crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
i think 9 or 10 if fucking that succubus or whatever she was is must.
I have to do a run to test it but I think Callie, Primrose, Nell and Belle can be rejected without endgame consequences (at least for now). But you have to have sex with everyone else: Evelyn, Samarra, FQ, Erato, Lea and both princesses. Which is funny because in the gallery, if you replay the scene with Lilith, you can set the number of previous sex partners to 0 and get a slightly different dialogue

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Well in that case, I might as well keep going with all available girls (haven't turned anyone down yet) and see how it turns out. The only ones I'd skip are Primrose (unless she accepts FWB route) and Nell. Callie isn't exactly a must but I like her exhibitionist personality, though I just assumed her sexual orientation kinda limits how far we can go with her.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I have to do a run to test it but I think Callie, Primrose, Nell and Belle can be rejected without endgame consequences
Im to much of a Horn dog LOL :LOL: I did what the old Wich told me !!:p and tried to bang everyting what on count of 3 wasn¨t on a Tree !!:p:p:ROFLMAO:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Callie isn't exactly a must but I like her exhibitionist personality, though I just assumed her sexual orientation kinda limits how far we can go with her.
a bit but still can fuck her few times or more if won't come inside her.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
how do i get the good end, i keep getting the bad end fucked pretty much everyone by this point

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
Why does almost everyone who asks about endings keep saying THE bad end? There are many, many bad ends. Nobody knows which one you're talking about.
If you expect people here to look back through even a single page of any thread, you have lofty expectations from your target audience. We're at 713 pages now and I bet 650 of them could be compiled to the same repeated questions.

Heck people ask questions about a step by step walkthrough. So it is no surprise that people would assume there is only one bad ending.

Reactions: MooseBrando

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
If you're not in relationship with her then she's not upset

solo is practically impossible for good endings now, you have to fuck at least 7 girls to get a good ending in 0.33

there's a lot you miss if you don't go to her. and I really don't see why someone wouldn't want to go to her, the way scenes with her are described it's like the best sex you can get
7? I think I've got 9.

If my count is correct I've bagged every available girl, several farm animals, some furniture and possibly a building or two and STILL haven't got the "good" ending every one talks about. I even went back and followed the walkthrough as far as it went, then on my own from there.

I'm so confused.

I may have to put this one away until it's completely finished, encyclopedia-sized walkthroughs are written and I've got no work deadlines.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Why does almost everyone who asks about endings keep saying THE bad end? There are many, many bad ends. Nobody knows which one you're talking about.
tried to to post a spoiler mentioning which one... seems to be failing at making the spoiler tag, selena's

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
can't seem to get evelyn to leave even after admitting feeling the moment the option pops up.... the only thing i'm missing in the gallery

wesleywill

Jul 9, 2019
guys I would like to ask for a complete save, all the routes done and all the scenes released, because I lost my save in the version after 0.31 and I can't do the walkthrough, and I don't know why, because I can't create the skull key and to continue, I spent about 3 hours breaking my head and I couldn't, I am grateful if someone can send me a complete 0.33 save.

mcdsdeathx

Dec 21, 2020
There is problem with Proof wich one to pressent to Fairy queen that Nell is her daughter ??? i have only ear proof ?? and others but its not those ?

i went to stables to invade mind cant prove her mother any helps Its Day 44
Can someone show proffs with picture i did all walkthrought but this is tough
Can you please tell me where i can find this clue "They are two entirely different fairy queens."

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Expected release date of next update ??
You can always, always check the ETA on the Patreon or SubscribeStar pages. Any time there is an update to the estimated release date, those pages get updated first. There is no need to ask.

Having said that, things are progressing very well with this update. I wouldn't expect any major delays like with 0.33.

mcdsdeathx

Dec 21, 2020
You can always, always check the ETA on the Patreon or SubscribeStar pages. Any time there is an update to the estimated release date, those pages get updated first. There is no need to ask.

Having said that, things are progressing very well with this update. I wouldn't expect any major delays like with 0.33.
Can you please tell me where i can find this clue "They are two entirely different fairy queens."

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes