CopycatD

May 27, 2018
Quick question:
I may have an old save from before the endgame updates (maybe 0.28 or so) that was past day 40, do I need to start over for the new endgame updates (I vaguely remember there being a time limit to the end)? I wouldn't mind trying to find it on my old backups but it would be nice knowing if it would be just better to start a new save instead.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
I really hope you make a double incest/4 way relationship ending with Selena/Lilith/Mc/Evelyn. I mean Selena condition for the marriage was for her to keep her relationship with her sister so why not have the mc ask to keep his own sibling relationship especially with evelyn and the uncle moving to the capital already. Evelyn already has sex with callie so she probably won't mind girls especially if that means she can stay with her brother forever. I mean no one would have the guts to question why the royal couple sisters are not married and stay with them.
You mean triple, Nell and FQ too.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Damn, I don't like the sad endings
Just wish there was a Harem ending too
there is... and it's somewhat happy. I mean, to be unhappy you have to have your own opinion in the first place
I miss Leanan Sidhe, wish she found the cure for darkness and we can have a positive ending with her,
She is one of my favourites
I wouldn't mind even a bad ending with her if she doesn't find the cure

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Quick question:
I may have an old save from before the endgame updates (maybe 0.28 or so) that was past day 40, do I need to start over for the new endgame updates (I vaguely remember there being a time limit to the end)? I wouldn't mind trying to find it on my old backups but it would be nice knowing if it would be just better to start a new save instead.
Your saves should always be compatible with later versions of this game. The exceptions are rare.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
The absorb ending was kind of disappointing. You get to be king, you get all the girls, you usher in decades of peace, but at the cost of free will. Overall Belle you have one of the best games by far. IMHO though if M/C chooses not to be King of the realm he should still be appointed royal truthsayer and advisor. Also it seems a waste that Thorn is just a barmaid. With her powers and knowledge she would be much more useful as a royal advisor to Selena and envoy to the fey along with the M/C (Thorn's path).

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
The absorb ending was kind of disappointing. You get to be king, you get all the girls, you usher in decades of peace, but at the cost of free will. Overall Belle you have one of the best games by far. IMHO though if M/C chooses not to be King of the realm he should still be appointed royal truthsayer and advisor. Also it seems a waste that Thorn is just a barmaid. With her powers and knowledge she would be much more useful as a royal advisor to Selena and envoy to the fey along with the M/C (Thorn's path).
Belle told that it a bad ending & he / she not ready to add more scene into it. WTH

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
there is... and it's somewhat happy. I mean, to be unhappy you have to have your own opinion in the first place

I wouldn't mind even a bad ending with her if she doesn't find the cure
Haven't seen that one, is there a hardcore mind control ending? Sounds great.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes