Deleted member 1929328

Donor
Jan 9, 2020
Epic game so much fun to play, at first glance thought it might be some D&D nerd adventure snoozefest.
so glad i gave it a second chance after half hour i was hooked, an actual game, great story, the humor spot on, easy top 5.
Belle was the companion our fuckboy needed, a watchful protector. A lewd Fey.:sneaky:

Last edited:

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Once I'm ready to talk about it, I'll make sure to hype you all up appropriately. Nobody appreciates someone who blows their load early, you know.
I personally can't wait to be butter up by the one and only Belle :love: Sign me up :devilish:

andrewhopkins2004

Jan 29, 2018
I found a BUG in courage training if I already have two or more girls pants before he asks to see one pair the game breaks. I now have 4 pairs and can not get any levels of courage.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I found a BUG in courage training if I already have two or more girls pants before he asks to see one pair the game breaks. I now have 4 pairs and can not get any levels of courage.
I'm going to need some more detail to work with here. What exactly did you do and how did things break? Are you using cheats or console commands?

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
IIRC it's possibly avoidable, (I believe you can choose to cockblock your sister) I know my playthrough didn't have any NTR, unless it's reverse NTR, (MC hooks up with Fairy Queen, who is married) which is unavoidable since it's literally the only way for the story to progress...otherwise bad ending).

Reactions: silvawarfare

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
No. I have exhausted almost all the graphical resources I have for fantasy. It's holding me back. I'm not a one-trick pony.
So...Sci-fi for your next outing...Or possibly modern times. Either is fine, but I still hope Belle makes an appearance in the next game as well. Even if it's just a cameo, that would be fine. She is your mascot after all. Sci-fi would be great. There are a lot of 3dcg sci-fi games on here, and a lot of them aren't too...complete...or have a lot of the same assets between them (free assets are a helluva drug). I've only found a few on here that are readable (or are at least beyond version 0.0.0x). Although, that could just be because I prefer more video game aspects and not full visual novel-type stories that have no gameplay outside of choosing an option. Anyway, I'm rambling with no clear direction of what I want to say.
In any case, I hope you choose sci-fi, and add Belle to your next game.
By the way, I see that the newest version is 0.33.0. It doesn't have a 'p' like 0.32.0p did. Does that mean this version doesn't comply with Patreon rules? Or are you just not adding the 'p' going forward?

Reactions: GmFn1869

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
While everyone is talking about settings, I am much more curious what type of gameplay Belle has planned for his/her next game, as Long Live the Princess is one of the few Visual Novels here that has any gameplay to speak of. Is it going to be similar to Ace Attorney and Danganronpa again or is Belle going to do something different? I know the writing is going to be there but beyond that, I know I'm also going to get an actual game.
I'd honestly rather see a new setting, even though I like fantasy, but it's not what makes Long Live the Princess stand out imho.

KittyCats2692

Nov 20, 2019
Well folks here it is, a patch for the patched version, restoring Evelyn's content to the original.
Simply put the file in your "game" folder and overwrite the other archive. Make a backup though in case something goes wrong. (Let me know and I'll look into it)

Note: You don't really need this. If you want Evelyn's original content you might as well download the original version of 0.32. This is more a proof of concept that yes, there will be a patch for future versions. It does however include the hotfix that came with 0.32p.

This is outdated, the uploaded version of 0.33 in the OP is already patched
Well folks here it is, a patch for the patched version, restoring Evelyn's content to the original.
Simply put the file in your "game" folder and overwrite the other archive. Make a backup though in case something goes wrong. (Let me know and I'll look into it)

Note: You don't really need this. If you want Evelyn's original content you might as well download the original version of 0.32. This is more a proof of concept that yes, there will be a patch for future versions. It does however include the hotfix that came with 0.32p.

This is outdated, the uploaded version of 0.33 in the OP is already patched

I am just curious, how will your patch work for newer versions that add content for Evelyn? Since new incest content isn't made by Belle, will you convert the content she makes to "sister-form" (or lack of better terminology). Thanks for indulging my curiosity!

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
I am just curious, how will your patch work for newer versions that add content for Evelyn? Since new incest content isn't made by Belle, will you convert the content she makes to "sister-form" (or lack of better terminology). Thanks for indulging my curiosity!
Check here when the new version comes out. I'll go ahead and say, there will be an epilogue with Evelyn that fits her original story. Totally unrelated to Belle.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Does anyone have the .33 SubscribeStar files? I've heard it has a version with the original content for Evelyn.
so is the one Uploaded here... the Patreon Version without IC content is named as such... if there is no extra to the file it still holds IC content

4.60 star(s) 377 Votes