glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
That goes for the girls too, it's fantastic to play something and not see weeb-balloon-bolt-ons everywhere (can you tell I'm a fan). Even before you see a girl naked, you know it'll be decent. And if any of you haven't finished the Agnes route, she's probably best in the game in this regard, you can tell dev labored over those boob details during laying down animations showing gravity and whatnot :ROFLMAO:
Yes, true. But I've come across several games where the women look more or less real but the men have ridiculous cocks. This one stands out in having everyone look like real people with real proportions.

Reactions: WideRange72

matrovsky

Aug 25, 2017
a question, please!
is there any clothed sex scene? if so, how many?
would be great if anyone answer these questions with relevant screenshot, and thanks in advance!

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
a question, please!
is there any clothed sex scene? if so, how many?
would be great if anyone answer these questions with relevant screenshot, and thanks in advance!
Not many. Optionally Nell after she becomes Fairy Queen. Optionally Sister Agnes in NG+. The first scene with Samarra. One scene with Evelyn in the library (requires that you have an unread book rater late in the game). I think that's about it.

Reactions: matrovsky

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not many. Optionally Nell after she becomes Fairy Queen. Optionally Sister Agnes in NG+. The first scene with Samarra. One scene with Evelyn in the library (requires that you have an unread book rater late in the game). I think that's about it.
i think older fq is clothed too when she gets trained, primrose might have bj scenes clothed, dunno if callie stays clothed during picnic sex.

Reactions: matrovsky

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how much pregnancy affects the game , i have failed to find this info in here
only endings show pregnancy even if makes girl preggo on day 10 and plays to day 300 on unlimited time. if mc makes girl preggo and doesn't choose her then she will become single mother (same with all girls mc didn't choose if impregnated them).

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
how much pregnancy affects the game , i have failed to find this info in here
1. Once you remove the contraceptive spell, you have different dialog during PIV sex if you don't pull out, and Belle makes enthusiastic comments about getting characters pregnant.
2. In the epilogue after winning the game, each character gets a couple of still pictures and text showing what they go on to do with their lives, and for characters you impregnated, that includes a picture of the character with a baby bump and text about how they deal with the pregnancy.

Pregnancy in this game is not a "x% chance per sex act" thing - one character (Samarra) uses contraception (there are two opportunities to bypass it). Everyone else will automatically get pregnant the very first time you have unprotected sex with them and don't pull out.

Oct 3, 2019
Those aren't clues, they are dialogue options

View attachment 1521949
Like I asked earlier: could you give me the dialogue that happens before you need to pick a clue ?
Because without proper context, I can't do anything but guess

How can you be missing this clue ? It's litteraly the whole thing that starts her Dark Secret reveal.
I am very confused by what you are trying to do here.
Why are you trying to reveal her dark secret, when you don't even know what it is ? (which you obviously don't since you don't have the clue that the game gives you when you learn about it)

Anyway, if I remember correctly, this is a clue obtained through Samarra when she reveals how she met Nell (which is when you learn about Nell's heritage for the first time)

Excuse me if I'm wrong, but I have the suspicion that you aren't playing the game and are just following the guide blindly. Because, and I'm repeating myself, there is no way on earth you could want to reveal Nell's Dark Secret if you don't know what it is in the first place

And I add my voice to the others in this thread:

STOP USING THE DAMN GUIDE
How do you get samarra to tell you of when she first met nell, I cant find any dialogue options that lead to that

WShinigami

Nov 23, 2017
Please, has anyone shared a save with the first run finished yet?

I'd like to try NG+ without having to finish it again (I've lost count of how many times I've replayed the beginning).

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
How do you get samarra to tell you of when she first met nell, I cant find any dialogue options that lead to that
You need to get max respect from Samarra for her to tell you the full story, you do so by winning over her in combat. Which is a longer process, you need high agility of course.. and you need to have max invade mind, and then invade her mind and tell her to let you hit her during training, and then go train with her.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
In Samarra's tent, "talk about samarra" until the option disappears. If she says she isn't ready to tell you the next part of her story, you haven't earned enough respect yet. Each chunk of the story requires doing something to earn her respect.

The early bits of her story get unlocked by training with her and/or clearing Primrose of murder charges. The last two bits get unlocked when you land a blow on her in training, and when you defeat her in a duel. The bit about first meeting Nell is the very last chunk. Landing a blow requires revealing her large secret (which clears Primrose) and then removing an inhibition. Defeating her requires maxed agility and having completed all of the Crone's training.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes