glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Hey guys, not sure if this has been asked before, but will The Fairy Cuc-uh, King still kill MC even if he isn't in a relationship with The Fairy Queen?
The FK always kills the MC regardless of whether you kept things platonic with the FQ or not.
And then the FQ always brings the MC back to life regardless of whether you kept things platonic or not.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey guys, not sure if this has been asked before, but will The Fairy Cuc-uh, King still kill MC even if he isn't in a relationship with The Fairy Queen?
well mc and old fq aren't exactly in relationship at any point before end if chooses her (if has done everything with her).

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
i have a question about the text size. is there anyway to increase it a bit ? i work on a small play screen so its sometimes hard to read. also the names with the unusual fancy fond choice makes it hard to read on the small play screen. thank you
Yea you can, press "shift+A" and change the text scaling, but the other text type is even worse, so there is always that :) and you can put High Contrast Text too, that will put a black bar behind the text, but all text will be white. And the names will be changed to DejaVu Sans aswell if you pick that one.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
well mc and old fq aren't exactly in relationship at any point before end if chooses her (if has done everything with her).
Your second visit to the fairy queen, you are presented with a choice: "pursue a relationship with the fairy queen" or "keep things platonic".

The game calls it a relationship, even if it doesn't feel very much like the other romance-based relationships in the game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Your second visit to the fairy queen, you are presented with a choice: "pursue a relationship with the fairy queen" or "keep things platonic".

The game calls it a relationship, even if it doesn't feel very much like the other romance-based relationships in the game.
yeah. no dates just sexlessons.

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

JerryC

Mar 5, 2019
I was wondering, what happens if you do everything right until the end, but don't learn the morph sexuality spell? You get to the end, in front of Selena, and she doesn't give a fuck, so she goes on with her spell and everyone turns gay?

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
i only have 1 question, is there a princess at all or only the girls from the village? xD

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i only have 1 question, is there a princess at all or only the girls from the village? xD
yes there is 2 and mc can end up with both (if plays cards right). 1st princess mc meets earlish game w/o disguise and reveals her some time later and 2nd he meets on day 50 or whenever starts endgame if is on unlimited time.

Reactions: hiddink

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
I was wondering, what happens if you do everything right until the end, but don't learn the morph sexuality spell? You get to the end, in front of Selena, and she doesn't give a fuck, so she goes on with her spell and everyone turns gay?
I think so, yes. Likewise, if you don't ever visit the Fairy Queen, then the game ends with a bloody war between the fey and humanity, and everyone in the town dies.

Reactions: Jumbi

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Nishka well.......:devilish:by then you know her inwardly and outwardly....:devilish: and you can get better acuainted with the "whatever Queen":devilish::devilish::devilish::p

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
so in day 7 you can go to stop

Thaddeus from getting into your sis but in the Walkthrough it didn't even bother to say anything about it Thankfully I already started in the early start where the game was only demo kinda so I knew then again there is hint of sadness in his sister so I don't Know maybe That the wrong Thing to do this Thad Bastard would use this To Blackmail her ??? if someone know Pls Tell screenshot0002.png

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 377 Votes