Mar 27, 2019
Any news on a update ? I see that the game got a some kind of fix but after reading the change log it said no new content . the last game version I played was 0.9. I just downloaded 0.9.1 to see what new or better .

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Any news on a update ? I see that the game got a some kind of fix but after reading the change log it said no new content . the last game version I played was 0.9. I just downloaded 0.9.1 to see what new or better .
9.1 is an upgrade of audio, text and some graphics. It added nice voices for lewd scenes and along with the other fixes and upgrades made it totally worth a new playthru for me.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Android ?
Here you go!

This is 0.9.1 Android, but it is not the full game. It starts at episode 7. It is cut down to be able to stay under the 2gb max size limit for Android.

Mohawk01

Mar 30, 2018

I'm at a little over 200 renders thus far. I'm near completion with the script and coding for the first event on the main story. I know that may not seem like much progress, but I spent nearly a month on the 0.9.1 update/bugfix. Shortly after that I lost my main drive on my computer. It took time to get a new drive and re-install Windows and all my other programs. While I was redoing my computer, I upgraded my GPU to a RTX 3090ti. It is a lot faster so I'm able to produce renders faster. I also reorganized my file structure for DAZ and Ren'Py so I can more efficiently work on the game. On the personal side, I had to work through some family related issues that took me away from working on the game as much as I'd liked to. I have that sorted out now and I'm able to put in the time to make better progress.

Most of 1.0 will be Rogue related events and interactions for MC's probation period. There are quite a few loose ends for MC to tie up from 0.9.1. as well. So much so that I'll likely split the episode into two releases. It won't be as big a roller coaster ride as 0.9.1, but there will be some surprises that you weren't expecting.

I attached a couple of renders of Sluggo and MC going on a run.

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Now we can get rid of Rachels winy ass! :ROFLMAO: As my punk ass runs out the door and down the street after posting this! :ROFLMAO:

P.S. OBD, its bad when the Ol'ladies look better than some of the single girls! Feels like I'm getting sloppy seconds! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
He said Rach, not Ava.
No worries, Ava... You'll always be my favorite ginger, even though you aren't into guys... we are simpatico. Going out prowling for pussy tonight. Want to be my wing man? Hahaha:ROFLMAO: (I chuckle because I know you already have someone special) Haven't seen you in a while. Happy holiday cheer to you and yours, my friend.

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes