cloudtree

Oct 17, 2018
I enjoyed this game very much. Good pictures, attractive girls, excellent story structure, and adequate level of difficulty in progressing.

I want to play another game like this one, LLTP. Are there other games developed by the author, Belle? If so, would you tell me their names?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I enjoyed this game very much. Good pictures, attractive girls, excellent story structure, and adequate level of difficulty in progressing.

I want to play another game like this one, LLTP. Are there other games developed by the author, Belle? If so, would you tell me their names?
Not Yet ! Belle is working on an other Projekt, wich all are exited to see....

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018

Belle's next game is called Supermodel: Defenders of Desire, but the first release is still being worked on and is not yet available.

Reactions: xapican

cloudtree

Oct 17, 2018
Belle's next game is called Supermodel: Defenders of Desire, but the first release is still being worked on and is not yet available.
I read a message about Supermodel but I want to find his games already developed or being beveloped.
Is LLTP his first game?

Last edited:

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
so in day 7 you can go to stop

Thaddeus from getting into your sis but in the Walkthrough it didn't even bother to say anything about it Thankfully I already started in the early start where the game was only demo kinda so I knew then again there is hint of sadness in his sister so I don't Know maybe That the wrong Thing to do this Thad Bastard would use this To Blackmail her ??? if someone know Pls Tell View attachment 2220501
There is a good reason for not doing it till later, you get money from him every week till you stop him and your sis, and nothing happens between them before your visit anyway, so it stagnates as long as you don't go there. (y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And even so, it's not a WT :) as mentioned in the beginning, it's a step-by-step guide, so if you just do one of those things in the wrong order, you can potentially fuck it up :D Just be ready for that since I can tell you don't do it completely like I made it :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jumbi and xapican

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
so in day 7 you can go to stop

Thaddeus from getting into your sis but in the Walkthrough it didn't even bother to say anything about it Thankfully I already started in the early start where the game was only demo kinda so I knew then again there is hint of sadness in his sister so I don't Know maybe That the wrong Thing to do this Thad Bastard would use this To Blackmail her ??? if someone know Pls Tell
You cannot blackmail anyone in the game. The best approach to the Evelyn-Thaddeus thing is to just not interrupt them until you've finished the early game. As long as you don't look in on them, Thaddeus never gets past kissing with Evelyn. You continue to get some extra money each week, which is useful. Once you've trained up and money becomes irrelevant, then interrupt them.

The walkthrough is just someone else's playthrough of the game. There are other paths you can follow, which is why I wrote a guide. https://f95zone.to/threads/long-live-the-princess-v1-0-0-belle.5259/post-9558308

megacc250

Nov 18, 2022
Long Live the Princess Walkthrough/guide and cheat mod

If you find any errors or have constructive suggestions to improve the usability of this walkthrough/guide, please let me know.

Version 1.0.0 [Completed]

Walkthrough Link: MEGA

Update 29/11: Achievements have now been added to the WT.

Update 01/12: Made the guide much shorter by putting more actions on the same lines. And updated a few achievements, which could be completed differently than stated.

Update 1. 01/12: Have made a small cheat mod:
You get the option to change your starting stats right after starting a new game (changed in update 3, now you can also change stats at any time of the day at MC's home after prologue), and there is now an option to gain the perversity bonus and to dispel the ability drain from the Leanan Sídhe at MC's home at any time of the day, however they are first effective from the next part of the day.

Update 2. 01/12: Fixed the issue with the mod, now you will get the bonus and dispel the ability drain immediately. And as an additional added effect, you can now use the "perversity bonus button" to reset your "dick" so you can cum multiple times (changed in update 3 to be a standalone option), without having to wait for the next part of the day. (y):D

Update 3. 01/12: Added a new cheats menu "button", (unfortunately only accessible) from MC's home, but it's available at any time of the day. Added many new cheats to the menu. (If you want something else added I can try and see if it's possible, just pm me or comment) (y)
The menu will disappear if you have everything "activated". But don't worry if you can't see it at some point, it will show up again.. I promise!! :D

Update 02/12: Added a small bug fix to the main game.
And has now made another mod with an additional "hidden" cheat (It's really not that hidden) :ROFLMAO: but it's mostly for fun I guess, download it if you want. :)
Fixed minor issue for stat cheats in NG+

BTW the cheat mod should be compatible with any old saves!! I haven't had any problems so far, but say something if you hit any snags. :)
How can apply this file

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
You need to get Samarra to tell you all of her story if my memory serves me well.
Yes, "talk about samarra" until the option disappears. She'll tell you if she doesn't respect you enough to tell the next chunk of the story.

Reactions: Jumbi

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
There is a good reason for not doing it till later, you get money from him every week till you stop him and your sis, and nothing happens between them before your visit anyway, so it stagnates as long as you don't go there. (y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And even so, it's not a WT :) as mentioned in the beginning, it's a step-by-step guide, so if you just do one of those things in the wrong order, you can potentially fuck it up :D Just be ready for that since I can tell you don't do it completely like I made it :)
I asked The Developer and said Just stop them. I have no idea about what the walkthrough says. ????? so what to do here Guys

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I asked The Developer and said Just stop them. I have no idea about what the walkthrough says. ????? so what to do here Guys
Do what you want bro. If you want to see your sister banged up the butt by Douche Baggins, and make a few extra coins, let them do their thing. If you want your sister all to yourself, tell him to keep his grubby paws off. ;)
For me, it was a no brainer. I aint pimping out my sister. :sick:

Reactions: JoeAngel

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Do what you prefer?

The whole point of this game is that there is no one "best" path to follow... which is why I really don't like the action-by-action walkthroughs out there. You decide what playing style you prefer, you decide what choices feel right to you, you decide which women you're going to have a relationship with and which you're not, you decide whether or not you're going to put an end to the Thaddeus-Evelyn thing (and deal with having less money) or figure Evelyn knows what she's doing and let her manipulate him for the town's benefit.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
fuck girls, solve secrets, fuck more, educate fairy queen on sex (unless you have made swapparoo already), get stats up, solve more secrets, fuck some more etc and don't fail when big day comes.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Do what you want bro. If you want to see your sister banged up the butt by Douche Baggins, and make a few extra coins, let them do their thing. If you want your sister all to yourself, tell him to keep his grubby paws off. ;)
For me, it was a no brainer. I aint pimping out my sister. :sick:
same here I hate ntr So that why I asked around If I let The Thadorfuk in day7 and catch him in day 26 this Means What 19day Blind game

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
same here I hate ntr So that why I asked around If I let The Thadorfuk in day7 and catch him in day 26 this Means What 19day Blind game
If you look in on them, you have the option to watch or interrupt them. Interrupting them ends the Thaddeus-Evelyn thing forever, and the only consequence is that you lose some money that you'd otherwise be getting every week, and use up one action for the day. Money is just not very important in this game, so the downside of interrupting is minimal.

Reactions: Jumbi

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
If you look in on them, you have the option to watch or interrupt them. Interrupting them ends the Thaddeus-Evelyn thing forever, and the only consequence is that you lose some money that you'd otherwise be getting every week, and use up one action for the day. Money is just not very important in this game, so the downside of interrupting is minimal.
the Witch asking For Money and I don't know who else will So Far I am stuck do I interrupt them in day 7 or 26 if it does Make Different Then FUCK money If it doesn't Then Why Not to get Extra Cash That's Why I am Stuck

4.60 star(s) 377 Votes