Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Whoops, that series went right past me. Guess LLTP was my first Ace Attorney game, then!
Go play the rest, and make sure to do it in chronological order (this is a rare series where the first games not only hold up but are also widely considered to be the best). They are available on basically every platform in modernized form. Those games inspired far more than just the clue mechanic. You can feel their influence in the Invade Mind sequences and in Belle herself as a character, for example. Especially her exaggerated expressions and poses.

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
Wow, what an amazing game, I really like the story and how the gameplay works. Glad to see it finished and congratulations to the author.

Out if curiosity, what happens if you impregnate a girl you didn't have er....consensual sex? Is there a epilogue for it

Reactions: Belle

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Out if curiosity, what happens if you impregnate a girl you didn't have er....consensual sex? Is there a epilogue for it
Yeah. I think it was Primrose who I knocked up when she was only my friend with benefits, and the epilogue covered the consequence of that action. I won't tell anything else, in case you want to see it for yourself.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Wow, what an amazing game, I really like the story and how the gameplay works. Glad to see it finished and congratulations to the author.

If you impregnate someone while they're asleep, and don't have sex with them otherwise at all, the epilogue will include a line about how they don't know where the baby came from (but they might have their suspicions).

Reactions: Chakas

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If you impregnate someone while they're asleep, and don't have sex with them otherwise at all, the epilogue will include a line about how they don't know where the baby came from (but they might have their suspicions).
well outside callie that's difficult.

dicksarecute

Aug 10, 2019
Go play the rest, and make sure to do it in chronological order (this is a rare series where the first games not only hold up but are also widely considered to be the best). They are available on basically every platform in modernized form. Those games inspired far more than just the clue mechanic. You can feel their influence in the Invade Mind sequences and in Belle herself as a character, for example. Especially her exaggerated expressions and poses.
I do as the smug pixie commands.

1670278547909.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Belle

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
Serious questions guy please answer me: Does this game have romance? Or just Manipulate go brrrr?
Most of them are romanceable, but a few requires you to alter their personal perceptions, whether that be their sexual or social orientations (she loves you, but are afraid of the consequences).

Others you can win over by dominating them with your physical prowess, unbeknownst to them though, that you do so with magic.

And a few actually just require you to spend time with them and learn a bit more about them, helping them grow as induviduals, learning new things and so on.
How you then can change their behaviour with this knowledge "with your magic" is completely up to you whether you do so or not.

So all in all, maybe two of them could be considered "manipulated" into "liking you", as you so called it.

Last edited:

Clone008

Feb 15, 2020
Most of them are romanceable, but a few requires you to alter their personal perceptions, whether that be their sexual or social orientations (she loves you, but are afraid of the consequences).

Others you can win over by dominating them with your physical prowess, unbeknownst to them though, that you do so with magic.

And them a few actually just require you to spend time with them and learn a bit more about them, helping them grow as induviduals, learning new things and so on.
How you then can change their behaviour with this knowledge "with your magic" is completely up to you whether you do so or not.

So all in all, maybe two of them could be considered "manipulated" into "liking you", as you so called it.
Thank you fellow horny man

• Haha
Reactions: Nishka

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Possible with Callie and Evelyn if you don't pursue a relationship with them - and for Primrose if you don't count the boob job reward for saving her.
well that puts deep sleep spell in heavy use.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Serious questions guy please answer me: Does this game have romance? Or just Manipulate go brrrr?
It varies depending on the character. The game's mind control theme has two parts: first you reveal someone's secret, then you can manipulate them ("remove inhibitions"). Most of the manipulation in the game is optional, but you have to do some of it to win the game, and for two out of four romanceable characters, you have to do it to become their boyfriend.

1. Nell can be romanced without removing any secrets at all. (you have to reveal her secrets to win, but you can do that after you've legitimately become her boyfriend by non-skeevy means. You don't have to remove any of her inhibitions to win the game)
2. Primrose can be romanced without removing any inhibitions. (you have to reveal her secrets to get things to the point where she sees you as boyfriend material, but there's no manipulation involved)
3. Evelyn has an inhibition that must be removed before you can romance her.
4. Callie cannot be romanced without revealing all of her secrets, manipulating her into being willing to do nude fashion shows for you, and altering her sexuality, so her romance path is the most icky in the game.

The other main characters are either not romancable during the game or don't have any secrets/inhibitions.

Reactions: Jumbi

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Since it's come up: How many secrets can be skipped in the game?

The game has
- 5 small secrets and you must reveal 3 to advance your magic skills. At least one is mandatory to win, another is mandatory to avoid a bad end for that character.
- 4 large secrets, 3 must be revealed to win the game.
- 4 dark secrets, 3 must be revealed to win, not revealing the remaining one will cause the character with that secret to suffer a bad end.

Assuming you don't want anyone to suffer bad consequences during the endgame, the only secrets you can skip revealing are both of Callie's (I have done this), and maybe either Samarra's or Primrose's small secret (I have not tried skipping either. Not revealing Primrose's small secret means not advancing your perversity. It might be possible to win without upgrading that, but for some reason I doubt many people have tried).

Last edited:

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
i have a question about the text size. is there anyway to increase it a bit ? i work on a small play screen so its sometimes hard to read. also the names with the unusual fancy fond choice makes it hard to read on the small play screen. thank you

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
i have a question about the text size. is there anyway to increase it a bit ? i work on a small play screen so its sometimes hard to read. also the names with the unusual fancy fond choice makes it hard to read on the small play screen. thank you
The font size increases when you play on a touch device, but I assume you are still playing on a PC? I'm afraid there is no inbuilt solution to that kind of scenario.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
The font size increases when you play on a touch device, but I assume you are still playing on a PC? I'm afraid there is no inbuilt solution to that kind of scenario.
shame as my mobile devices are way to old to handle any kind of game these days. game does look good though so far

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Hey guys, not sure if this has been asked before, but will The Fairy Cuc-uh, King still kill MC even if he isn't in a relationship with The Fairy Queen?

4.60 star(s) 377 Votes