EroNinja

May 14, 2018
How do you guys train 3+ agility before Evelyn sneak out of the house? Samarra and Nell came in the town 2 days prior and during this event, I can only have a one morning training spar with Samarra to boost my agility. Am I missing on something since this walkthrough did not do a good job breaking down into proper steps and explaining or do I proceed the story?

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
How do you guys train 3+ agility before Evelyn sneak out of the house? Samarra and Nell came in the town 2 days prior and during this event, I can only have a one morning training spar with Samarra to boost my agility. Am I missing on something since this walkthrough did not do a good job breaking down into proper steps and explaining or do I proceed the story?
The Evelyn event repeats every few nights, so you can't miss it. You're not really supposed to be able to do it the first time it happens.

NorthernWolf

Feb 14, 2018
Is there some sort of checklist for what you need to do to get a good ending? I did it previously when I romanced everyone, but now in NG+ when I try to do a Callie only playthrough I always get a bad ending no matter what I try. What could I be missing?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Is there some sort of checklist for what you need to do to get a good ending? I did it previously when I romanced everyone, but now in NG+ when I try to do a Callie only playthrough I always get a bad ending no matter what I try. What could I be missing?

That is a fail state you can't recover from, yes. I have a plan for a feature that could change that in the future, but I doubt I will get around to that until after version 1.0, if ever.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I hope that maybe in the future you add an ending with Callie/Evelyn together. There could easily be a variable added to the threesome scene that checks for whether or not you've confessed to both of them when the threesome takes place. And if you have there can be an ending where they both are obviously quite comfortable with the idea of having sex with not only you, but each other.

Sep 2, 2021

Given that Primrose's Dark Secret
yeah, it makes sense that it's required. Ironically enough, I think Callie is the only character who's not really important to the main plot.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I hope that maybe in the future you add an ending with Callie/Evelyn together. There could easily be a variable added to the threesome scene that checks for whether or not you've confessed to both of them when the threesome takes place. And if you have there can be an ending where they both are obviously quite comfortable with the idea of having sex with not only you, but each other.
How about I add this in the past instead of the future? I mean, such as in one of the updates I've already created? I don't even need to use time travel.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
How about I add this in the past instead of the future? I mean, such as in one of the updates I've already created? I don't even need to use time travel.
Ah, I see you are a fellow fluent speaker of sarcasm. Always a joy to find another.

Reactions: Cendash

Cendash

May 30, 2021
well too perky for you i am talking about based on the game story but as i believe we are not high schoolers and as an adult act like it....

and there is the Dev who could answer and if you are in anyway her employer then you could answer instead of her other than that go to silent mode because you have your believes and i have mine and there is a freedom of speech which you are in no place to take that from me....

and i am not bad mouthing i am just stating that the game took long time just in the same point but just changing some parts of the earlier developed in the earlier updates.....
Whoa! Careful with that rage response or you will give yourself an ulcer.
That was a legitimately funny ribbing about a TYPO. Everybody makes typos occasionally, and sometimes they are hilarious.
Why would you read that as hostile or respond with insults? If your auto-correct wrecks one of your texts, do you smash your phone in anger? "I meant Thursday, not thirsty! The embarrassment will surely kill me! Die for your betrayal devious phone!"

Perhaps I am being too harsh. Maybe you speed read (or have no sense of humour) and missed the joke.
Here is the gag:
-you probably meant "lowering her guard"
-but you wrote " lowering her gourds "
You can google what gourds are if you are unfamiliar......see......funny. If you still don't get it, look up "why are euphemisms for breasts humorous".

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
If this is a possible thing than I must have done something wrong in my NG+ because the option isn't available to me.

Edit: Ah, I see it in the variables.... yup. Clearly need to send Evelyn over a few more times...

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
If this is a possible thing than I must have done something wrong in my NG+ because the option isn't available to me.
Callie has two separate romance paths that can't both be achieved in the same playthrough.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Could you explain the differences between the two or what the varying element is between them?
You can either go "Friends with Benefits" or "Romance". Basically, there's a point where Callie asks you what you want from the relationship.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
You can either go "Friends with Benefits" or "Romance". Basically, there's a point where Callie asks you what you want from the relationship.
Ah I thought it was more than that, I've done both but I still can't get the active threeway relationship where Callie invites the both of them to bed.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
No, I don't consider FWB to be a romance path. The direction you go with Callie depends on whether or not you've gotten Evelyn involved and what you have said to each of them up until then. Keep in mind that Callie can see right through your bullshit most of the time.

forrestfreak

Jul 26, 2020
when I played this game first time I didn't pay much attention, but now, playing it for a second time I realize how much talent, work, imagination and time went in creating it. not mentioning choice of the music. Belle, respect!

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
No, I don't consider FWB to be a romance path. The direction you go with Callie depends on whether or not you've gotten Evelyn involved and what you have said to each of them up until then. Keep in mind that Callie can see right through your bullshit most of the time.
After a lot of testing last night, I sort of figured that was the case. It depends on when you confess and how much Callie and Evelyn have been together before then.

I'd have to assume it has something to do with Callie's Bisexual meter, the Callie/Evelyn Love meter and then the timings of your confessions and probably the order as well.

Any clues you can provide since the Walkthrough on here is from far before this was even possible?

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes