grimsaint

Aug 7, 2016
I accidentally did evelyns dark secret first and then the large secret and now i can't confess my feelings any way to fix this?

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
Short answer.... Nope.
Belle has said this update would have a short cut off at the end. But we'll all have to wait to find out what happens after the Demon's gone.
My guess is, that it will have a lot to do with your choices up to starting the "end Game". Did you try to get them all pregnant? Did you hold your self back totally? Did you only Do one or a couple of the girls? that kind of thing. However, truth is only in that little faerie's devious, dirty mind.... :)
I only tried to impregnate Evelyn and Primrose

Autismo01

Sep 3, 2017
The last time I've played this game was a year ago, I've read some posts a few weeks back that incest was removed because of Patreon but a patch was made to add it back. Is the version in the download section already patched? Thanks!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The last time I've played this game was a year ago, I've read some posts a few weeks back that incest was removed because of Patreon but a patch was made to add it back. Is the version in the download section already patched? Thanks!
2 versions, p version for patreon and non-p for subscribe.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
no and not exactly needed since content can be passed with trial and error aka with help of scrolling back.
For many branching paths, by the time you realize it's not the path you're looking for, the game won't allow you to back up top the decision point. In this particular set, you knew it was a bad decision almost instantly, so it was easy to try all options.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
For many branching paths, by the time you realize it's not the path you're looking for, the game won't allow you to back up top the decision point. In this particular set, you knew it was a bad decision almost instantly, so it was easy to try all options.
true, other option is to save after each choice and if it goes hell then reload save.

Carso150

Jul 26, 2017
does the 0.33 have incest or doesnt, because it doesnt appear any "P" or "non-P" version or something like with the previous 0.32

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
does the 0.33 have incest or doesnt, because it doesnt appear any "P" or "non-P" version or something like with the previous 0.32
has incest most likely although if has started endgame then no meeting with evelyn.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Evelyn is far more prety then others -I wont even think to ruin download new update to ruin it
Evelyn Leaving Mc is like Game Over (y)

Reactions: AdamJohn36

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Evelyn is far more prety then others -I wont even think to ruin download new update to ruin it
Evelyn Leaving Mc is like Game Over (y)
she did helpmc to get to castle and that's last time she was seen.

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes