Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
ahhhh my game is bugged. The reminder to access the wilderness map is permanently on the screen now. Even after accessing the map it comes up again. Any fix? Loading the game does not help.

EDIT: I just went for courage training and a pop up happened, fixing the bugged reminder pop up.
If you ever manage to reproduce this bug, let me know. I've seen it myself, but as long as I can't find exact steps for how to make it happen, I can't fix it.

Reactions: vmaks

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
going by the walkthough when i get to day 32 none of it works
the walkthrough is not updated and will not work correctly for this version of the game. also by following the walkthrough you will screw up anyway so dont use it.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I played through the whole thing up to the endgame then started that and it was so nerve wracking! what if i make a wrong choice? what if i missed something? I realize i could reload a save or rollback but i was still as nervous as the mc! This is a damn good vn right here! (y)

Jun 10, 2020
dryad but "she" won't be 1 of mc's helpers on early endgame.
Oh, well, in the endgame it's mistletoe, not mandrake; I couldn't remember if there actually was mandrake earlier. You have several options, but you can visit a friend who's been having fun running around the woods and wouldn't mind doing this for you (although she's, in my game, reluctant to do more).

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
just a quick favor.Hmm..I kinda would appreciated it if the walk-through is updated.And i'm confuse what choices should i pick during the endgame parts.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
just a quick favor.Hmm..I kinda would appreciated it if the walk-through is updated.And i seem lost before starting the End game TBH.
lost how? evelyn gone and fairy queen is angry to mc?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
lost how? evelyn gone and fairy queen is angry to mc?
Like in Real Life Loool !! for Evelyn don´t try to get in her panties soon and for the Fairy Queen well lets say it like this "Who wants to Fuck should be Friendly"

Sep 16, 2017
Is there a walkthrough? I just cant seem to find some of Primrose scene after completing invade mind on her as well as one more clue to tie nell to the spawn between lust of man and Fairy queen (i found out that she's the daughter of previous fairy queen but it still says I'm Missing the link) the Sister? And Thaddues stuff and some other small things that give me the bad ending.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there a walkthrough? I just cant seem to find some of Primrose scene after completing invade mind on her as well as one more clue to tie nell to the spawn between lust of man and Fairy queen (i found out that she's the daughter of previous fairy queen but it still says I'm Missing the link) the Sister? And Thaddues stuff and some other small things that give me the bad ending.
op has walkthrough. still valid since 32 and 33 were endgames where choices were obvious.

Deathlore421

Jul 11, 2020
is there a way to make nell not mad at you while she's fairy queen? Do i have to go back and just not threaten to break up with her?

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes