professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
is there a way to make nell not mad at you while she's fairy queen? Do i have to go back and just not threaten to break up with her?
That's right. You have to persuade her to go with you without threatening her. It takes several tries. The Walkthru actually has the right hint on this one. (God forbid!)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How the fuck do you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
same way as others, find secrets, use spells, etc.

is there a way to make nell not mad at you while she's fairy queen? Do i have to go back and just not threaten to break up with her?
if you threatened her that you leave if she doesn't become fairy queen then you need to do other things for a week or 2 and she'll forgive you.

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
is there a walk through for the whole game up to the ending parts? Because the walk through that is in the description ends before the 3 part ending.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is there a walk through for the whole game up to the ending parts? Because the walk through that is in the description ends before the 3 part ending.
no and on latest version you don't need walkthrough. you need walkthrough only before endgame.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
So I just started to advance far enough to where I can start to pursue relationships, my question is, is there a negative consequence to romancing more than 1 LI simultaneously? Its my first playthrough and if we can only choose 1 girl to end up with I'd rather not fuck it up by going after every girl that shows interest.

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
So I just started to advance far enough to where I can start to pursue relationships, my question is, is there a negative consequence to romancing more than 1 LI simultaneously? Its my first playthrough and if we can only choose 1 girl to end up with I'd rather not fuck it up by going after every girl that shows interest.
We don't know yet.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
fair enough, I just didn't want to assume there is a harem/friends with benefits path, but don't want to miss out on any content either even though I already am leaning towards 2 possible LI to end up with.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
fair enough, I just didn't want to assume there is a harem/friends with benefits path, but don't want to miss out on any content either even though I already am leaning towards 2 possible LI to end up with.
The Best End can only be obtained by maxing out stats, which is only possible if you finish all Character Quests and get to a love level in your relationship though

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
you got mind control magic, worst case scenario just use it to make a girl forgive you if she finds out about others

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I wonder how many pages we would have if we removed all "where is the walkthrough?" posts...

only new fairy queen is outta possible marriage since her marrying human might not be that possible.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
only new fairy queen is outta possible marriage since her marrying human might not be that possible.
well he's not entirely human after previous fairy queen resurrected him so it might be possible. new fairy queen was only part fey herself. although I'd probably prefer marrying one of the princesses with Evelyn getting Thaddeus' position

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I've been following the walkthrough, and when it comes to my night visits with Evelyn, I haven't unlocked the last point in perversity. I read all the books in the library, is there somewhere else I go to get that last point?

By new fairy queen, do you mean Nell? I read ahead in the walkthrough and read she is related to the previous fairy queen. It just so happens I'm just shy of romancing the current fairy queen and considering she is currently still married wasn't sure how that would work out.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I've been following the walkthrough, and when it comes to my night visits with Evelyn, I haven't unlocked the last point in perversity. I read all the books in the library, is there somewhere else I go to get that last point?

By new fairy queen, do you mean Nell? I read ahead in the walkthrough and read she is related to the previous fairy queen. It just so happens I'm just shy of romancing the current fairy queen and considering she is currently still married wasn't sure how that would work out.
ex-fq (from end game pov) just wants dick not love and being in good terms with new fq before end game is must.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020

For the last perversity point, there's always Lea, or you can try to finger girls at night if you have enough agility

And don't be shy, first fairy queen needs someone better than three-thrust-guy

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
For the last perversity point, there's always Lea, or you can try to finger girls at night if you have enough agility

And don't be shy, first fairy queen needs someone better than three-thrust-guy
I was actually hoping to romance current FQ and eventually Evelyn (though feeling a little guilty atm leading Primrose on).

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I was actually hoping to romance current FQ and eventually Evelyn (though feeling a little guilty atm leading Primrose on).
there's a FwB path for Primrose. she has to like you a little less after you save her from prison so if you don't spend a lot of time with her before the investigation starts it should go this way instead of a girlfriend path

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes