TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
i can describe the game with a simple statement: Default long_lost_daughter == GOOD.
Besides what i already said before and the make up in some characters beying way too much, this game is great so far, i like the time whine stuff, but yes, it can get tired very easily, but so far so good, i like the supernatural things in it, as a skeptic i wouldn't jump to "x religion is real", but would investigate and take in consideration that i have a succubus as a studant and she can cast fireball therefore most likely magic is real, and i would be psyched because of it, the nonchalant Mc reaction to it is kinda of cool though, the writing already showed signs of improvement from the beginning to the end, there are a lot of character, i do hope the pace of the game will allow us to get to actually know them, and yeah, i think that is it, the sex scenes were very good, the concept is really interesting, oh, about the wife i'm sensing some conflict coming up there in the future with her always wanting to be in control, that can be good if well made, also, i really would like to have the option to be completely honest with her about the mother stuff, the wife in my playthrough has experienced that phenomenon before, so i would like to be able to talk to her and explain, ok, now that is it.

Last edited:

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Ok just finished the VN. I totally loved everything that about this game ans wouldn't change a thing. A bit to religious for my taste but whatever. I really loved the family and how it evolve with the dream flash backs. Crazy stuff i've never seen before. Love the fact that their's pregnancy a large group of females. Keep up the great work and don't let the haters get you down. I for one can't wait for the next update and will be following this VN for sure.

Macalion74

Mar 29, 2020
First thing First : Love this game, it nice and fun and yes there are sex in it :love: :devilish: , Next I will follow this game too the end and if you get a Patreon page i will follow there, so Keep it up. (y):love:. Just Love it

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
Good game so far, and i'm glad to see proper english instead of all the google translated shitshows that tends to be released here. Sure,it has an occasional spelling error occure here and there but it'll reach maybe 1 % compared to many other VN:s out there.

Last edited:

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
i can describe the game with a simple statement: Default long_lost_daughter == GOOD.
Besides what i already said before and the make up in some characters beying way too much, this game is great so far, i like the time whine stuff, but yes, it can get tired very easily, but so far so good, i like the supernatural things in it, as a skeptic i wouldn't jump to "x religion is real", but would investigate and take in consideration that i have a succubus as a studant and she can cast fireball therefore most likely magic is real, and i would be psyched because of it, the nonchalant Mc reaction to it is kinda of cool though, the writing already showed signs of improvement from the beginning to the end, there are a lot of character, i do hope the pace of the game will allow us to get to actually know them, and yeah, i think that is it, the sex scenes were very good, the concept is really interesting, oh, about the wife i'm sensing some conflict coming up there in the future with her always wanting to be in control, that can be good if well made, also, i really would like to have the option to be completely honest with her about the mother stuff, the wife in my playthrough has experienced that phenomenon before, so i would like to be able to talk to her and explain, ok, now that is it.
The reason that the MC is relatively nonchalant about the devil girl in his class is because this is the Sinfest universe. Magic is real here and even though this VN is a prequel to the Sinfest comic strip, the occasional devil girl has been seen walking the streets. In the comic strip, the devil literally establishes a corporate empire on earth and soon devil people become commonplace. His main opposition are the witches that head up the radical feminist movement, though the biblical god takes a few pot shots at him here and there by mocking him with puppet shows in the sky. Buddha is seen here keeping things chill:

2006-11-21.gif

Last edited:

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Very nice story, a little quick on the family orgy set up, but fun. The lack of vaginas on all the vagina shots and such is a let down. The up skirts with references should show us a bit more, and hair should be varied to match personality.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nocturnal85

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Very nice story, a little quick on the family orgy set up, but fun. The lack of vaginas on all the vagina shots and such is a let down. The up skirts with references should show us a bit more, and hair should be varied to match personality.
Yeah, I know. You can never quite get a good look at the little blonde twin's pussy. Upskirts can really be maddening that way sometimes.

Family orgy won't happen as fast as it seems it will. These things are complicated.

Not sure what you mean by matching the hair to the personality.

Last edited:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
The reason that the MC is relatively nonchalant about the devil girl in his class is because this is the Sinfest universe. Magic is real here and even though this VN is a prequel to the Sinfest comic strip, the occasional devil girl has been seen walking the streets. In the comic strip, the devil literally establishes a corporate empire on earth and soon devil people become commonplace. His main opposition are the witches that head up the radical feminist movement, though the biblical god takes a few pot shots at him here and there by mocking him with puppet shows in the sky. Buddha is seen here keeping things chill:

View attachment 699550
got it, now it makes more sense, I'll have to check out the comic strip then, I was gonna ask if there were other gods in the strip, but I'll find out, although if they are following the biblical mythology there should be.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Yeah, I know. You can never quite get a good look at the little blonde twin's pussy. Upskirts can really be maddening that way sometimes.

Family orgy won't happen as fast as it seems it will. These things are complicated.

Not sure what you mean by matching the hair to the personality.
Grandma may be trimmed but virtually natural, Aunt may have it cut in a Pi pattern, etc. Unsure how you have it work on the AI.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Grandma may be trimmed but virtually natural, Aunt may have it cut in a Pi pattern, etc. Unsure how you have it work on the AI.
Okay, if I understand you correctly you are talking about hairstyles that are symbolic of the character's personality. Interesting concept that I never considered. Can you point out a game here on F95 that does this the way you described?

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Update Report and Preview

Every Sunday I will post a progress report with a preview. Without further ado here is this week's:

For all of you makeup haters out there, behold, the face of your heroine:

a1-10.jpg

Things are still not improving for the long lost daughter, or the rest of the school for that matter, as her adoptive mother Azaleah is on a serious power trip. Banning makeup at the academy is only the first step of her master plan.

Last edited:

WALTR

Dec 4, 2017
Man, where to start. Yeahhh... I'm the pretentious asshole that likes to view to option of the Blue dialogue. I just like to read a thoroughly thought out argument, and tangent, that can come from these things. But of course what really attracted me deeper in the plot is the splitting of timelines and different dimensions. I do love that the wife is very open and I hope that the main can realize that he can push his wife to be more involved with that openness. Skye is just an encapsulating individual where she kinda is coming into the real world, but is still fun to see her, have a mindset that really isn't seen unless, she was really exposed to the ideas of existentialism early on.

Overall it's a great story and I want to see more. Right now, I'm bookmarking this. I wish you all the best dev. And I do look forward to more depravity :)

Mooboy2000

Oct 18, 2017
I have to say I have been fully sucked into this game. Not big on how religion is being portrayed, but you're never going to please 100% of the people 100% of the time, so no worries. I really hope we get some time with our LLD soon and be able to bring her into the family...also as a side note, I REALLY hope we can do something about Azaleah. I can already tell I don't like her and we need to, *ahem*...do some time line changing with her.

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes