Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
It will happen eventually, It is like the "Karma" it takes it's time but It happens ! ;)
Well hopefully someone else reports it aswell and at some point the moderators will get tired of receiving reports on the same post :D

I have a similar problem on another thread, where I have fixed a mod from a modder who took over another guy's mod, but the moderator says I have to talk to the "second" guy and make him change it or something like that :D even though his ain't the original :unsure:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well hopefully someone else reports it aswell and at some point the moderators will get tired of receiving reports on the same post :D

I have a similar problem on another thread, where I have fixed a mod from a modder who took over another guy's mod, but the moderator says I have to talk to the "second" guy and make him change it or something like that :D even though his ain't the original :unsure:
once is enuf and upto mods to link it in op, they either link it or don't.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nishka

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Long Live the Princess Walkthrough/guide

If you find any errors or have constructive suggestions to improve the usability of this walkthrough/guide, please let me know.

Version 1.0.0 [Completed]

MEGA
Yeah, it´s allright. But I think some Players will still ask here because of the Achivements and how to get Achivement XY. I think a Achivement Section at the bottom with instructions how to get them would have been great so that the loop of the same questions will be shorter here. :KEK:

Reactions: xapican

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
Yeah, it´s allright. But I think some Players will still ask here because of the Achivements and how to get Achivement XY. I think a Achivement Section at the bottom with instructions how to get them would have been great so that the loop of the same questions will be shorter here. :KEK:
But there is a major problem with that, since some achievements require a full playthrough with you purposely trying to fuck everything up :)

And other's are minor branches where you fuck small things up.
It took me 11 evenings of playing to actually get all achievement myself.. :eek: so I know for a fact that it does take quite some time to figure out.

But are you asking for just a small overview of what is required to do to get them or the full "play" for it to eventuate? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
But there is a major problem with that, since some achievements require a full playthrough with you purposely trying to fuck everything up :)

And other's are minor branches where you fuck small things up.
It took me 11 evenings of playing to actually get all achievement myself.. :eek: so I know for a fact that it does take quite some time to figure out.

But are you asking for just a small overview of what is required to do to get them or the full "play" for it to eventuate? :unsure:
A overview what´s required. I saw quite some requests here asking "How to get Achivement XY" so it would be helpful to include it right under the walkthrough so People stop asking. At least these ones who can think themselves. :HideThePain:

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
A overview what´s required. I saw quite some requests here asking "How to get Achivement XY" so it would be helpful to include it right under the walkthrough so People stop asking. At least these ones who can think themselves. :HideThePain:
Yeah, well by following my WT, you will get quite a few of them straight up served to you. :)

But I can look at adding an overview of the requirements needed to unlock them, but they will still have to figure out how to do said reqs :unsure: even though I would say most of them were pretty self explanatory with the name and the small description Belle put under. :ROFLMAO:(y)

Worst part is some of them have many different things you need to do/not do for them to pop.. :eek:

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
I have added all the achievements in bottom of the WT, so hopefully it's clear enough now how to get them all :)

But like I said you will get around 40 of them served to you for just following the WT, and around 10 more of them with minor deviations.

Last edited:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Oh my God finally... walkthrough....bro you deserve more claps than the developer....
You realize that without the developer, you would not be playing the game, right? Seriously, the game is not that complex and its tutorials teach us to play the game very well. If you pay attention while playing it, you should be able to make progress and get all the endings the game has to offer. Among the various buttons in the upper right corner of the screen, the tasks list is probably the one you should check frequently.

• Haha
Reactions: Ekcho666 and cxx

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
You realize that without the developer, you would not be playing the game, right? Seriously, the game is not that complex and its tutorials teach us to play the game very well. If you pay attention while playing it, you should be able to make progress and get all the endings the game has to offer. Among the various buttons in the upper right corner of the screen, the tasks list is probably the one you should check frequently.
Well, while I do agree the dev of course deserves way more credit than I. :giggle:

I wouldn't agree with your point on the WT, this is by my own opinion one of those types of games that really do require a WT, especially since there are so many routes to take. So for people who doesn't have much time on their hands and just want to enjoy the time they spend on the game, instead of figuring everything out themselves, a WT that gives them the best outcome is a good option to have available. (y)

But that's where we are all different, whereas some players like yourself, by the sound of it, enjoys to unravel the mystery and unfold the game and all the little hidden paths/secrets, however a lot of players like to just play for the story and not worry about what to say/do along the way. :cool:

Just in the same way as many "AAA" games out there have difficulty settings f.ex. "Story" and "Hardcore", players on both settings enjoy the game, but most likely for very different reasons.!

Like seriously, there are many kinetic novels out there with a WT, which have like 10 choices in 10 chapters... :unsure: :eek:

Oh my God finally... walkthrough....bro you deserve more claps than the developer....
Thank you, glad someone could use it, since I did spend quite a lot of time on making it :) Just hope that it will be put in OP at some point, so others can get the help they want/need.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Anik840 and xapican

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Nishka

I hope you did not take my comment like something personal. I have nothing against walkthroughs (I myself have used these more than once in the past) and I certainly appreciate your time and effort put into the WT for this game. But I felt that Anik840 was being unfair with Belle, as the developer of the game. Hence my reply to that post.

4.60 star(s) 377 Votes