glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Does anyone know how to get the panties for Thaddeus? The option does not appear for me with Evelyn or with Primrose, help
Make sure you have already trained courage once this playthrough - you don't get the option to ask for panties until you know Thaddeus wants them.

After training courage once, the option should appear when you are talking to Primrose, Callie, or Evelyn to ask for a pair of panties, and the option should appear at night to steal panties from them and from Samarra (obviously you have to be able to get into callie's and primrose's homes to steal from them, and you have to be able to get into Samarra's tent and open her chest to steal from Samarra)

(ETA: each character will give you only one pair. Once you get a pair from, say, Evelyn, you have to get the rest you need elsewere) Evelyn will always give you a pair when you ask. Primrose and Callie only give them if you've done things to make them like you (spend time with them and work for them). I have never bothered to steal panties, but if you do that, it might be that you are no longer able to ask for them from that person.

Last edited:

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Long Live the Princess Walkthrough/guide and cheat mod

If you find any errors or have constructive suggestions to improve the usability of this walkthrough/guide, please let me know.

Version 1.0.0 [Completed]

Walkthrough Link: MEGA

Update 29/11: Achievements have now been added to the WT.

Update 01/12: Have made a small cheat mod:
You get the option to change your starting stats right after starting a new game, and there is now an option to gain the perversity bonus and to dispel the ability drain from the Leanan Sídhe at MC's home at any time of the day, however they are first effective from the next part of the day.
I have updated my guide to point to your walkthrough and cheat mod in the opening section, and deleted reference to the outdated incomplete walkthroughs.

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
I have updated my guide to point to your walkthrough and cheat mod in the opening section, and deleted reference to the outdated incomplete walkthroughs.
Hey m8 ty for the references, but maybe it would be better if you just linked them straight here to f95zone for the WT aswell, otherwise you have to update the link everytime I update the WT, since it gets a new link from MEGA when I do so.. :unsure: :eek:

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Hey m8 ty for the references, but maybe it would be better if you just linked them straight here to f95zone for the WT aswell, otherwise you have to update the link everytime I update the WT, since it gets a new link from MEGA when I do so.. :unsure: :eek:
Fixed it to point to your post instead. Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: xapican and Nishka

crimsonoon

Apr 28, 2022
Waiting for the good harem mod
What do you expect to get from that? The game doesn't forbid you to pursue or date all the women in it, by all things considered it's already a harem by default. Only potential difference such mod would make are the ending(s).

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
1.0 is locked behind paywall in subscribestar..
Hahaha, that was a good joke ! (and the truth, because it is) How long have you been using this site ?
I suggest strongly that you take a look in the OP and actually click one of the links posted there, Read what is the file name in the opening link, (I tested and downloaded and played and did look at Nishka 's WT and used glaurung 's guide) exact that version. (the compressed is the same thanks MyPreciousCJ )
Cheers Placido Domingo

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Nishka

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I meant more because the good Harem Mod could "take a while to eternity" to be published, so I wanted to make shure he is comftable sitting while waiting.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Hahah true dat!! :D

Soon someone will ask for a mod, so that the game turns into a kinetic novel and they get all scenes and a harem ending.. :eek: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Soon someone will ask for a mod, so that the game turns into a kinetic novel and they get all scenes and a harem ending.. :eek: :ROFLMAO:
that'd require to remaking whole game and belle would throw massive fit in that case.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
that'd require to remaking whole game and belle would throw massive fit in that case.
I'm glad you're here to tell people that I'd throw massive fits for some reason.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
I honestly don't think Belle would care if a small percentage would download a mod which changes the game, since that's completely up to the players I guess :)

And actually it could be done without remaking the game at all, it would just be a massive job to do so, and a really tedious one BTW, but still doable.. :D

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 385 Votes