Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Help! SOS! What does it mean: Day 43 - Monday Morning Dispel Magic: Contraceptive * Remove the contraceptive spell permanently *, how and where to get it?
At the beginning of the game, the Main Character has a spell cast upon them, the Contraceptive spell. Meaning that the MC could cum in the various ladies of the game and not worry about impregnating them. Dispelling that spell removes that protection, meaning the MC can potentially make women pregnant.

If you dispel Contraceptive, it will not be recast in that playthrough. So be very careful when you make that decision.

As for how you learn to dispel it, if I remember correctly, you should be able to find that spell in the Writing Room in the library.

Eliza

Oct 3, 2017
View attachment 1384345

This one that I was talking about... Implying there is more threesome

Already callie and evelyn threesome but they never progress new scene... So I thought could be different scene have threesome also... And first original threesome callie and evelyn is at middle left
Also looking for help on this one; only scene i haven't unlocked. looking for clarification on its triggers. does the order u romance evelynn and callie matter? Because i've done the scene where evelynn and caitlyn have a threesome with the mc in the shop with both of them on the romance path many times but it goes nowhere from there

Rishwan1999

Dec 2, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Long Live The Princess v0.37.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Hi
here is my unofficial android port of Long Live The Princess v0.37.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
I heard evelyn Patch will remove the incest from the game, in this version is the incest removed ?

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
Will there be an update for the walkthrough? I kept following the walkthrough that was in mejoress. It was really good up until day 50 - 64, then it became confusing. Also it lead to a bad ending.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
this game make me SO ANGRY! can i kill belle!:>? i swear i join lame patreon!

Edit: my bad... after second play... Game grow on me..

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: KristopheH
Sep 2, 2021
I'm a little disappointed with the ending, I must admit. It'd be nice if there were a way to carry on with more than one of the romantic interests without being a mindraping bastard - or if it were clear that the player only needed the charisma gain from forming one relationship, thus making it unnecessary to go breaking hearts.
That said, I still enjoyed the game quite a bit.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Love the game, was a long time without playing it and tried it again few days ago, enjoying the gameplay, the art and the story. Almost a gem. But also find it somehow frustrating, or maybe I'm playing it wrong. So many parallel stories that must be played at the same time, and I seem incapable to get Primrose out of jail without missing clues, keep sis in home, training with crone etc. Always some path got derrailed. I'm doing something wrong for being dumb or is the way the game is supposed to be played, under the philosophy "you can't get everythiing in life"? Can't focus in one story at the time?

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Love the game, was a long time without playing it and tried it again few days ago, enjoying the gameplay, the art and the story. Almost a gem. But also find it somehow frustrating, or maybe I'm playing it wrong. So many parallel stories that must be played at the same time, and I seem incapable to get Primrose out of jail without missing clues, keep sis in home, training with crone etc. Always some path got derrailed. I'm doing something wrong for being dumb or is the way the game is supposed to be played, under the philosophy "you can't get everythiing in life"? Can't focus in one story at the time?
The game is not designed for you to pick individual paths to complete before moving to another one. It's all meant to interweave, with one character's storyline unlocking something you need for another character, and so on.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes