cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Everything is possible :ROFLMAO:, but it's just time consuming and for what reason would you ever waste your time on it :) Therefore an automatic feature installed via Ren'Py would be waaay better (y)

And no it wouldn't be able to show pregnancies or children of course, but only the effect of aging on the already created models. That would require a completely different engine to simulate :D but still would be possible to some degree, but it would be super complicated to pull off and still make it look somewhat realistic :eek:
yea in short totally not worth it.

Reactions: xapican

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Can we get full body (Clothed is fine) shots of the characters??

I want to know if Sybil is Sub worthy (B cup or smaller) or Good luck, Princess was fun (C cup or larger)
There are no full-body shots of them yet. For the time being, I prefer to keep my options open for the body shapes. You can expect similar breast sizes to LLtP, however. Some will be on the smaller side while others will be larger, but everything is reasonable in real-world terms. You shouldn't be afraid of Sybil Hawkins having huge tits, in any case.

While Sybil will still be held in reserve for a while, you can at least expect to see more of Vanguard in the near future. She will be the girl you'll be photographing in the prototype.

Reactions: jaw1986baby

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
hey guys I got Qustion I did go with the Walkthrough So but I stoped here in day 23 (Starts relationship with Primrose) if you Don't go with I love you to would that make you say it to the mc sister ??? i just want to know the outcome if you did Romance this Primrose ( I don't Like her To be Honest But That for Me xD lol) anyway If you Didn't what the Outcome would be

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
hey guys I got Qustion I did go with the Walkthrough So but I stoped here in day 23 (Starts relationship with Primrose) if you Don't go with I love you to would that make you say it to the mc sister ??? i just want to know the outcome if you did Romance this Primrose ( I don't Like her To be Honest But That for Me xD lol) anyway If you Didn't what the Outcome would be
There is no problem, at all, with Primerose, but you have to romance 3 other girls, to get the charisma points, iirc you only can't do penetration sex and anal with her but I am not shure yet. you can reveal her Dark Secret although you need it for the endgame for a good Ending

Reactions: JoeAngel

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
If you turn down her offer to become your girlfriend, you don't get to choose her as your lifelong partner in the epilogue. There are no other consequences. Well, except you won't get to have most kinds of sex with her if you say no. But other than that, no consecquence. You get a point of charisma for getting Primrose to ask you to become her BF, but you get that point regardless of how you answer.

The same, more or less, can be said of every other woman in the game - following the relationship path to the point where you can choose romance or not has rewards, but once you get the choice, deciding to not romance them has no negative effects.

I talked more about the charisma point rewards earlier this evening here. (back one page in the thread, I think)

Reactions: JoeAngel

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
Well, as mentioned in the beginning, it is set up to make it possible to get all relationships unlocked, except one, which is exclusive with the other, but you could have gone for friends with benefits, in day 20 or 21, I have put a note that you have that option there, if you don't want to commit to a "real" relationship with her.

I am pretty sure I remembered every time a relationship would enter that "locked" status to put that note "(Starts relationship with xx)" And at that point you can just deny them with no repercussions. Yeah well other than that you hurt their feelings and they probably hate you :D

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Nishka I've been playing through the game again now that its complete, and using the step by step guide. So far the only issue I think I have with it is that it doesn't seem to account for the stat debuffs from visiting 'The Leanan Sidhe'. As far as I can tell, this makes it impossible for the first alternate scene with Evelyn (where you note to make a save), and later, upon the first visit to the river on Day 32 Afternoon has no options other than to leave (the step-by-step seems to indicate that a lot more can happen here).

I'll do the following day's afternoon events, so long as they're available, and see about coming back to the river once the debuff is gone. It'll probably work out fine, just noting.

Edit: Nah, that didn't go so well either, skipping to Day 34's afternoon, still met with roadblock in fey court due to temporary debuff. Shucks.

Edit: So, so far on Day 32 Afternoon, since River didn't pan out, skipped to do Day 35's Afternoon event and Day 40's Afternoon event and so far that's going smoothly, so I guess eventually this debuff will wear off and I'll be able to swing back to Day 32-33 events and get caught up, eventually.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well leanan sidhe stuff should be done asap if is on limited time.

debuff should wear off in 3 days.

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
well leanan sidhe stuff should be done asap if is on limited time.

debuff should wear off in 3 days.
Yeah it worked out fine by doing Day 40 stuff on Day 32, and maybe 1 or 2 other shuffles, wasn't too much trouble to resync with the guide.

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
Nishka I've been playing through the game again now that its complete, and using the step by step guide. So far the only issue I think I have with it is that it doesn't seem to account for the stat debuffs from visiting 'The Leanan Sidhe'. As far as I can tell, this makes it impossible for the first alternate scene with Evelyn (where you note to make a save), and later, upon the first visit to the river on Day 32 Afternoon has no options other than to leave (the step-by-step seems to indicate that a lot more can happen here).

I'll do the following day's afternoon events, so long as they're available, and see about coming back to the river once the debuff is gone. It'll probably work out fine, just noting.

Edit: Nah, that didn't go so well either, skipping to Day 34's afternoon, still met with roadblock in fey court due to temporary debuff. Shucks.

Edit: So, so far on Day 32 Afternoon, since River didn't pan out, skipped to do Day 35's Afternoon event and Day 40's Afternoon event and so far that's going smoothly, so I guess eventually this debuff will wear off and I'll be able to swing back to Day 32-33 events and get caught up, eventually.
Well, you are right the debuff is there at that time, the reason you are there is to have fun with Belle, the woman is another story, which is explained in the achievement part of the guide, but I can see how that would make it confusing to see. :) I should probably put a note there. (Has been updated now with a note)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But as you can see I haven't said anywhere that you should do anything to her, which is because you don't have the perversity to do so because of the debuff at the current time.

From the achievement part of my guide.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks, but in the end I went with my option 1 where I have to screw over everyone in the epilogue. At least one only has to watch it once and then can fast forward it for every other time.

What's weird is that I didn't get the final scene with Samarra where you need to involve her in your coronation plans (I let her collect the berries). I also didn't get the achievement to have sex with all the girls (except the nun), despite me impregnating all the possible girls (and getting that achievement) + sex with Belle, the dryad and Leanan Sidhe. I even paid for the dress woman. So...not sure who I was missing.
new fq is supposed to collect berries and to get fuck all you need to fuck nun too.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Thanks, but in the end I went with my option 1 where I have to screw over everyone in the epilogue. At least one only has to watch it once and then can fast forward it for every other time.

What's weird is that I didn't get the final scene with Samarra where you need to involve her in your coronation plans (I let her collect the berries). I also didn't get the achievement to have sex with all the girls (except the nun), despite me impregnating all the possible girls (and getting that achievement) + sex with Belle, the dryad and Leanan Sidhe. I even paid for the dress woman. So...not sure who I was missing.
1. Ask Samarra to get you access to the princess instead of getting the berries to get the scene with her while you wait for the princess to show. There's no sex scene associated with getting berries, but there is an oral scene with whoever you ask to help you get access to the princess (so either Callie or Samarra).

2. I think Sister Agnes counts for the having sex with everyone achievement, so you can't get that achievement until you play at least part of a NG+ game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
2. I think Sister Agnes counts for the having sex with everyone achievement, so you can't get that achievement until you play at least part of a NG+ game.
should count and also that older lady which mc and nell encounter while training on agility might count.

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
Ahh, gotcha. Thank you.

But the achievement specifically excludes her. "Have sex with all the girls (except Sister Agnes) in a single playthough."

Is she even involved? I chose to just stay there instead of fleeing. Guess I will check what the fleeing option does then.

/edit: Nah, she doesn't do anything, even if you stay or flee twice or more.
You don't need the "rich wife" for the fuck all achievement, but you do need her for another one, you need max Courage to invite her in, while Nell gives a handie.

And yeah Sister Agnes is not included either :D since as you said yourself it says so in the description :ROFLMAO:

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018

You can't get both Samarra's and Callie's scenes for the endgame here, you have to do it over 2 plays, just go back to the start of the day and change it so that it's Samarra who gets you access instead of Callie.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Ahh, gotcha. Thank you.

But the achievement specifically excludes her. "Have sex with all the girls (except Sister Agnes) in a single playthough."
My bad, I didn't remember that. Ignore what I said, sorry.

I'm pretty sure that minor walk on characters like the woman in the fancy house or the lady who doesn't want to pay for her dress don't count. ISTR that the game also doesn't count sex that isn't penetrative. So mutual masturbation in the afternoon with Callie doesn't count, fucking her at her home at night does, and the boobjob reward from Primrose doesn't count, PIV with her does? I think? Oh, and I don't remember if the game counts the princesses among "all the girls" or not?

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Without checking the code, I'm pretty sure the woman in advanced training does count. The achievement counts women you can have penetrative (but not oral) sex with, from what I recall.

4.60 star(s) 377 Votes