cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea but there you goht the problem! play the game dont start endgame! keep on you gave them all a fertile creampie"Depsleep spel" after 9 month? Gametime! nothing happens
cause it doesn't make sense for femmes showing big bellies when endgame starts they have flatbellies again.

Good afternoon, please someone tell me how train my charisma I only unlock two points: 1 reading a book and 2 having sex with samarra.

Sorry for my English.
talk with girls and try to fuck them.

Reactions: aleyugioh

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
By the way, I'm hoping to get the first actual screenshots of the Supermodel card game prototype out this week. You'll get to see the visual novel parts later, but most of my early work has been on the card game due to its scope and complexity. It's at such an advanced stage of development now that most of the remaining work is in tweaking the visuals.

Reactions: KristopheH

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Good afternoon, please someone tell me how train my charisma I only unlock two points: 1 reading a book and 2 having sex with samarra.

Sorry for my English.
You earn a point of charisma for each character in town who you get the option to become a boyfriend of, or otherwise reach the end of their relationship path. This happens regardless of whether or not you choose to become their boyfriend.

Get the choice to become nell's BF: +1 charisma
Ditto Primrose and Callie.

Evelyn is a bit different, but once you remove the roadblock that prevents you from becoming her BF, you get the point, regardless of whether or not you go on to woo her.
For Samarra, as you have learned, you defeat her in a duel and then talk to her about it afterwards. Doesn't matter if you have sex with her or not after winning the duel.

A little math will tell you that you can skip or fail to get one charisma point and still max out the stat.

Reactions: Jumbi and aleyugioh

aleyugioh

Jun 22, 2020
You earn a point of charisma for each character in town who you get the option to become a boyfriend of, or otherwise reach the end of their relationship path. This happens regardless of whether or not you choose to become their boyfriend.

Get the choice to become nell's BF: +1 charisma
Ditto Primrose and Callie.

Evelyn is a bit different, but once you remove the roadblock that prevents you from becoming her BF, you get the point, regardless of whether or not you go on to woo her.
For Samarra, as you have learned, you defeat her in a duel and then talk to her about it afterwards. Doesn't matter if you have sex with her or not after winning the duel.

A little math will tell you that you can skip or fail to get one charisma point and still max out the stat.
Thankyou very much.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
yea but there you goht the problem! play the game dont start endgame! keep on you gave them all a fertile creampie"Depsleep spel" after 9 month? Gametime! nothing happens
Because it's a game, not real life, and there's a limit to how much the dev is going to simulate. If you skipped ahead to day 3500, none of the characters would look ten years older, either.

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
Because it's a game, not real life, and there's a limit to how much the dev is going to simulate. If you skipped ahead to day 3500, none of the characters would look ten years older, either.
Hahah oh shit the time it would take for a dev to make renders age :unsure:

But imangine if the Ren'Py engine really could simulate time though, so it had an aging filter they would add to the renders. :eek:

eUTCnFFGYbNT

Jun 3, 2019
Does this game have incest or not? I'm kinda confused cause some people say the incest has been removed, others say threes a patch to remove the incest???? im kinda confused

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Does this game have incest or not? I'm kinda confused cause some people say the incest has been removed, others say threes a patch to remove the incest???? im kinda confused
There is a Patreon version without Incest, and there is a Subscribestar ver (SS) with it, you decide which you download,
About the patch better not to deep it, it would just cause confusion.
But yes there is a patch for those which have the Subscribestar version and decided to join the catholic correct party.

Reactions: eUTCnFFGYbNT

eUTCnFFGYbNT

Jun 3, 2019
There is a Patreon version without Incest, and there is a Subscribestar ver (SS) with it, you decide which you download,
About the patch better not to deep it, it would just cause confusion.
But yes there is a patch for those which have the Subscribestar version and decided to join the catholic correct party.
Is there a difference between the Patreon vs Subscribestar version except the incest?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Is there a difference between the Patreon vs Subscribestar version except the incest?
yes the story differs a bit, and Belle did go an extra mile to rounden the story so it is more or less coherent for the Patreon version, mostly the Dialoges and there fore the clues to reveal secrets are different, concenring the involved characters
Edit: oh almost forgot the point, no the Sex scenes are the same aswell as the Sexual interactions both have the same amount

