Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I'm not too familiar with the concept of New Game Plus, is it like you restart the game from the start but with better stats,
or is it a continuation from the end without having to play the entire game all over again?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I'm not too familiar with the concept of New Game Plus, is it like you restart the game from the start but with better stats,
or is it a continuation from the end without having to play the entire game all over again?
You restart with the achieved stats, and you got some more H scenes, and you can engage characters which were locked before

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
You restart with the achieved stats, and you got some more H scenes, and you can engage characters which were locked before
damn ok
idk how i feel abt having to redo an entire playthrough, but it is what it is
thanks for the reply

Reactions: xapican

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
It's the same game all over again, but starting with leveled up stats and several spells already known. There is one additional character with a secret to solve who you can have sex with.

If you didn't win the game on the first go round, it's a huge help on your second try. You begin the game with all the stats and some of the spells you earned in the previous go through already known on day one.

If you already won the game, it's a chance to explore paths you didn't go down the first time.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Guys where did the censored version go? How do I download the non-incest one?
gone with the wind, op has patch to make sister as just a friend in uncensored version.

damn ok
idk how i feel abt having to redo an entire playthrough, but it is what it is
thanks for the reply
well with maxed stats no need redo all things as often as before.

How can one trigger the scene of Lilith with open eyes at the river side?
approaching her before she passes out?

Sep 29, 2021
Oh great Belle, if you see my post, please bless us non-Incest players with the Patreon version. We all hail Belle's Callie's Primose's Nellie's Evelyn's grand figure

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Oh great Belle, if you see my post, please bless us non-Incest players with the Patreon version. We all hail Belle's Callie's Primose's Nellie's Evelyn's grand figure
Sure! You can find it . Or, if you'd rather not (or can't) support me, you can find the previous version .

Pandabeast

Jul 16, 2018
How do I dispel the contraceptive spell? Someone said writing room but I've already learned probe memory and deep sleep, only morph sexuality is left. Do I have to learn that one before I can learn to dispel contraceptive? If so, how do I do it?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sooooo, If I want the friend version, what do I gotta do? Download the available version and?
actually none since non-incest patch for version 1.0 isn't here, can try looking patch or patreon version on web.

How do I dispel the contraceptive spell? Someone said writing room but I've already learned probe memory and deep sleep, only morph sexuality is left. Do I have to learn that one before I can learn to dispel contraceptive? If so, how do I do it?
visit leanan sidhe.

Reactions: Pandabeast

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Visit the Leanan Sidhe. That's the blonde woman you first meet on your initial visits to the Fairy Queen. She comes on to you VERY strongly, and the second time you meet her she tells you where her home is (the south part of the wilderness map).

mikakost

Aug 16, 2019
I have a task to say Erato that I dispel the spell of contraceptive, but I can't find it in dialogue menu.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 377 Votes