glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
never tried it so can't say what was there (and i think it was posted just to f95) but doubt it had more than few extra pics (scenes would require rendering power).

if you find 0.37 somewhere then you can test it Workupload
The original post by the mod creator is here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/long-live-the-princess-v1-0-0-belle.5259/post-6551719

The mod contains only changes to the game's scripts, no new images or scenes. The readme in that post says what it does. Looks like it just ignores all of the "status of relationship with x" and "x is pregnant or not" flags in the game and gives you an epilogue in which, regardless of what you've done in the game, a) everyone is pregnant and b) everyone is in a relationship with the MC, using the threesome imagery for those trios that exist in the game as written, but otherwise showing the chosen relationship imagery for each character individually.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
The original post by the mod creator is here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/long-live-the-princess-v1-0-0-belle.5259/post-6551719

The mod contains only changes to the game's scripts, no new images or scenes. The readme in that post says what it does. Looks like it just ignores all of the "status of relationship with x" and "x is pregnant or not" flags in the game and gives you an epilogue in which, regardless of what you've done in the game, a) everyone is pregnant and b) everyone is in a relationship with the MC, using the threesome imagery for those trios that exist in the game as written, but otherwise showing the chosen relationship imagery for each character individually.
Yeah I remeber dark something like this, but to be honest Belle was pretty clear why the "Bad" Harem ending, and what was the intention behind Belle writing it like that.
so I thought the Topic was off the Table, Not nice for the Harem fantasies someone might have but this does make the Story unique in my opinion, (heck i was so disapointed that I made the Pixie go with winterclothing a whole week in game :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I don't know if I made a mistake. someone tell me how i find the inspiration for . Morph Sexuality spell
You need to mess around with the blonde lady from the woods, the one you meet when you travel to the Fey Court. Her name is something like Leann Sind?

(heck i was so disapointed that I made the Pixie go with winterclothing a whole week in game :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )
I was disappointed the winter clothing didnt provide additional protection during the final battle :D I was so hoping for some easter-eggish thing where if she had on the winter leather it resisted the demon mindzap....

shark1man

Aug 18, 2021
You need to mess around with the blonde lady from the woods, the one you meet when you travel to the Fey Court. Her name is something like Leann Sind?

I was disappointed the winter clothing didnt provide additional protection during the final battle :D I was so hoping for some easter-eggish thing where if she had on the winter leather it resisted the demon mindzap....
the yes to the crazy girl who only has a yes answer option? so i have to interact with her. thanks for the help i already thought i had done something wrong

• Angry

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Leanan Sidhe. I have now used the name often enough that I actually remember the spelling, but until recently I had to copy and paste it every single time.

the yes to the crazy girl who only has a yes answer option? so i have to interact with her. thanks for the help i already thought i had done something wrong
Yes, even though it seems like a Very Bad Idea, you need to visit her a second time, and that will unlock learning the spell.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
why is my post the only one in this thread that got mod edited to block text as spoiler yet our entire conversation is about same subject..... am I going crazy? I didn't type those spoiler blocks in my original reply. - I wouldnt argue that the spoiler insertion helps prevent it from spilling to new players, but still, just a bizarre fukn edit...

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Reminder that Supermodel will be a full-fledged visual novel where the card game is only a part of it, and optional at that.
You say that it will be optional, but on patreon you say this " But you shouldn't think about the card game as something you do to get rewards. Parts of the story will be told *during* these matches. You can already see hints of it in these screenshots, but the main game will take this much further"

So if we choose to skip the minigame are we losing story and sexy content?

• Haha

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
You say that it will be optional, but on patreon you say this " But you shouldn't think about the card game as something you do to get rewards. Parts of the story will be told *during* these matches. You can already see hints of it in these screenshots, but the main game will take this much further"

So if we choose to skip the minigame are we losing story and sexy content?
You will get abridged versions of the scenes you would have gotten during gameplay, but these scenes are designed to happen in a different way and won't hit the intended way. You won't actually miss story, but you will miss experiencing the way it was written. As for sexy content, you'll probably get a selection of the images you would have gotten, but to get all of them, I expect you'll have to play the card game for its rewards. This is not as big a deal as you think. It's just that I can't really demonstrate how this works until people get to play it for themselves.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
girl and "girl", she's "bit" (like few 100 years) older than mc.

Oh, looks like Belle is covered with a white, sticky substance in my avatar today. I bet she's all pleased about it, too.
nope, she wants to be in warm hugging mc's cock.

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
I should have looked at the tags before playing this game.

If I had known that there was no Harem ending , and you would end up hurting the girls that you love and leave them broken , then i would have never played this game.
I don't think I've ever felt as empty/sad myself when playing endings of an H-game.
What a disappointment that was.
(And , i didn't see that coming at all because the game actively steers you towards romancing all the characters with the player's inner thoughts and Belle's dialogue , so i at least thought that there would have been an ending where you said "you know what , i just want to live my life as i've done recently.)

But , that is my own fault for not doing my research and being swept away by the pretty images.

The game itself up to that point (for me) was top notch , no argument there.
The girls are likeable , attractive.
The story makes sense (which is not always a given on this website.)
The writing is of a pretty good quality as well and even made me laugh a couple times.
The cast is very diverse which i always really like in adult games.

There is one thing about the actual content that isn't personal preference that really bugs me though.
Leanan Sidhe.
I don't understand why there wasn't a happy ending for her.
- Her finding a cure and coming back.
- The MC missing her so much that he decides to join her on the journey , regardless of the risks.
- The MC finding a cure himself and seeking her out.
- Or , even her coming back and them accepting there is no cure but being together without being physical anymore because they love each other.

There could have been so many options.
So , i can't help but to feel as if the developer wasn't as invested in the game anymore when he/she created the endings and just wanted to be done with it. (That feeling is strengthened by the very short endings for the individual characters.)

This game would have been solid in my top 3 games of all time would it not have been for the last 1% of the game.
Now? It's likely a game that i will never touch again.

Despite that , i did decide to pledge to the developer of this game.
I did enjoy myself for a good 10+ hours , and that alone deserves a Journeyman pledge for a couple months.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
There could have been so many options.
So , i can't help but to feel as if the developer wasn't as invested in the game anymore when he/she created the endings and just wanted to be done with it. (That feeling is strengthened by the very short endings for the individual characters.)
I'm not going to judge your tastes in storytelling, but it sounds like you haven't been exposed to anything but the blandest of stories in the past. Most good literature doesn't feature purely happy endings (and if they do, it's typically because the story has made itself worthy of such a thing through the telling, something that doesn't happen often). The best stories are usually bittersweet, and that's how my stories lean too.

The sad or unresolved parts of this story are there to add weight and consequence to a game that relies heavily on actual choice. If the consequences weren't there, the choices would be meaningless. And a 100% happy ending for a character who's been behaving like a jerk, even if the narrator (himself) doesn't call him out on it, would hit a false note.

You can get an almost sickeningly sweet happy ending from this game if your choices support this, but most players are likely going to end up with something bittersweet.

Additionally, you might find the endings short, but that's also highly deliberate on my part. It's all too easy to linger too long after the climax of a story, at which point the audience is already spent. Most stories are best served by quickly wrapping up once the climax has passed, and this is certainly no exception. The epilogue is almost too long as it is, and extending it would add nothing of value, in my opinion.

To circle around to the beginning again, it really sounds like you need to broaden your exposure to literature (or entertainment) if a story like LLtP bothers you in how it resolves itself. I'm not going to sit here and claim that my storytelling is perfect, but it is definitely not something that happens by accident or by stumbling into it without purpose. I know what I'm doing and what I want to achieve, and I didn't cut off anything because I got tired of it. This is the story I wanted to tell.

Despite that , i did decide to pledge to the developer of this game.
I did enjoy myself for a good 10+ hours , and that alone deserves a Journeyman pledge for a couple months.
Thank you! :)

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
I've tried this game a few years ago, and I was disappointed that Im being given a choice twice, and both times my choice was ignored.