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
Are you sure? I'm on day 37 (just looked it up) and I reloaded when she asked me whether to meet her at night (where she asks you to become her boyfriend). As such, when she asks me whether I have time, I can just say no and nothing happens aka I'm deferring my answer.
That's unfortunate to hear. Getting those charisma points is easy, two I can already get and Evelyn and Callie are basically done. Samarra, I guess, has something to do with the other points I'm still missing (2 agi) but IIRC, I need to use some spell during the fight to land a hit...or at least that's what was talked about. (No spoilers, please.)
So either you screw them over by pretending to be their boyfriend and then denying them at the end and they are sad, or you deny them immediately and they are sad (Primrose certainly didn't take it well _at all_ when I declined her offer, before reloading and ignoring the whole thing). So you have to be mean to them either way, that's....not ideal.
If it bothers you too much, to deny them after they offer to be your GF, you could download my cheat mod and just only use the option to max out your charisma, then you would be able to choose only 1 girl and still get the good ending.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
If it bothers you too much, to deny them after they offer to be your GF, you could download my cheat mod and just only use the option to max out your charisma, then you would be able to choose only 1 girl and still get the good ending.
Bruhhh! what comes next ? we learn that you are developing a Time Filter mod for RenPY ?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
If you fail to get the endgame in the timeframe set by default the renders age acordingly and if you take to long well....see my foregoing post !:LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: Nishka

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
Bruhhh! what comes next ? we learn that you are developing a Time Filter mod for RenPY ?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
If you fail to get the endgame in the timeframe set by default the renders age acordingly and if you take to long well....see my foregoing post !:LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I think a "time filter mod" would be quite an undertaking :ROFLMAO: and I'm not even sure if Ren'Py would allow a mod to change their core engine like that :LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
The version you can get from Subscribestar has incest (Evelyn is the MC's sister). The version you can get from Patreon does not (Evelyn and MC are unrelated lifelong friends), because Patreon raised a stink about it.

Again, because Patreon raised a stink, the free (currently one version older) version of the game that you can download from either SS or Patreon without paying anything is the patreon no-incest version. Of the officially sanctioned downloads out there, only the supporter version on SS has brother-sister incest.

As for unofficial downloads, look for the word subscribestar in the file name. AFAIK, the version you can unofficially download from the top of this thread here is the subscribestar version.

Finally, counterintuitively, The incest patch removes incest from the SS version, turning it into the patreon version.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hahah oh shit the time it would take for a dev to make renders age :unsure:

But imangine if the Ren'Py engine really could simulate time though, so it had an aging filter they would add to the renders. :eek:
no need to tinker renpy, just dev has to code that after x months after making girls preggo they start showing bellies which grow each month and x months from that they give birth to babies and make renders related to those. is it possible? maybe. is it easy? not a fucking chance.

Reactions: xapican

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
The nature of Evelyn's dark secret and the family back story behind it, and the puzzle you had to solve WRT Evelyn, were all originally incest related. All that was completely rewritten for the Patreon version so that it still made a sort of sense while having the the same puzzle solving steps. It's an impressive job compared to the usual "oh, we'll just call them friend and landlady instead of sister and mom" change that you run into on other adult games.

There is no other difference in the two versions beyond that rewrite of Evelyn's relationship to the MC and the stuff related to that.

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
no need to tinker renpy, just dev has to code that after x months after making girls preggo they start showing bellies which grow each month and x months from that they give birth to babies and make renders related to those. is it possible? maybe. is it easy? not a fucking chance.
Everything is possible :ROFLMAO:, but it's just time consuming and for what reason would you ever waste your time on it :) Therefore an automatic feature installed via Ren'Py would be waaay better (y)

And no it wouldn't be able to show pregnancies or children of course, but only the effect of aging on the already created models. That would require a completely different engine to simulate :D but still would be possible to some degree, but it would be super complicated to pull off and still make it look somewhat realistic :eek:

4.60 star(s) 377 Votes