motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
OMG... would you believe... I think I'm havin' a moment here. So, like... ummm... deep breath... I don't believe I totally missed that. See there IS a ginger named Ava in another story and I like her but she's not RaiRai and I didn't make the connect on the abbreviation and I was sorta focused on messin' with Runner and then... we did have that awkward moment one time... and I admit to sorta avoiding... and this is startin' to sound a whole lot like the MC in the early stages of MANY VN's. But, Ava, I do read a lot of your posts... and I think your really smart... and probably pretty cool sometimes and uhhh, so, sorta like a peace pipe, ya know, if I said you was RaiRai's equal ummm.... could I maybe get back on the Christmas list. I mean if I was ever really on it or anything and ................... shuttin' up now. mot out.

Last edited:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
OMG... would you believe... I think I'm havin' a moment here. So, like... ummm... deep breath... I don't believe I totally missed that. See there IS a ginger named Ava in another story and I like her but she's not RaiRai and I didn't make the connect on the abbreviation and I was sorta focused on messin' with Runner and then... we did have that awkward moment one time... and I admit to sorta avoiding... and this is starin' to sound a whole lot like the MC in the early stages of MANY VN's. But, Ava, I do read a lot of your posts... and I think your really smart... and probably pretty cool sometimes and uhhh, so, sorta like a peace pipe, ya know, if I said you was RaiRai's equal ummm.... could I maybe get back on the Christmas list. I mean if I was ever really on it or anything and ................... shuttin' up now. mot out.
I don't think Ava is interested in your "peace pipe" m8... :sneaky:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
man that ugly has that pretty daughter? GET OUT OF HERE.
You've seen his hot wife, right? TBH, I don't think the new girl is hot enough to be Sluggo's daughter based on how fine Sluggo's ol'lady is!:devilish:(y)

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I got a question. Not that this one is a bad game per se, but is there any time in the game when the player is allowed to decide if to bang or not at least the nastiest women in the game?

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I got a question. Not that this one is a bad game per se, but is there any time in the game when the player is allowed to decide if to bang or not at least the nastiest women in the game?
All players are required to fuck everything OBD offers up at all times. Sorry man. It's a rule.

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes