Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Evelyn is far more prety then others -I wont even think to ruin download new update to ruin it
Evelyn Leaving Mc is like Game Over (y)
I can imagine an in-game scene to appease Patreon.
Evelyn: "I don't care what you think, you're NOT my brother!" [door slam]

Spoodley

Aug 25, 2020
I finally got to the sex scene after my character revealed his feelings to his sister, Evelyn. However, afterwards she leaves a note and fucks off seemingly to never return. I never got to the part where there's a threesome with Callie etc. I know I have the version for it because the mod I installed reveals the scene depending on which options in the mod I choose. I'm now in the Endgame part. I have version 32 without the 'p'.

Also, the game never warned me that she'll bugger off. I think I read somewhere that it does.

What happened? Where did I go wrong?

This is an excellent game but becoming frustrating if I've unwittingly closed some doors. I miss my sister's hearty cuddles.

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
I finally got to the sex scene after my character revealed his feelings to his sister, Evelyn. However, afterwards she leaves a note and fucks off seemingly to never return. I never got to the part where there's a threesome with Callie etc. I know I have the version for it because the mod I installed reveals the scene depending on which options in the mod I choose. I'm now in the Endgame part. I have version 32 without the 'p'.

Also, the game never warned me that she'll bugger off. I think I read somewhere that it does.

What happened? Where did I go wrong?

This is an excellent game but becoming frustrating if I've unwittingly closed some doors. I miss my sister's hearty cuddles.
You have to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you want her to stay.

Spoodley

Aug 25, 2020
I'm pretty sure it did warn you it's not the right time yet
Oh bum, I see what you mean, I thought the warning would be one in the middle of the screen from the developer like when you move onto the endgame. Seems obvious now, I guess I was thinking with my dick at the time, then again most of the time with this gane. Also I didn't realise she can strut her stuff around the place naked. I only got her in her undies. Thanks for putting me straight. Just finished v32 and now downloaded v33.

Also, I like your list, going to download those too!

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Oh bum, I see what you mean, I thought the warning would be one in the middle of the screen from the developer like when you move onto the endgame. Seems obvious now, I guess I was thinking with my dick at the time, then again most of the time with this gane. Also I didn't realise she can strut her stuff around the place naked. I only got her in her undies. Thanks for putting me straight. Just finished v32 and now downloaded v33.

Also, I like your list, going to download those too!
yeah to get her walking around naked you need all 3 secrets. for dark secret, eat lunch with her a few times until you talk about your parents (I don't remember what you talk about in Patreon build and honestly don't want to check), I think two times should be enough, there should be a clue like "Evelyn is hiding something about our parents", if you have it, you don't need any more lunches. Then ask Primrose about family records, she will tell you to go to the town hall, where you have another puzzle, if you solve it you'll get another clue, to get the last clue you need to cast Invade Mind on Aldred

Mosin Nagant

Feb 5, 2019
The menu won't
here is my unofficial android port of Long Live the Princess v0.33.0.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
The menu won't show up. It's better to put menu than swiping. I Swipe 2x left and right but it won't show.

Jimmylol

Sep 2, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Long Live the Princess v0.33.0.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
How to save a game while playing it ? I can't find a save button or swipe only works for skipping..??

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes