Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
there's a FwB path for Primrose. she has to like you a little less after you save her from prison so if you don't spend a lot of time with her before the investigation starts it should go this way instead of a girlfriend path
From my experience, which way you go in her relationship depends the most on whether or not you read the book she recommends to you. She doesn't expect much when she does since she's used to being ignored. However, she'll really appreciate it if you actually take her recommendation seriously.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
From my experience, which way you go in her relationship depends the most on whether or not you read the book she recommends to you. She doesn't expect much when she does since she's used to being ignored. However, she'll really appreciate it if you actually take her recommendation seriously.
Shit! Stupid me, I followed the walkthrough posted on SubscribeStar step by step and ended up with the choice to either accept her feelings (relationship path) or just stay friends...needless to say, when I tried stay as friends, her reaction just gutted me so I agreed to the relationship...I mean she's cute and all and the lewd scenes are great, but she's not who I would pick at the end.

Last edited:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Shit! Stupid me, I followed the walkthrough posted on subscribestar step by step and ended up with the choice to either accept her feelings (relationship path) or just stay friends...needless to say, when I tried stay as friends, her reaction just killed me so I agreed to the relationship...I mean she's cute and all, but not who I would pick to end up with at the end.
look at the bright side, now she won't get upset if you accidentally make her pregnant. on FwB path she doesn't like it when you cum inside

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

JujuFruit

May 12, 2020
Hello, is there a way to get an updated walkthrough up to the last version of the game please ? And the ways to get the good ending. I'm stuck with the bad ending :/

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
well he's not entirely human after previous fairy queen resurrected him so it might be possible. new fairy queen was only part fey herself. although I'd probably prefer marrying one of the princesses with Evelyn getting Thaddeus' position
Wow. Did not see that coming!
Is there nothing we can do to save the current fairy queen? Just feels bad she loses her near immortality and husband. After ditching that 3 pump chump, seems like we could do more than provide sex education if she’s gonna die. Is that the only thing we can do for her?.

Admittedly I am biased since she was my favorite and one I had hoped to end up with, with Evelyn being a close second. Gotta say, for what it’s worth, Belle has grown on me, gonna miss that perverted pixie.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
where do I find mandrake root for the probe memory spell ?
try asking around or check wt.

Hello, is there a way to get an updated walkthrough up to the last version of the game please ? And the ways to get the good ending. I'm stuck with the bad ending :/
bad ending aka demon eats mc? if so then read reply options carefully and before selecting reply save or rely on rollback if you chose wrong option and same thing when selecting clues.

Hamrdeye

Aug 20, 2019
I am stuck at the part where you are supposed to have sex with Nell as FQ. (Day 64). Nell keeps telling me she is still upset with me, I have waited several days and always the same.

zhicai

Donor
Aug 19, 2020
Incredible game Belle! Dialogue is crisp, character development is superb, renders are gorgeous, the evolving plot is very engaging, the soundtrack sets the mood perfectly, and there's so much to do! Not to mention that the detective and interrogation mechanics are extremely unique, at least from what I've been exposed to; they really make the game stand out. I really enjoyed spending so much time with this game!

Thank you for all the effort you put into this! Definitely one of my favorites! I'm really looking forward the the epilogue content.

Edit: Also, Belle is one of the most delightful characters in any of the games I've played on F95 - right up there with Liam from Acting Lessons and Haley from Haley's Story. Major, major props!

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am stuck at the part where you are supposed to have sex with Nell as FQ. (Day 64). Nell keeps telling me she is still upset with me, I have waited several days and always the same.
do week or 2 other things (aka fuck others incl. that dryad).

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: xapican

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Just out of curiosity is she pissed because we cheated on her/romance someone else, or is it something else plot wise in the game?

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Just out of curiosity is she pissed because we cheated on her/romance someone else, or is it something else plot wise in the game?
It's because you threaten to break up with her if she doesn't go to Fairy Queen. Like you couldn't use mind control magic to convince her or anything (you could)

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
In my current playthrough she’s one of my girlfriends so I guess that applies but what if we weren’t dating her, how would we threaten her in that case.

I’m debating if I want to play a solo romance route, and avoid any possible clusterfuck drama when all the current girls I’m dating eventually find out about each other. I’m guessing sex with the Dryad and current FQ are kinda unavoidable due to moving the story forward.

other than learning a new spell to remove our contraception any fallout by skipping Lea?

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
In my current playthrough she’s one of my girlfriends so I guess that applies but what if we weren’t dating her, how would we threaten her in that case.
If you're not in relationship with her then she's not upset

I’m debating if I want to play a solo romance route, and avoid any possible clusterfuck drama when all the current girls I’m dating eventually find out about each other. I’m guessing sex with the Dryad and current FQ are kinda unavoidable due to moving the story forward.
solo is practically impossible for good endings now, you have to fuck at least 7 girls to get a good ending in 0.33

other than learning a new spell to remove our contraception any fallout by skipping Lea?
there's a lot you miss if you don't go to her. and I really don't see why someone wouldn't want to go to her, the way scenes with her are described it's like the best sex you can get

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
there's a lot you miss if you don't go to her. and I really don't see why someone wouldn't want to go to her, the way scenes with her are described it's like the best sex you can get
You need to visit her twice for the morphed sexuality skill anyway... and that one is mandatory for the good end

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Was honestly feeling guilty seeing her right after starting things with Evelyn, and we were warned to stay away from her the first time we went to the fey court...that she’s not meant for humans. Figured I’d trigger a bad ending if I went to her. That plus all the warnings Belle gave us.

Thanks for the heads up!

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes