xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Belle, well be shure that after this you gave my fantasy wings, and I found myself fantasizing (is it wroten correct ?) about all Possible endings of the ones I numberd a few posts ago after my old bro´s Bobbo69 question,
I think it is a smart move the Idea of the returning back in time, it gives u the ability to write a more Detailed path for the Characters and it gives the Player the ability to explore more the paths of his favorite Girl,
What I found Faszinating is the dynamic verastility you showed along the Project of LLTP and how you changed the original Story along the times and adversitys and to be honest for a better in my Eyes shure those who have an Incest Fetish and have a crush on Evelyn are maybe a bit disapointed.
to the topic discused above about the Pregnacy of Lilith as I played the Ending with Selena (was the first one) I Took Lilith reaction as a taking conciencie about the Magical Power of the MC not even stoped to se if it would be plausible or not
Well Hopefully I can play your new Project as well

Reactions: Belle

Mafafussefs

Aug 27, 2018
Just finished some epilogues, and would like to say thanks Belle for the great work in the main timeline (looking forward to NG+!). Ended up with Evelyn, not sure if it's just me, but it felt like she's the LI the MC favored from the beginning, so the choice just felt right somehow. Will probably go with Callie when NG+ is out, also hope Belle has a special ending up their sleeve if you manage to covertly impregnate everyone LMAO.

Once again, thank you for this amazing game, Belle!

Last edited:
Reactions: GmFn1869 and Belle

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Despite me deciding not to touch the game again till its completely finished...I caved.
Certainly an interesting last act(if a bit smaller in scale than expected).

Though coming fresh off of it I have to say the chosen LI epilogues(bar maybe the King one)feel...lacking.
A bit too conscise and short,robbing them a bit of their impact.
The extensions dont feel significant enough compared to the side epilogues to really give a satisfying conclusion.
Maybe just a bit more exploration of the future relationships with a single new slife of life CG would help here(though to be frank,even that feels more like a bandaid,I would probably take a note from VNs here and create a completely new LI depended scene,placed some time after the stories conclusion,having the pair interact for one last time,showing their new status quo in a more normal environment and possibly expanding on their plans for the future,maybe even leading into a last h-scene).
Dunno,possible that Im the only one feeling that way.

Oh there is also a bug with Belle at the LI selection.
Whenever I click,it just spouts some text and drops me right back.
Tried a good 5 minutes but the game kept refusing.
I take it thats just the necessary shrink spell missing right now and not the game categorically trying to break my black little heart.
Jokes aside...yeah a more Belle focused ending would be great.
Keeping her around is nice but part of me screams for a really smarmy(and likely silly),more romantic ending with her.

Leaving all that,should be interesting to see whats planned for NG+.
With the "best" ending being achievable without multiple cycles I do wonder what its narrative purpose will be.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mafafussefs

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Dammit i had to go with the absorbing path cause it so heartbreaking seeing Primrose, Evelyn, Nell, even Callie upset. I mean they don't have to be mindless fuckdolls the mc could give them important positions in the royal court or something...not sure about Nell though

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Looks like we have a winner in the Patreon/SubscribeStar poll I ran. As a result, I can hereby announce that the focus of version 0.36 (I'm currently working on 0.35, for the record) will be Callie's romance path. I'll have more to say about this in the next progress report on my pages.

This should be fun.

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
That's great, Callie is a delight and I wanted to see her romance ending. Can you now say what were the other options? And what's to expect in 0.35? I sort of thought Callie's ending was already in the works

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Looks like we have a winner in the Patreon/SubscribeStar poll I ran. As a result, I can hereby announce that the focus of version 0.36 (I'm currently working on 0.35, for the record) will be Callie's romance path. I'll have more to say about this in the next progress report on my pages.

This should be fun.
aaaaawwwwww. hope she stays as dressmaker and hubby can participate on her activities.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: xapican

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
That's great, Callie is a delight and I wanted to see her romance ending. Can you now say what were the other options? And what's to expect in 0.35? I sort of thought Callie's ending was already in the works
The other options up for voting were:
  • Perversity 6 and all night scenes.
  • Nell's tower scenes remade from scratch, plus the long-awaited threesome scene during advanced training.
  • Sister Agnes (probably not all in one update).
  • The old Fairy Queen's training sessions completed.

0.35 is the New Game Plus update. It also features big improvements to the scenes from the early game, particularly the sex scenes. I mean to bring all the sex scenes in the game up to the standards of the ones near the end, and you'll really start to see that happen now. Last, but not least, it adds quality of life improvements like the spellbook and the to-do list.

Armin

Dec 16, 2017
All the endings ignore the concept of you possibly impregnating the girls after the events of the story. It would make sense, but it would also be confusing and would render the act of impregnating them in gameplay somewhat meaningless.

Sure, most of these relationships are probably going to end up with babies in the end anyway, but the epilogues don't deal with that possibility because they are more concerned with the consequences of things you have done, not things you might possibly do in the future.
You could make the chosen girl(s) pregnant regardless while the others are only pregnant if you did it during the game.

Something else I was wondering about, you need to seduce (and thus betray) multiple girls just to train your skills in the base game, but you'll already have those skills in NG+, so will it be possible to get a pure single-girl ending there? I think currently, assuming you have all the skill and knowledge flags through NG+ you'd still need to seduce Nell and Lilith at minimum to win?

Reactions: GmFn1869

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Something else I was wondering about, you need to seduce (and thus betray) multiple girls just to train your skills in the base game, but you'll already have those skills in NG+, so will it be possible to get a pure single-girl ending there? I think currently, assuming you have all the skill and knowledge flags through NG+ you'd still need to seduce Nell and Lilith at minimum to win?
Well, first of all, you won't actually betray anyone unless you deliberately become their boyfriend. The biggest reason that is a problem right now is that charisma is tied to reaching a romance state with one or two of the girls (Evelyn and possibly Samarra), and you need every point the game is able to offer you. In the future, you should also be able to obtain charisma from both Callie and Sister Agnes, and I will make sure not to require a romance for that. I also suspect I might rethink Samarra's results a little, which should hopefully mean you can gain charisma there without going all the way with her. So, by the time this game is complete, you should be able to pick one girl and stick with her without breaking the heart of anyone else.

It will never be possible to complete this game while only having sex with one of the girls, however. I did put some thought and effort into that idea earlier in development because of player feedback, but I eventually had to put that concept aside as it conflicted too heavily with my planned story.

The purpose behind the open-ended nature of the game and the time limit was always that the player would have to pick and choose what to focus on, offering multiple ways to go about things. It's supposed to be really difficult (but not impossible) to have sex with all the girls on your first playthrough. You are supposed to pick a favorite, but it was never my intention to have the MC be entirely faithful to her. On the other hand, you're not expected to make promises you can't keep, so as long as you make good choices, nobody should be too pissed at you at the end.

kotte

Feb 11, 2018
OK, now it is my time to feel like a n00b. I have restarted to fix what I did wrong (oh, so wrong) in the first playthrough, but now I can remember how to progress with Callie.

I have done her small secret and she is giving me private fashion shows with the leather bikini.
I remember that next step is connected to Sister Agnes, but she never shows up, and the Church is not available yet.
If I choose "stay put" when she goes to change, I get a hint by thinking "maybe there's something to look at in this room while I wait". But then I conclude "Nope. Looks like there's nothing to do but to wait patiently".
If I go to her place at night, it's locked and I'm not supposed to disturb her.
I have met her on the Upper Training Grounds sunbathing naked, but nothing specific happened after that.

What is it that I am missing...?

kotte

Feb 11, 2018
BTW, now when I am going through all the different steps again, I am so impressed with how all the little details are correct.
Usually, the combinatorics will bite you once or twice, especially in a game with as many degrees of freedom as this.

But if Evelyn has taken her top off for the massage, it will end with "Evely puts her top back on".
And if she was naked, it will end with "She puts her underwear back on".

I've seen stuff like this go wrong so many times, I wouldn't have complained.
People being in two places at the same time. Or saying something that belongs to the romance route when you are not romancing.

But not in this game. Impressive.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
BTW, now when I am going through all the different steps again, I am so impressed with how all the little details are correct.
Usually, the combinatorics will bite you once or twice, especially in a game with as many degrees of freedom as this.

But if Evelyn has taken her top off for the massage, it will end with "Evely puts her top back on".
And if she was naked, it will end with "She puts her underwear back on".

I've seen stuff like this go wrong so many times, I wouldn't have complained.
People being in two places at the same time. Or saying something that belongs to the romance route when you are not romancing.

But not in this game. Impressive.
To be fair, I had to fix two bugs in that particular section in two different updates. The whole dressing/undressing system in that scene is incredibly complicated.

kotte

Feb 11, 2018
To be fair, I had to fix two bugs in that particular section in two different updates. The whole dressing/undressing system in that scene is incredibly complicated.
I totally get that.

I have never thought about making a game myself, because I have no interest and no talent when it comes to creating the graphics.
But when I play a game, rather than thinking "how can I win this", I find myself thinking "how is this implemented?".
Many of the problems that you face in game programming are so much more intriguing than the problems you need to solve when coding "normal" applications. And the combinatorics of advanced VN's is one such category.

I still think I have an absolutely aweome job though, getting paid for something I would do as a hobby otherwise.

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes