Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I met her before dispelling and had sex with her
it shouldnt matter, once you get dispel her conversation changes to something like "now that I can have your seed, we can do it whenever"

-edit, i should say once your contraception IS dispelled she says that, I think you do the actual dispelling in your home.

HuCKstA

Oct 14, 2022
Great game, I particularly liked the ditzy Fairy Queen. Many of the conversations don't change after significant events, so it got a bit repetitive toward the end. I had fun playing, thanks!

Reactions: Belle

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Anyone got a save for the pregnant harem ending?
There isn't one. There's an evil ending where everyone ends up as your mind controlled slave, but that doesn't include any pregnant characters. If you want to see every character with a swollen belly gathered around the MC, you're playing the wrong game.

There was once an unofficial "harem patch" that showed you each character's "in a relationship with the MC" ending for the epilogue, but it was never updated for the final version of the game AFAIK.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There was once an unofficial "harem patch" that showed you each character's "in a relationship with the MC" ending for the epilogue, but it was never updated for the final version of the game AFAIK.
i think it was for early 0.3x version.

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
There isn't one. There's an evil ending where everyone ends up as your mind controlled slave, but that doesn't include any pregnant characters. If you want to see every character with a swollen belly gathered around the MC, you're playing the wrong game.

Should be pretty easy to make, but it's not canon so I don't think I will do it, and it would not make sense, since they would still be shown as "solos" but all with MC anyway, unless they made new renders for it which I doubt very much they did :D

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Should be pretty easy to make, but it's not canon so I don't think I will do it, and it would not make sense, since they would still be shown as "solos" but all with MC anyway, unless they made new renders for it which I doubt very much they did :D
never tried it so can't say what was there (and i think it was posted just to f95) but doubt it had more than few extra pics (scenes would require rendering power).

if you find 0.37 somewhere then you can test it

4.60 star(s) 377 Votes