Is it still like that?

The actual part was where two guys were assaulting some chick. I didnt want anything to do with it, so selected to keep walking, only for the game to slap my hand, going 'NO! This is NOT the option you are supposed to chose!', and forced me to interact with them. Then, I had an option to walk away or fight, I selected 'walk away' and the game went 'NO! This is part where we fight!'. After that I closed and uninstalled it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tromilka

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I've tried this game a few years ago, and I was disappointed that Im being given a choice twice, and both times my choice was ignored.

Is it still like that?

The actual part was where two guys were assaulting some chick. I didnt want anything to do with it, so selected to keep walking, only for the game to slap my hand, going 'NO! This is NOT the option you are supposed to chose!', and forced me to interact with them. Then, I had an option to walk away or fight, I selected 'walk away' and the game went 'NO! This is part where we fight!'. After that I closed and uninstalled it.
You're talking about some other game. I have no idea what that bottom description is even from, but it's definitely not LLtP.

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
I'm not going to judge your tastes in storytelling, but it sounds like you haven't been exposed to anything but the blandest of stories in the past. Most good literature doesn't feature purely happy endings (and if they do, it's typically because the story has made itself worthy of such a thing through the telling, something that doesn't happen often). The best stories are usually bittersweet, and that's how my stories lean too.

The sad or unresolved parts of this story are there to add weight and consequence to a game that relies heavily on actual choice. If the consequences weren't there, the choices would be meaningless. And a 100% happy ending for a character who's been behaving like a jerk, even if the narrator (himself) doesn't call him out on it, would hit a false note.

You can get an almost sickeningly sweet happy ending from this game if your choices support this, but most players are likely going to end up with something bittersweet.

Additionally, you might find the endings short, but that's also highly deliberate on my part. It's all too easy to linger too long after the climax of a story, at which point the audience is already spent. Most stories are best served by quickly wrapping up once the climax has passed, and this is certainly no exception. The epilogue is almost too long as it is, and extending it would add nothing of value, in my opinion.

To circle around to the beginning again, it really sounds like you need to broaden your exposure to literature (or entertainment) if a story like LLtP bothers you in how it resolves itself. I'm not going to sit here and claim that my storytelling is perfect, but it is definitely not something that happens by accident or by stumbling into it without purpose. I know what I'm doing and what I want to achieve, and I didn't cut off anything because I got tired of it. This is the story I wanted to tell.

Thank you! :)
My post was not intended to critique or bash your content or you as a developer , and i'm sorry if it might have turned out like that.
My post were just my personal thoughts and preferences, nothing else.

The fact that not everything was to my liking in your game doesn't mean that i think it's a bad game.
Quite the opposite in fact , i grew attached to the females in the game and that doesn't happen quite often to me , so that alone is for me already an example of good writing.

That i would have liked to see a happy ending or that i wanted to see more of Leanan Sidhe has nothing to do with how you develop your game.
Your game is how it is , simple as that. We players have to accept that and allow you to have your creative freedom.

But , we can always talk about the parts that we would have liked to have seen differently ourselves.
Not to say that you should have done that , but to relieve ourselves of our own imagination/fantasies/thoughts.

For example , i am a huge fan of innie's so a lot of the girls in this game were top notch to me.
I was hoping for a nice grinding scene , because that is always a +1 for me with innies.
The fact that that wasn't in the game doesn't make it bad , but i can always feel sad that it wasn't there. ^^

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There is one thing about the actual content that isn't personal preference that really bugs me though.
Leanan Sidhe.
I don't understand why there wasn't a happy ending for her.
- Her finding a cure and coming back.
- The MC missing her so much that he decides to join her on the journey , regardless of the risks.
- The MC finding a cure himself and seeking her out.
- Or , even her coming back and them accepting there is no cure but being together without being physical anymore because they love each other.
she'll wander until she is cured/finds out what she wants.

Reactions: Kirimaru
4.60 star(s) 377 Votes