Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Elvira, dude! ELVIRA!!!:devilish: Pretty damn sure that "best girl" is Elvira! Holster that pistol, Sluggo! WTF?!?:ROFLMAO:

If not... then carry on brother... need a hand with the hasty burial detail? Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
My bad! You are probably right. No more late night smart assed comments from me! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Sluggo looks like he is riding a kiddy bike with the picture. He is so massive he needs Elvira sized bike.
The bikes are the same size. Part of it is the style of the bike. That stretched out pro street bike maybe looks smaller? :unsure:

• Haha

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
I have to agree. Sluggo looks tiny on that bike. Something doesn´t seem right. Not sure but i think it might be the Handlebar. :unsure:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The bikes are the same size. Part of it is the style of the bike. That stretched out pro street bike maybe looks smaller?
I have to agree. Sluggo looks tiny on that bike. Something doesn´t seem right. Not sure but i think it might be the Handlebar.
Yes... both bikes have the same rigid frame. Sluggo's motor may sit a bit lower. What makes MC's Elvira appear larger are the ape hanger bars, the taller gas tank, the long high seat and the grab bar on the back. Sluggo's hog is chopped further out in front with considerably longer forks, a lower riding tank, low slung single seat and drag bars for that "fucking the football" appearance Dimitri mentioned a while back as to why he does not favor drag bars with the low profile tank for his own scooters.

I may not ride myself but have always loved and respected motorcycles and those who do ride.:devilish:(y)

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)
base profile 1873899_carvingcorners.jpg

Reactions: Dimitri57

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Yes... both bikes have the same rigid frame. Sluggo's motor may sit a bit lower. What makes MC's Elvira appear larger are the ape hanger bars, the taller gas tank, the long high seat and the grab bar on the back. Sluggo's hog is chopped further out in front with considerably longer forks, a lower riding tank, low slung single seat and drag bars for that "fucking the football" appearance Dimitri mentioned a while back as to why he does not favor drag bars with the low profile tank for his own scooters.

I may not ride myself but have always loved and respected motorcycles and those who do ride.:devilish:(y)

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)
View attachment 2174201
I tweaked the ones from yesterday. They were jacked up.

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Story took a while for me to get going and had some lulls in it imo.

But on the other hand overall most of the characters have somewhat grown on me - I hope Stan will be fine in the end.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One thing I wasn't a big fan of was

But overall looking forward to the next update. And I have to say honestly for the story at this point (y)
Yea, I wouldn't worry about the scene mentioned above, OBD got the rise he's looking for. Jess had no inkling what was happening and everybody else is surprised. Lets just say a sober Jess and Ryker, that shit doesn't fly with either.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Wow, if I'm correct with what your asking, only one will get pregnant. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.
Nope, no correction required... you are correct, my friend. To the best of my recollection, OBD said there will be one and only one pregnancy, just no clue as to who gets the baby bump. Also, now that I read the original question again... MC has NO wives and will likely NOT be married. Rachael's skinny, no ass havin', needs to eat a fucking cheeseburger sister, engaged to that asshole frat boy "Steverino" is the only planned marriage in the game and TBH... I don't think that any or at least many of us could give a shit less about them. Rai is waaaay hotter than her sister and so is their mom! But, that kid sister is a bitchy princess with a selfish attitude... I can't even remember her name. She can have her Steverino and rot in high society while he cheats on her with every slut he meets. He just better stay the fuck away from my Rai or Sluggo and I will be making another hasty burial run out to the woods soon thereafter!:devilish: Fucking bullshit frat boy punk ass!:mad:

I wouldn't worry about Reba either. Mama Della, MC and now the rest of the girls at the Fox Box are onto her so her days under cover for her bitch of a mother are done. Reba just doesn't know it yet. She shouldn't be getting anywhere near Jessy again. Besides, both he and Jessy were rather drunk at the time with Jessy not even realizing what actually happened. I'm still hoping that Della and MC can flip Reba to be a spy for the Rogues as a counter intelligence agent providing info on the Minions but that remains to be seen. We'll just have to see what happens once OBD releases 1.0... hopefully yet this year!

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

PS: I may have been a little grumpy in presenting my last message there... So, here's a bit of holiday cheer from OBD's 2020 Holiday Special to inject a bit of fun and cream pie for the girls to share with all of you here! Enjoy!:love:

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
:ROFLMAO: It's Sarah for your information and yes for once even though I like some meat on my ladies, I want to tap that ass so quit complaining:devilish:. Don't know why but the snotty little princess deserves a good pounding.

Secondly, she is involved in one of the best scenes that OBD has done in any of the 9 episodes so far. In my opinion, the narration that the mom provides while the couples dance is some of his best work. Its a short scene but enjoyable.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
:ROFLMAO: It's Sarah for your information and yes for once even though I like some meat on my ladies, I want to tap that ass so quit complaining:devilish:. Don't know why but the snotty little princess deserves a good pounding.

Secondly, she is involved in one of the best scenes that OBD has done in any of the 9 episodes so far. In my opinion, the narration that the mom provides while the couples dance is some of his best work. Its a short scene but enjoyable.
I guess there is just no accounting for taste, my friend! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I guess there is just no accounting for taste, my friend! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)
You are in for a treat my friend! It will be nothing close to what you have laid out, but I think you will dig it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
only 1 will get preggo and mc is building harem. weird.

anyways i think jessie's mommy will give jessie a sibling or jessie will give mommy a grandkid.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
only 1 will get preggo and mc is building harem. weird.

anyways i think jessie's mommy will give jessie a sibling or jessie will give mommy a grandkid.
Yeah, Tracey and Jessy are my pick too. Hell, if it were my choice, I'd knock them both up! Of course, if I had my way... Larissa, Oxana, Willow, Ashley, Nikki, Rachael, Rai's mom, Kat, Katy, Rin, Cloe, Tracey and Jessy would ALL be knocked up! But, who would be left to work at Fox Box? As far as I can remember, Cloe is the only one not on birth control but as Onetogo points out above in the quote of an earlier OBD post, Dima reserves the right to fuck with our heads... just like he did with that Reba stunt at the party. So, I just patiently await the next update in hopes for some more great story and sexy good times with one or more of my favorite girls. I, for one, think it is high time to bring back Larissa and/or Oxana! So very hot!!!:devilish:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes