GamerGuy1988

Mar 18, 2019
This is easily one of my favorite of these type of games (sandboxy visual novels) if not my, but. Yes I know whenever someone says but ignore everything they said before but however I was being sincere. Anyway the lack of a harem ending is a pretty big negative. Honestly the in game reasoning doesn't really make much sense to me either. It used to be common for kings to take multiple wives or concubines it wouldn't lead to any political scandals because in a kingdom what the king says is law if he wants to take multiple wives no one can tell him otherwise. I get it though that's how you wanted to it, but it is a huge disappointment. Honestly if I made the game which I didn't and don't have the knowledge or skill to do I would make a huge harem ending as part of a new game plus since you've already included a new game plus. Also it would give people a reason to play again rather than making a couple of saves where they can see all possible endings, see them all then never bother with a new game plus. At the moment there are only a few choices you can't see in your first playthrough so not really all that much reason for a new game plus run of the game. Anyway that's just one person's opinion and obviously it's your game to make how you want to make it and I respect your choices it's just a nice big harem ending makes every game better. Would you want to see a Highschool DxD ending where Issei choses to marry Rias and ignores the other girls? If you don't know what Highschool DxD is ignore that comment lol. Sorry for the rant it's just that while I get it it's still disappointing.

Last edited:

aaa999

Sep 26, 2017
Hi Belle,

Not sure if this is more appropriate place or Patreon, but I'm fairly curious about one thing about NG+ and endings. Overall, I'm a huge fan of the game and it's the only game that I decided in the end to be a patreon (albeit only as of late July) but the game ending seem (especially the absorb) a bit *for the lack of better wording* odd. Especially the absorb one seems that very lackluster compared to most other parts of the game and almost like an afterthought. In your vision of NG+, are you planning to explore that part or ending and maybe a bit more dark/corruption path or would it be more appropriate to expect just a bit more perverted/daring/lewd path?

Either way, thank you for creating this. Even if the game is not perfect and how I expected, it's still better than almost anything else out there and the story/characters are amazing. This is the only game outside of Lessons of Love (and *MAYBE* Love of Magic) that has made me legitimately feel for the characters and actually felt like a true labour of love.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Out of curiosity, did you skip the words and just look at the pretty pictures?

I have to ask because going for that ending would have killed him. He can't be with her, it's impossible.
While not explicitly stated, I thought it was pretty clear I don't remember how that part of the game played out.

Anon4990

Nov 12, 2016
Afterpaths? What are you talking about? If you played this update, you should already know that the story is over for that path as well as the others.
I might be wrong but I believe he meant whether you're planning on expanding this particular epilogue or not since you mentioned earlier that you'd consider such things depending on feedback and the "absorb" ending (best one imo) seemed a bit too brief in content after all.

Regardless of what you're planning to expand or flesh out from now on I'd like to thank you for delivering us this amazing experience You've crafted. It was a long road, a compelling story with interesting characters and good smut all around and you should feel very proud of it.

MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
So how do you get other endings? Only seem to get the bad ending where Selena wins and there was nothing else I could find to do to prevent it.

camaxtli

Jan 10, 2019
You probably want to put those images in a spoiler tag.

And they are used, as I said. I have no idea why you don't see them, but I'd look at your preferences or check that you're using the official version of the game. If you doubleclick or use the skip button, you will jump past them.
Damn! I played this game for month and I had skip transition on! I missed all these nice cumshot animations!
This game jump from 5/5 into a solid 6/5. Belle I love your game <3

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Seems like absorb path is bad ending to develoer only. Lot of players (including me) feels like absorb path missing lot of scenes.

Reactions: wiseold6996

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Belle
Found a bug in the epilogue (if it hasn't already been reported)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, I have no idea how I missed this. The strangest thing is that those epilogues definitely showed up for me during testing, but now I don't understand how that could have happened. I'm going to fix this for the next update.

There will be more epilogues involving Callie (and Evelyn) once Callie's romance path is complete.

A little bit disappointed with the endings, sadly.

The worse is :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
See above for Callie. Her story isn't done. Belle is likely to get expanded, as well. I mean, I can't just leave the whole subplot with the Shrink spell hanging.

Generally speaking, if anyone thinks some kind of epilogue is missing in this version, ask yourself if it would be considered a side story or part of the main story. The latter should be complete, but there are still plenty of holes to fill in the former.

A harem ending would also be nice, I mean, we can even change sexual orientations, why not use remove inhibitions to make someone okay with the idea of being in a harem?
I have singled out this particular quote, but this answer goes to all of you who ask for variations of this. I'm going to say this only once:

What the fuck kind of game did you people think you were playing?

If you think I would have extended epilogues showing empty, mindless husks used for your sexual pleasure, then you are mistaken. If you think I would show those same empty husks pregnant, you are mistaken. If you think any of the girls would be fine with sharing you with everyone else... what? How the hell does that make sense considering what you know of the girls? There are a couple of them that might accept that in a limited form, and those are already dealt with (or will be dealt with, such as with Callie).

The harem ending is in the game because people asked for it. Yes, it is an afterthought as I never planned to have it there, but since people kept asking for it, this was the only logical way for me to deal with it. Did nobody ever stop to ask themselves why I often answered "careful what you wish for" when they asked me for a harem ending?

Under no circumstance am I going to present the rape of countless mind-controlled women as a good thing, and I'm definitely not going to reward those who go for such a thing any more than strictly necessary. The "mind-control" spell in LLtP is called Remove Inhibitions for a reason.

Some of the responses I've seen this past day from people wanting a harem ending frankly disturb me.

4.60 star(s) 377 Votes