trutru

Mar 29, 2020
You can get with everyone in one playthrough, nobody forces you to be exclusive. In the final game there won't be enough time to catch 'em all, but since there's no time limit right now it's not a problem. In the final game it'll require New Game+ if I recall correctly.
Do we know how much time we will have ? At the beginning the Crone mentions that the coronation is in two months, if it's actually 60 days of "main gameplay loop" it's enough if one is efficient if I recall well.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Do we know how much time we will have ? At the beginning the Crone mentions that the coronation is in two months, if it's actually 60 days of "main gameplay loop" it's enough if one is efficient if I recall well.
The final number of days will be decided later, once the game has received a balance pass and some playtesting. It's too early yet.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
That’s great since my MC hasn’t said no to any of the ladies so far and was worried I might have to restart and target only specific girls and still get a ‘good’ ending.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
by the way, what's the plan moving foward? it looks like the main story is done, but do you plan on working on alternate routes? maybe work on more content for the girls? or even adding new characters?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
by the way, what's the plan moving foward? it looks like the main story is done, but do you plan on working on alternate routes? maybe work on more content for the girls? or even adding new characters?
road map has been posted, 1-2 updates and then epilogue.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i'm not so sure about this after i see the 'NTR' tag, is it avoidable ?

if i somehow fall into the NTR bullshit, please tell me that i will not receive any single NTR CG.
as said few times before it is avoidable if you (mc) intervene when it's about to happen. if you consider other girl licking mc's li's pussy as ntr then that's not avoidable.

Reactions: .N9
Mar 21, 2018
what did you do to demon's energies?
I tried both choices that allow the MC to live. All the others lead to a snapped neck. I haven't decided which one I'm going with when the update comes out. I'm guessing that absorbing the demon's energy will lead to ruin eventually but I don't know for sure. I'll probably try both paths out. The other choice is banishing the demon without any power gained which is likely the safer choice.

Reactions: Paapi

Dilemeter

Sep 14, 2020
Wow just discovered this game and binged it to finish in a couple of hours. I really loved the detective/clue mechanic with the invade mind (and the music that came with it), really felt like I was using me head. Took a couple of reloads to get the best end but wow was this game so satisfying to complete guideless. Many thanks to the devs!

Feb 19, 2018
I am seeing alot of confusion around this game with incest tag.
So the incest content is removed and there is no patch is what I am understanding. Can someone who played the game clarify if I understand that correctly?
If thats the case can the mods remove the incest tag?

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I am seeing alot of confusion around this game with incest tag.
So the incest content is removed and there is no patch is what I am understanding. Can someone who played the game clarify if I understand that correctly?
If thats the case can the mods remove the incest tag?
The original non-edited version still exits with that tag, and it is available through the dev's SubscribeStar page.

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes