DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
The other options up for voting were:
  • Perversity 6 and all night scenes.
  • Nell's tower scenes remade from scratch, plus the long-awaited threesome scene during advanced training.
  • Sister Agnes (probably not all in one update).
  • The old Fairy Queen's training sessions completed.

0.35 is the New Game Plus update. It also features big improvements to the scenes from the early game, particularly the sex scenes. I mean to bring all the sex scenes in the game up to the standards of the ones near the end, and you'll really start to see that happen now. Last, but not least, it adds quality of life improvements like the spellbook and the to-do list.
So since Perversity 6 didn't win, you won't have time to include it in the next update correct?

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
So since Perversity 6 didn't win, you won't have time to include it in the next update correct?
That is correct. These options do not represent everything that is going to be added to the game (not even close). They were added to the poll because they are features that are so big that each one will require at least one, separate update dedicated entirely to itself. Whenever I work on any of these options, that's probably all that will be in that update.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Try the very first post of the thread. Yes, it only goes up to 0.31, but between 0.32 and 0.34, it's the endgame.

ajachari

Aug 10, 2020
I want to see as mc king and pixi belle as queen and impregnate belle seen in this game.also need more impregnate seen like the droid.nell etc thanks

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I want to see as mc king and pixi belle as queen and impregnate belle seen in this game.also need more impregnate seen like the droid.nell etc thanks
pixie to be queen would require mc to finding size alteration spell ("witch" had one but mc didn't learn it). impregnating pixie is other thing (no idea if it is even possible, different species etc). new game+ might bring new impregatings but that we have to wait.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
new game+ might bring new impregatings but that we have to wait.
Letting you bring along spells from your previous playthrough already means that it's possible to impregnate the Fairy Queen in NG+ as early as 0.35.

Belle cannot be impregnated. Her species doesn't work that way as they are born from flowers. Something similar is true for both Erato and the Leanan Sídhe. The former because she isn't really humanoid at all, and the latter because it is implied that she is immortal.

jakhmonument

Apr 9, 2017
Just went through the epilogue. Shame there weren't full, gallery replayable, scenes for each girl at the end, but man am I satisfied.

Hell of a great job, Belle. Going back and fleshing out side stories in NG+ is just icing on top of a *chef's kiss*.

Writing is crisp enough that I wouldn't mind seeing it go mainstream. Thanks for all the fish!

Reactions: Randeep44 and Belle

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Letting you bring along spells from your previous playthrough already means that it's possible to impregnate the Fairy Queen in NG+ as early as 0.35.
was gonna ask which fq (old or new/upcoming) but .............. :p

too bad won't sequel where old fq's kid with mc meets new fq's kid with mc (or his all kids meeting up).

Shumo

Jan 27, 2020
I can't write a review - but this is an exceptional game. imo - the dialog is actually interesting and extremely well written! Ty to Belle for writing this.

Reactions: Belle

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Ah man I hope one day we will get the option in NG+ to have a full harem ending with all the girls and pregnant without going the absorption route and taking away their free wills. That includes all side girls as well. Just as an option for those who want to go that route.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ah man I hope one day we will get the option in NG+ to have a full harem ending with all the girls and pregnant without going the absorption route and taking away their free wills. That includes all side girls as well. Just as an option for those who want to go that route.
don't think belle would do that but we'll see.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
If something is clearly the best choice, it's not really an option, is it?

The ending is set up the way it is right now to make each decision you make meaningful, with pros and cons. You're not going to get your wish, not in the base game and not in NG+. It would defeat the point. I have explained more of my reasoning behind this in an earlier post.

Doputgun

Sep 15, 2018
Does anyone know how to have sex with Nell after she becomes the Fairy Queen? She is heartbroken and I don't know how to fix that.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
If something is clearly the best choice, it's not really an option, is it?

The ending is set up the way it is right now to make each decision you make meaningful, with pros and cons. You're not going to get your wish, not in the base game and not in NG+. It would defeat the point. I have explained more of my reasoning behind this in an earlier post.
Well that depends on what someone determines as the 'best choice'. Some consider single routes as best choices. While others consider harem endings as the best choice. So it should be an option where all the characters get that good ending, it is for the player to determine if they want that route or not. So while those who got their best choices with single routes with their favourtie girl, it seemed lacking or incomplete to not have the harem ending as an option. To me endings can make or break a game and after everything you have gone through with all the girls and done the ending to me was just unsatisfying.

Last edited:
Reactions: GmFn1869

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does anyone know how to have sex with Nell after she becomes the Fairy Queen? She is heartbroken and I don't know how to fix that.
1. don't force her to become fq, use spells.
2. if you forced then do other things for 2 weeks of GAMETIME and then goto meet her and she's not angry anymore. you have plenty of options how spend that time, fuck around with others (including forest spirit), work at library or don't do anything else than stay at home and sleep except belle the fairy wants nighttime action.

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes