Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
Weird that I didn't get it then. Ah, the "Please don't tell my husband one". Can't invite her in and I have max courage. So either an event is missing or I need full charisma (the save I checked it from is lacking one).
Sry, yeah just checked the code and Belle is of course right :D

You need to fuck these women to get the achievement

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And I just checked all you need is Courage above 3, so that's max Courage, there is no other requirements if you can get there of course, since you need agility at a certain level before you can get to Advanced training.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oh, and I don't remember if the game counts the princesses among "all the girls" or not?
it does but belle can confirm (or just confirmed).

Without checking the code, I'm pretty sure the woman in advanced training does count. The achievement counts women you can have penetrative (but not oral) sex with, from what I recall.
WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PAAAAAAAAAAAAARRTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

j/k no party.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
Yep, then no clue why I didn't get that option since I was there and fulfilled all the requirements. Oh well.

/edit: Aha, you need to have Nell as your girlfriend before that option pops up. Mystery solved.
Umm, not according to the code? :) But as long as you got it solved, then no problem :D

The thing that's different between her being your GF here or not is a bunch of lines, not the actual content :)

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
it does but belle can confirm (or just confirmed).
WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PAAAAAAAAAAAAARRTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!
j/k no party.
But you still got it wrong with Sister Agnes :eek:

And I kinda also confirmed it, by looking in the code :D

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
But you still got it wrong with Sister Agnes :eek:

And I kinda also confirmed it, by looking in the code :D
well those achis fly off the screen quite quickly and not interested to look gotten achis. she isn't on impregnating all achievement but should be on fucked every female achi.

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
well those achis fly off the screen quite quickly and not interested to look gotten achis. she isn't on impregnating all achievement but should be on fucked every female achi.
I think the reason for her to not be on it is, that you would have to play a full NG+ and then have all girls for an achievement, which seems kinda overkill to me :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think the reason for her to not be on it is, that you would have to play a full NG+ and then have all girls for an achievement, which seems kinda overkill to me :)
well maybe but besides when crone shrinks mc no pixie sex besides on ng+ so agnes being on achi wouldn't be big thing.

BOT OVERLORD

Jul 4, 2019
how do we get the "that's not supposed to happen is it?" achievement? Guide says to confess to Evelyn before removing incest inhibition but nothing is happening

edit:figured it out. confess to evelyn then ask about philander. After that give her a massage and sleep. The mistake I kept making was removing the incest inhibition

Last edited:
Reactions: mazzmarello

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What?? You can learn Shrink in NG, and have sex with Belle many times in the library :unsure:
yes and that's ng+ (dunno if it is still possible to have sex with her on back alley), on ng there's only1 actual sexscene with pixie.

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
how do we get the "that's not supposed to happen is it?" achievement? Guide says to confess to Evelyn before removing incest inhibition but nothing is happening

edit:figured it out. confess to evelyn then ask about philander. After that give her a massage and sleep. The mistake I kept making was removing the incest inhibition
I did put it here :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
yes and that's ng+ (dunno if it is still possible to have sex with her on back alley), on ng there's only1 actual sexscene with pixie.
When I made my guide I deleted my persistent, and I was still able to both learn the Shrink spell in the first game not New game plus, and I was able to have sex with Belle multiple times in the library in the writing room, so I don't know what you are talking about here?

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
i thought shrink was ng+ thingy.
It's not, it was first implemented in a late version not sure which one, but it for sure is available in the first playthrough :D

Edit: just checked the changelog and it was added in v0.37.0 :)

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
The first screenshots from the Supermodel card game, tentatively called Supermodel Snapshot, to differentiate it from the full Supermodel, are now available. While I have added the screenshots below, I strongly recommend using one of the two links to read my lengthy description of what the images show. Don't worry; there is no paywall for these posts, so you can read them whether you are a supporter or not.

Reminder that Supermodel will be a full-fledged visual novel where the card game is only a part of it, and optional at that.

There will be a separate thread for this game once the prototype is ready.

Supermodel Snapshot 1.jpg

Supermodel Snapshot 2.jpg

Supermodel Snapshot 3.jpg

Supermodel Snapshot 4.jpg

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
don't like cardgames but will test it.

It's not, it was first implemented in a late version not sure which one, but it for sure is available in the first playthrough :D

Edit: just checked the changelog and it was added in v0.37.0 :)
well before 1.0 i hadn't restarted since years ago so what is in ng+ and what is in ng is hazy and 1st restart ended on war.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020

Yeah, you have to reveal secret, end spell, talk to her about the secret, and only then can you remove the inhibition. This is different from most of the other characters in the game, where you can go straight from revealing the secret to excising the inhibition you need to get rid of.

PS: The massage is optional - she has a "how much do I like the MC" meter (like the rest of the women in town), which is affected by telling Thaddeus to stop being a pest and by spending time with her. Once you've told her your feelings, the game checks that meter, and if it's high enough, you get invited into her bed. It's entirely possible that by the time you tell her your feelings the like meter will be high enough already without spending extra time with her, especially if you've told Thaddeus to buzz off.

mikakost

Aug 16, 2019
Hi to all,
I played this game 3 yaers ago (v 0.32) and decided to play from beginning. I remember that Nell is a relative of Fairy Queen but then I try to find secrets of both of them I can't find nessesary clue (now I have all clues except one then I click on book icon). With Fairy Queen I replace “male” with “female” , “ejaculate” with “appear”, “coupling” with “child” and use clue "Nell is part fey", but next clue isunavailible. The same situation with Nell's Dark secret

Also I visit to Leanan Sidhe several times (the last was after "death") but she said nothing about Crone and I can't visit her again.

4.60 star(s) 377 Votes