PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
While MC was locked up he had no other way but "Cell-I-BC". Meaning, In my "Cell I Beat my Cock".
Hey! I resemble that remark! Hahaha:ROFLMAO::devilish:
You see... To THAT I can relate!

I know right?

You'd think they'd get enough of that in RL
Yeah... I vaguely remember being a virgin at one point too...:devilish: Sucks to be them! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
Not sure if I have ever been truly celibate though... Wanked it way to much! Hahaha:ROFLMAO::devilish:
I guess that made me a celibater! Hahaha:ROFLMAO::devilish:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Hey! I resemble that remark! Hahaha:ROFLMAO::devilish:
You see... To THAT I can relate!

Yeah... I vaguely remember being a virgin at one point too...
:devilish: Sucks to be them! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
Not sure if I have ever been truly celibate though... Wanked it way to much! Hahaha:ROFLMAO::devilish:
I guess that made me a celibater! Hahaha:ROFLMAO::devilish:
Ah yes, I fondly think back those times of my childhood. Locked in the bathroom, looking at the women's underwear section in the Sears catalog for inspiration... :giggle:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Ah yes, I fondly think back those times of my childhood. Locked in the bathroom, looking at the women's underwear section in the Sears catalog for inspiration... :giggle:
Hahahaha... the Sears and Roebuck catalog! I remember it well. Too much, man. Haha...ah... I gotta go now. Just remembered I forgot to order somethin'... uh, for Xmas. Yeah, Xmas. Cya

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You too?!?!?!? Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Sears was an awesome thing back then...
I was fond of JC Penny's summer swimsuit issue too!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
Aaaaah... those were the days...
NOT! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
You too?!?!?!? Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Sears was an awesome thing back then...
I was fond of JC Penny's summer swimsuit issue too!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
Aaaaah... those were the days...
NOT! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Don't forget Montgomery Ward's "Wish Book"! They had drawings of women wearing whale bone corsets... (y):cool:

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good catch! (y)

Yes it was pointed out and I corrected it. The 0.9.1 full download has the corrected images. I didn't add them to the 0.9.1 patch! Damnit! :mad:

I'm attaching a fix. Unzip it and drop it in your Long Road Home "game" folder and let it overwrite.

Thanks dgreen

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Good catch! (y)

Yes it was pointed out and I corrected it. The 0.9.1 full download has the corrected images. I didn't add them to the 0.9.1 patch! Damnit! :mad:

I'm attaching a fix. Unzip it and drop it in your Long Road Home "game" folder and let it overwrite.

Thanks dgreen
So, those of us that always take the full new DL already have the update? Cool. Thanks, Dima :)
I was wondering to myself, "Didn't he already fix that?" Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
frspj2f.jpg frspj2j.jpg

Da boys going on a run.

Upon further review, I tweaked the scaling a bit.

*Inside baseball warning* The outdoor scenes are done in a HDRI sphere (360 degree photo inside a sphere). They are shot at the 0, 0 x, y position. Objects (MC, Sluggo and their bikes) you place at 0, 0 look normal. The scaling and perspective get wonky the further away from the 0, 0 center point you place the objects. You have to manually tweak the objects to make them look right for where they are placed in the scene.

I must have been tired or drunk (both) when I did those renders last night.... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Story took a while for me to get going and had some lulls in it imo.

But on the other hand overall most of the characters have somewhat grown on me - I hope Stan will be fine in the end.

One thing I wasn't a big fan of was

But overall looking forward to the next update. And I have to say honestly for the story at this point (y)

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes