opalix

Aug 8, 2019
Hey guys, I'm not sure if i simply missed something or I just can't figure out how to use the berries to protect myself. I meet Selena, try to invade her mind, everything goes red and shit hits the fan. I get the doomer ending. I tried using the berries from the inventory but had no success.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. if you already got spooked .. can you give some pointers?
Oh, the map got updated, that's cool, even though for a moment I went like "WTF where is everything?" because I'm too used to the old map
What is everything on that map?
What are the roads?
Where are the names?
What are the places?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: xapican

Joe9ty

Jun 18, 2020
I have played this game from the beginning 4 times now trying to complete it without taking short cuts or cheats. This time however I can't find the final Charisma point having only 5 of the 6 available. Could someone in the know possibly include the basic details of how each Charisma point is earned. I have lost my resolve to continue and can't stand the thought of yet another bad ending. Thanks in advance :)

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I have played this game from the beginning 4 times now trying to complete it without taking short cuts or cheats. This time however I can't find the final Charisma point having only 5 of the 6 available. Could someone in the know possibly include the basic details of how each Charisma point is earned. I have lost my resolve to continue and can't stand the thought of yet another bad ending. Thanks in advance :)
either Evelyn ran away or you didn't fuck Samarra after a duel, it's almost impossible to miss other points

Joe9ty

Jun 18, 2020
either Evelyn ran away or you didn't fuck Samarra after a duel, it's almost impossible to miss other points
Thanks, I think the problem is Evelyn, I can't seem to get her to leave or progress a relationship in my current attempt. I seem to have hit a wall or missed something that I can't recover. Any ideas?

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Thanks, I think the problem is Evelyn, I can't seem to get her to leave or progress a relationship in my current attempt. I seem to have hit a wall or missed something that I can't recover. Any ideas?
so, what secrets do you have left with her? or you can just give me your save and I'll tell you what to do

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Thanks for looking at this for me, crabsinthekitchen . I'm content to return to the start if that's what's needed, just want to freakin finish it now :p
ok, got it. several massages in the afternoon should do the trick. 4 should be enough. and maybe it's time to interfere in her "negotiations", it's not necessary but should make her jump into your bed a little bit faster since there are no other options

Autismo01

Sep 3, 2017
Selena's motive at the end made me chuckle and facepalm, it's just so dumb and juvenile. Oh well, still a good game, can't wait for the ending!

Reactions: xapican

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
ahhhh my game is bugged. The reminder to access the wilderness map is permanently on the screen now. Even after accessing the map it comes up again. Any fix? Loading the game does not help.

EDIT: I just went for courage training and a pop up happened, fixing the bugged reminder pop up.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 378 Votes