (As the developer, it should be under your control if you want it to be, and that does seem to be the norm here when requested.)
Why would I want to do that? I'm not the one who posts the pirated version of the game here, and I don't want to be. I was just stating that this isn't my thread, not that I want it to be.

Checkman

May 24, 2017
To tell you the truth the ending was surprisingly interesting, the demon was obvious from a mile away, but what Selena/Demon wanted to do really threw me off. I think I laughed for a good 10 minutes when I read that part, but I was also delighted because it was soo much different than other endings to a story of this calibre . From the countless books I have read, to the things I have written myself this might be one of the more or less original things I have seen in my life. So as soon as I start working you are getting yourself a supporter :D

Reactions: Belle
4.60 star(s) 378 Votes