glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Hi to all,
I played this game 3 yaers ago (v 0.32) and decided to play from beginning. I remember that Nell is a relative of Fairy Queen but then I try to find secrets of both of them I can't find nessesary clue (now I have all clues except one then I click on book icon). With Fairy Queen I replace “male” with “female” , “ejaculate” with “appear”, “coupling” with “child” and use clue "Nell is part fey", but next clue isunavailible. The same situation with Nell's Dark secret

Also I visit to Leanan Sidhe several times (the last was after "death") but she said nothing about Crone and I can't visit her again.
1 Don't assume anything based on how full the clue interface is.

2 Nell: Have you talked with Samarra about how she adopted Nell? ("talk about samarra" until the option vanishes) That is where you get the second clue you need for the FQ's vision puzzle. Once you solve the vision puzzle, you will have the clues you need for Nell's dark secret.

3 Leanan Sidhe: a few days after you recover from the ability drain of your second visit to her, you are compelled to go there a third time. The Crone shows up seconds before you die and they fight, something said during that fight is a clue. After that, you can't visit the Leanan Sidhe any longer. If you're actually seeing her again and again, something is wrong with your game.

mikakost

Aug 16, 2019
Have you talked with Samarra about how she adopted Nell? ("talk about samarra" until the option vanishes)
I spoke with Taddeus about Nall and he suggested to speak with Samarra, but Samarra says that I need to prove her that shae can trust to me (I already open her all secrets).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I spoke with Taddeus about Nall and he suggested to speak with Samarra, but Samarra says that I need to prove her that shae can trust to me (I already open her all secrets).
have you completed training with her? solved who killed mc's mentor (well proved primrose innocent)?

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
You need to do things that cause her to respect you. Each thing you do unlocks another chunk of her story. Upgrading your agility and helping in the murder investigation (save primrose from being arrested) unlock the first chunks. The last two chunks only unlock after you prove yourself in combat. Landing a blow in practice earns the second to last chunk of the story, but for the final chunk, you have to actually defeat her.

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Long Live the Princess Walkthrough/guide and cheat mod

If you find any errors or have constructive suggestions to improve the usability of this walkthrough/guide, please let me know.

Version 1.0.0 [Completed]

Walkthrough Link: MEGA

Cheat install: Copy the game folder inside your game's main folder. Overwrite if asked.

Update 29/11: Achievements have now been added to the WT.

Update 01/12: Made the guide much shorter by putting more actions on the same lines. And updated a few achievements, which could be completed differently than stated.

Update 1. 01/12: Have made a small cheat mod:
You get the option to change your starting stats right after starting a new game (changed in update 3, now you can also change stats at any time of the day at MC's home after prologue), and there is now an option to gain the perversity bonus and to dispel the ability drain from the Leanan Sídhe at MC's home at any time of the day, however they are first effective from the next part of the day.

Update 2. 01/12: Fixed the issue with the mod, now you will get the bonus and dispel the ability drain immediately. And as an additional added effect, you can now use the "perversity bonus button" to reset your "dick" so you can cum multiple times (changed in update 3 to be a standalone option), without having to wait for the next part of the day. (y):D

Update 3. 01/12: Added a new cheats menu "button", (unfortunately only accessible) from MC's home, but it's available at any time of the day. Added many new cheats to the menu. (If you want something else added I can try and see if it's possible, just pm me or comment) (y)
The menu will disappear if you have everything "activated". But don't worry if you can't see it at some point, it will show up again.. I promise!! :D

Update 02/12: Added a small bug fix to the main game.
And has now made another mod with an additional "hidden" cheat (It's really not that hidden) :ROFLMAO: but it's mostly for fun I guess, download it if you want. :)
Fixed minor issue for stat cheats in NG+

BTW the cheat mod should be compatible with any old saves!! I haven't had any problems so far, but say something if you hit any snags. :)
Hi, Can I Kindly request an alternate upload location for the Walkthrough?
I cant access Mega from my country (geo blocking bs!!) and can't afford to get my vpn renewed :(

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Yeah, my ISP started blocking it a couple months ago. Because MEGA is only for filthy pirates, don'tcha know! Gotta stomp that out where you can!
Much of the time, you won't even need VPN to get around that kind of thing. Try replacing your DNS resolver with, for example, .

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This might just dethrone my reigning fantasy game, Runaway Princess. Might. Not sure yet.
different type of fantasy games, ataegina is fantasy too and it has nothing in common with this and rp and sorceress has bit common with ataegina but very little and nothing with this and rp.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Is it working as intended that for the NGP state the scripts reference a charisma bonus from Agnes, yet so far there are no actual charisma gains from Agnes?

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Is it working as intended that for the NGP state the scripts reference a charisma bonus from Agnes, yet so far there are no actual charisma gains from Agnes?
It was planned but dropped. There are many other variables in the code that suffer from the same thing. There is nothing unusual about this except that the kind of iterative, public development you get with crowdfunding makes such decisions more visible and makes it harder for me to remove something once it has been added lest I ruin something else.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
Aug 19, 2020
I think my game's bugged. I can't go to the town hall. I've already talked to the courage trainer for the first time and I'm on day 15 but I've never been able to go to townhall

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
I think my game's bugged. I can't go to the town hall. I've already talked to the courage trainer for the first time and I'm on day 15 but I've never been able to go to townhall
If you've spent time with Evelyn and been sent off to meet Thaddeus, but the town hall does not appear as a place your can click on the town map, something has indeed gone wrong. If the work site where Aldred hangs out is not on the map either, then it sounds like the game thinks you haven't had that meeting with Evelyn yet. Just in case, try spending time with her at home in the afternoon and see if she sends you to town hall. Maybe you made a mistake and loaded a save from before you had the meeting, or maybe the game just got confused.

Once you make absolutely certain that the game is not locking the location because it thinks you haven't had that meeting yet, there are two other possibilities.
1. your save game could be borked. Try starting a new game and see if the problem persists.
2. the game itself could be corrupt, especially if you installed the game on top of a previous version. your saves are stored elsewhere, so it doesn't hurt to delete the game folder and reinstall.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
finally after 4 playthroughs got it :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It was planned but dropped. There are many other variables in the code that suffer from the same thing. There is nothing unusual about this except that the kind of iterative, public development you get with crowdfunding makes such decisions more visible and makes it harder for me to remove something once it has been added lest I ruin something else.
Thanks for the reply - for whatever's worth the vote of a random player on f95, I definitely encourage more development with Agnes; she's by far the hottest character in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: xapican and Belle

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks for the reply - for whatever's worth the vote of a random player on f95, I definitely encourage more development with Agnes; she's by far the hottest character in the game.
well except no more sister agnes since this is completed.

4.60 star(s) 377 Votes