Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
My official choice was to become a king, but my real desire was to be with older elven queen. And I was somewhat disappointed by that route. I thought they're gonna setup some embassy and she'd have been jewel of the high society, but instead we got barmaid...

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Which path did you guy's enjoyed the most? become a king, or rejecting the offer and spend your life with your sister or someone else? so? which path was your best? :)
Ending with Evelyn was the best for me. Or basically just any ending with one of the main girls. Become a king ending is so unsatisfying I don't even know why it exist. Choosing to become a shitty consort and a beard to the Queen and her sister with whom you barely bonded and who barely care about you over an ending with a woman of your choice who loves you? I guess if none of the main girls are to your liking it can make sense but if you don't like any of the main girls you probably won't keep playing this game to it's end. :unsure:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Which path did you guy's enjoyed the most? become a king, or rejecting the offer and spend your life with your sister or someone else? so? which path was your best? :)
(Would have loved a Belle adventouros ending
1) Become King :p
2) Primerose :p
3) Evelynn :p
4) Ex Fairy Queen :p
5) Absorb although it was a bit short ;)

Reactions: bobbo69

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I am very interested in hearing what choices people made in the end. None of the endings are supposed to feel "perfect", but that's what makes for interesting choices, and it means that there are genuine arguments to make for every (good) ending the game has to offer.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I am very interested in hearing what choices people made in the end. None of the endings are supposed to feel "perfect", but that's what makes for interesting choices, and it means that there are genuine arguments to make for every (good) ending the game has to offer.
Absorbing. Belle.
Everyone happy in that way. No need to see pregnant womens crying then. But really wish to see more scenes

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
I'mma be honest, I reloaded and checked them all ASAP, at least the ones I got. Though I guess I'll have to choose one for NG+, so...

Hmm.

Hmmm...

Shit, I have no idea. Probably gonna become king, then regret I did my sister dirty, go back in time, and do it all proper-like.

Last edited:
Reactions: xapican and Paapi

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
That was a tough decision to make and I tried them all in the end. I guess I leaned towards marrying Selena, it felt more fulfilling, but Evelyn was pretty much on par and I hated having to break things off with her (that much has been clear I think ^^).
By the way, one thing I found surprising in the Selena ending:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
That was a tough decision to make and I tried them all in the end. I guess I leaned towards marrying Selena, it felt more fulfilling, but Evelyn was pretty much on par and I hated having to break things off with her (that much has been clear I think ^^).
By the way, one thing I found surprising in the Selena ending:
All the endings ignore the concept of you possibly impregnating the girls after the events of the story. It would make sense, but it would also be confusing and would render the act of impregnating them in gameplay somewhat meaningless.

Sure, most of these relationships are probably going to end up with babies in the end anyway, but the epilogues don't deal with that possibility because they are more concerned with the consequences of things you have done, not things you might possibly do in the future.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Are we dropping the spoilers already?

no but if you want spoilers then you get spoilers.

just my 5 cents based what i saw in game and that might not be true.

you can ask from dev why so but you might not get better answer.

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes