Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
The most efficient way of gaining money is hunting, once you reach level-3 pathfinding. It takes two turns, true, but it grants over 20 coins if I recall it correctly. In fact, once I beat the game for the first time and started playing new games plus, I always spent the first few days hunting. After that, money was not a worry anymore.

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
JoeAngel
the Witch asking For Money and I don't know who else will So Far I am stuck do I interrupt them in day 7 or 26 if it does Make Different Then FUCK money If it doesn't Then Why Not to get Extra Cash That's Why I am Stuck
How much money she asks ? Work in the Library 3 or 4 Work with Callie 5 hunting Rabbit 7 search Glaurung and Nishka posted quite a few pages back the sources of money the only thing is when you need to practice your skill to unveill Dark Secrets its 30 but if you build up Pathfinding you can make it its 10 each time

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
The most efficient way of gaining money is hunting, once you reach level-3 pathfinding. It takes two turns, true, but it grants over 20 coins if I recall it correctly. In fact, once I beat the game for the first time and started playing new games plus, I always spent the first few days hunting. After that, money was not a worry anymore.
Cece :)(y)okay Leap of faith but still no one answered does it make Different ?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Money Sammara and the Witch, buy Belle new clothes and get a Blowjob from Callies customer (50) else there is nothig as far as I remeber

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Money Sammara and the Witch, buy Belle new clothes and get a Blowjob from Callies customer (50) else there is nothig as far as I remeber
The blowjob from Callie's customer costs only 15 copper. Unless you can get blowjobs from more than one slutty customer or she repeats another day and I missed those.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
The blowjob from Callie's customer costs only 15 copper. Unless you can get blowjobs from more than one slutty customer or she repeats another day and I missed those.
:mad::mad::mad:That Slut played me !!! (thank's my memory is not the best it seems) and sucked out my brain !! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Jumbi

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
No, like I said only difference is that you still earn 5 coins every week for as long as you never go to the town hall and spot them interacting. It costs you nothing and you get free coins.

If you do go there and let them continue, you earn more coins every week, but then your sis and Thaddeus will have an NTR relationship going on, and thereby it gets harder for you to be with your sister. Bad Bad Bad Bad!!!! NTR :sick::eek:

But if you stop them early on in the game it's just wasted since why the fuck not just accept free coins? So you won't have to waste time on hunting boars or whatever you do to earn coins. Wastes time you could spend on other important stuff.. like fucking your sister!! or another woman instead of running around farming coins, you could have gotten for no work..

Sry if it sounds harsh, but I'm fucking tired... 2 hours sleep and been up for 24 hours now..

Last edited:

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
the Witch asking For Money and I don't know who else will So Far I am stuck do I interrupt them in day 7 or 26 if it does Make Different Then FUCK money If it doesn't Then Why Not to get Extra Cash That's Why I am Stuck
You're making this way harder than you need to. Interrupt them and it costs you 5 coins a week - that's just one extra morning of working for Callie that you need to do, per week, to make it revenue neutral.

And you aren't actually going to need to work for anyone much past week 3 or 4 if you're smart about how you play (ie, upgrade pathfinding early, then go hunting to make money for your final training sessions). This is not a game about making money. You need a grand total of 75 coins for all the training, optionally another 28 coins if you buy every single optional thing (two pixie outfits and a blowjob). After that there is nothing whatsoever that costs money in the game.

Here is a complete list of the things you can spend money on in a normal game:
crone training (free, 15, 30)
first 3 points of agility training (10, 10, 10)
Optional pixie outfits (5 and 8)
optional blowjob (15)

You get 10 the first week from Aldred + Evelyn.
You make 3/5 every morning of working for Primrose/Callie, and 7/14/20 every day spent hunting (more pathfinding skill = more money for hunting)

And that's it for a normal game. (once you've finished the game, if you replay in new game plus, there's another optional and repeatable thing which costs 10 the first time and 1 thereafter)

Last edited:

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Hmm, I have a question regarding getting a girl officially as "girlfriend". Can I have several at the same time without it affecting anything or is it required to only have a single girlfriend for some ending etc?

(By the way, the gallery picture of the MC's sister with the politician description, that's the NTR one, right? If yes, then it should be easy to avoid.)
In some instances there will be skill checks involved (Primrose calling you "my love" while your sister's giving you a blowjob under the table requires Charm i believe) , but in most cases, yeah, you can go harem. Though at the end the game will ask you to make a LI choice for the epilogue.

MC's sister with politician is tied to mainplot and is unavoidable if you want the good ending, but you do get the option to step in and put a stop to that and that'll keep it from triggering from that point onwards. And even then it's not really NTR, since at that point you can't even date her yet anyway.

The only NTR in the game is the first time you visit the Fairy Queen, so that's MC doing it with someone else's wife.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Hmm, I have a question regarding getting a girl officially as "girlfriend". Can I have several at the same time without it affecting anything or is it required to only have a single girlfriend for some ending etc?

(By the way, the gallery picture of the MC's sister with the politician description, that's the NTR one, right? If yes, then it should be easy to avoid.)
NTR: yes, that gallery is the thaddeus-evelyn one. Don't interrupt them when they're together and nothing happens - the NTR only begins when the MC stumbles upon them, at which point you can allow it to continue or end it.

Multiple girlfriends: yes, you can woo as many women as you like, all at the same time. After you win the game, there is an epilogue, and as your final choice in the game, you choose who you're going to commit yourself to (you can become part of two different threesomes but you can't choose everybody). Those girlfriends who you don't choose will be sad and tearful, but this is the only consequence.

There is one tiny situation where your girlfriends can run into each other and there's a spot of jealousy. You have to have a book you haven't read. You have to be both Evelyn's and Primrose's boyfriend. Read the book while working in the library, and you get a scene with Evelyn (which is also in the gallery). You also get a spot of dialogue where Evelyn overhears Primrose use a term of endearment towards you, and the MC has to do some fast talking, but there are no consequences.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
evelyn interacting with mc while he talks to primrose is just funny scene no consequences.

Reactions: glaurung

pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
NTR: yes, that gallery is the thaddeus-evelyn one. Don't interrupt them when they're together and nothing happens - the NTR only begins when the MC stumbles upon them, at which point you can allow it to continue or end it.

Multiple girlfriends: yes, you can woo as many women as you like, all at the same time. After you win the game, there is an epilogue, and as your final choice in the game, you choose who you're going to commit yourself to (you can become part of two different threesomes but you can't choose everybody). Those girlfriends who you don't choose will be sad and tearful, but this is the only consequence.

There is one tiny situation where your girlfriends can run into each other and there's a spot of jealousy. You have to have a book you haven't read. You have to be both Evelyn's and Primrose's boyfriend. Read the book while working in the library, and you get a scene with Evelyn (which is also in the gallery). You also get a spot of dialogue where Evelyn overhears Primrose use a term of endearment towards you, and the MC has to do some fast talking, but there are no consequences.
yea but there you goht the problem! play the game dont start endgame! keep on you gave them all a fertile creampie"Depsleep spel" after 9 month? Gametime! nothing happens

aleyugioh

Jun 22, 2020
Good afternoon, please someone tell me how train my charisma I only unlock two points: 1 reading a book and 2 having sex with samarra.

Sorry for my English.

Last edited:

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Sad and tearful? Uff, that's pretty mean. If those were just some badly written or "meh" characters, I wouldn't mind. But they aren't, so I do (well, I don't really care about the warrior woman from the South or the Queen and I haven't really talked with the nun yet). Like Nell asking you if you are serious because it would mean staying behind and not going back to the capital city...how could you possibly say "yes" to that if you aren't actually 100% serious? So I guess I have three options: 1. Reload every time for a different epilogue choice (meh), 2. Reload every time like ~5 days before end to officially confirm girlfriend and stick to her only for all scenes, 3. Replay entire game for each ending (most likely too tiresome)
Option 2 is not feasible. Primrose's relationship must be initiated after you save her from getting arrested (before day 24). There's no chance to get the offer of becoming a couple with her later on, nor is there any way to defer your answer. Also, you have to max out your charisma to win the game, which means completing the relationship path with four of the five women in town (you don't have to say yes to an offer of a relationship, but you do have to get the offer). Evelyn's charisma point comes when you remove a certain inhibition, Samarra has a charisma point but you can't enter a relationship with her, but the other three - Callie, Nell, and Primrose - award their charisma points when you get an offer from them to become a couple. Saying yes to their offer means they are sad in the epilogue if you run off to marry someone else. Saying no means you don't get to choose them in the epilogue.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Are you sure? I'm on day 37 (just looked it up) and I reloaded when she asked me whether to meet her at night (where she asks you to become her boyfriend). As such, when she asks me whether I have time, I can just say no and nothing happens aka I'm deferring my answer.
That's unfortunate to hear. Getting those charisma points is easy, two I can already get and Evelyn and Callie are basically done. Samarra, I guess, has something to do with the other points I'm still missing (2 agi) but IIRC, I need to use some spell during the fight to land a hit...or at least that's what was talked about. (No spoilers, please.)
So either you screw them over by pretending to be their boyfriend and then denying them at the end and they are sad, or you deny them immediately and they are sad (Primrose certainly didn't take it well _at all_ when I declined her offer, before reloading and ignoring the whole thing). So you have to be mean to them either way, that's....not ideal.
Primrose: If she asks you to meet again next time you talk, then I guess you can defer your answer there, I did not know that. Callie's solo relationship invite might work similarly.

Callie's other relationship path (a threesome with Evelyn) is different - the special invitation and the choice to enter a relationship are bundled together, so you can't defer it. However, as long as you've had threesome sex with them (not sure if it's just once or has to be x number), you do get the chance to choose Callie+Evelyn in the epilogue even if you haven't met the requirements for getting that "become a committed trio" invite during the game.

So... looks like I was wrong - you *can* get everybody to the point of being able to become their boyfriend and then save, become boyfriend of one, don't become boyfriend of everyone else, do endgame, reload, repeat. Enjoy your elaborate path to seeing every character happily married to you without seeing anyone unhappily jilted by you.

ETA: there are also epilogue choices for people that you can't become the romantic boyfriend of in the game, so a few times, you'll need to say no to everyone asking to become your girlfriend so you can choose to live in debauchery with each of those other characters.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 377 Votes