• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Do not sweat it much. The billion dollar fiasco of rewriting Tolkien from a m a z on
might have made him go mad if he were still alive. Writing meaningful dialogue is tough.
You sweat grammar but not capitalization? :poop:

Which version are you talking about? Unless you can provide some examples, you can keep fucking crying... :mad:
R.R. must be over the raibow now we all know and I for one am grateful
he gets to actually do the brainstorming in the production of all h b o ice and fire renditions.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Good to hear from you, OBD. I wasn't aware of the RL and hardware things. Glad it is smoothing out for you. I guess the idea that bumps in the road and glitches in the virtual only make you stronger is a thing for devs as well, eh? I'm on my third re-read of LRH inspired by the recent "grammar and quality" update. I'm taking it very slow and using it to give myself a LRH fix from time to time. I guess that only shows how addicted I've become to this story and its characters. As Phat would say, "Adventure on, Bro." (y)
Good to hear from you bro. Hopefully the 0.9.1 is a more enjoyable play through. I'm always so focused on the next episode, I forget what had happened in the past. When I went back to add EZ-mode and sounds from the beginning, I was pleasantly reminded of some scenes that I really like.
Adventure on, Bro! (y)

Although given Phat's love for the herb superb, I'm surprised his tag line isn't "Onward through the fog..." :cool:

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Sitting here half asleep, trying to think of a whitty reply. Brain is telling me its to early in the morning for that shit. Thanks for the reply OBD, dealing with a lot of RL issues myself. I thought the older we got that shit is suppose to go away, Friggin drama queens! Than Canto replies (awesome), takes me a good 5 minutes staring at it to figure out all the nuances. :ROFLMAO:

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
As far as grammar, got to give people credit. 1st pass through the game asses and tits, with the occasional removal of the opposition. :devilish: Second pass through the game the same as above and every third word. I don't think I've ever read every single word in this game and I've played it numerous times. First that tells me I sucked in English in school, secondly I'm must be a shallow individual.:ROFLMAO:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
As far as grammar, got to give people credit. 1st pass through the game asses and tits, with the occasional removal of the opposition. :devilish: Second pass through the game the same as above and every third word. I don't think I've ever read every single word in this game and I've played it numerous times. First that tells me I sucked in English in school, secondly I'm must be a shallow individual.:ROFLMAO:
Naw, you prolly like me an' use the "Evelyn Dead Head Sped Read" technique. lol Icrackmeup...hehehe... Adventure on, b... Wait where the hell is Phat, anyway... wait... sleepy... you guys sleepin' one off? I get it now... Dmitri's fogged. Phat's still sleepin'. You all hunged over. You guys partied and didn't invite me?.... What the hell!

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm working on 1.0 but it's been painfully slow.
Good to hear from you, OBD.
Writing meaningful dialogue is tough.
Good to hear from you bro.
must be a shallow individual.
Phat's still sleepin'.
And here we go...

Dima... You take all the time you need brother. There are a few choice things in life that cannot be rushed. Chief among them are making love to a beautiful woman, genius and perfection. You exemplify all three in Long Road Home, my friend. You just keep cooking up your masterpiece and we will be here in the dining hall... hungry and waiting!:devilish:(y)

Good to hear from all of you as well, Dima, Motseer, Runner and Canto... what a motley crew on this Long Road Home... couldn't ask for better company, my friends.

Runner, I wouldn't say shallow... you just know what you like and go for it. Some call that being focused...

Canto... I agree. Meaningful dialogue does not come easy. It needs to be mused and nurtured.

Mot... Reveille!!! Get up! Get up! Get out of the rack! Drop your cocks and grab your socks, Marines! Reveille!!!

After waking up at zero dark thirty all week to make sure my son got off to work okay, I let myself sleep in 'til 0630 hrs this AM. After your recent post #3269 I am pretty sure that it's YOU who are still asleep, my friend! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Oh... and, Dima... Yes, I love my sweet chiba. I sample only the finest sativa and occasionally a fine indica to help me sleep. However, there is no great fog... I am the epitome of moderation. I load up my bowl and take a week or more just to empty it. I picked up 4.5 grams of Jack Herer strain back in August, the last my dispensary had available at the time and I still have a little over half of it left. I'm the same way with alcohol. I usually buy a 750 ml bottle of decent Irish whiskey, usually Bushmill's, around the New Year and it takes me the full year to finish it. So, no fog, no drowning in booze... just enough to take the edge off of a shit day on occasion or celebrate a special day. Yes, the epitome of moderation. That's me... this wasn't always the case but has been for well over 25 years now. Peace, my friend. Keep up the awesome work on this amazingly entertaining, intriguing and enthralling AVN.

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

• Haha
Reactions: D Dog and motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
And here we go...

Dima... You take all the time you need brother. There are a few choice things in life that cannot be rushed. Chief among them are making love to a beautiful woman, genius and perfection. You exemplify all three in Long Road Home, my friend. You just keep cooking up your masterpiece and we will be here in the dining hall... hungry and waiting!:devilish:(y)

Good to hear from all of you as well, Dima, Motseer, Runner and Canto... what a motley crew on this Long Road Home... couldn't ask for better company, my friends.

Runner, I wouldn't say shallow... you just know what you like and go for it. Some call that being focused...

Canto... I agree. Meaningful dialogue does not come easy. It needs to be mused and nurtured.

Mot... Reveille!!! Get up! Get up! Get out of the rack! Drop your cocks and grab your socks, Marines! Reveille!!!

After waking up at zero dark thirty all week to make sure my son got off to work okay, I let myself sleep in 'til 0630 hrs this AM. After your recent post #3269 I am pretty sure that it's YOU who are still asleep, my friend! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Oh... and, Dima... Yes, I love my sweet chiba. I sample only the finest sativa and occasionally a fine indica to help me sleep. However, there is no great fog... I am the epitome of moderation. I load up my bowl and take a week or more just to empty it. I picked up 4.5 grams of Jack Herer strain back in August, the last my dispensary had available at the time and I still have a little over half of it left. I'm the same way with alcohol. I usually buy a 750 ml bottle of decent Irish whiskey, usually Bushmill's, around the New Year and it takes me the full year to finish it. So, no fog, no drowning in booze... just enough to take the edge off of a shit day on occasion or celebrate a special day. Yes, the epitome of moderation. That's me... this wasn't always the case but has been for well over 25 years now. Peace, my friend. Keep up the awesome work on this amazingly entertaining, intriguing and enthralling AVN.

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
So many memories, so long ago...

• Haha

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
The Brain is both a wonderfull thing unless your a grammer Nazi.
And a pain in the ass for writting scripts.
Doubly so if your attempting to write it in the way it's normally spoken in your circle of friends and acquaintances.

Most brains will interprate a sentence as correct aslong as its easy to follow and vaugely looks right.
Even if you re-read it a couple of times it can be hard to spot a mistake unless you are actively looking for a mistake.
And even then on the first read is not always reliable.

Lets see if I can give an example of a sentense that is readable because it seems right although incorrectly written.
She cells seashells on the see shore.

Ok now I forgot why I started this post just ingnor it.

Just Sayin.:devilish:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
The Brain is both a wonderfull thing unless your a grammer Nazi.
And a pain in the ass for writting scripts.
Doubly so if your attempting to write it in the way it's normally spoken in your circle of friends and acquaintances.

Most brains will interprate a sentence as correct aslong as its easy to follow and vaugely looks right.
Even if you re-read it a couple of times it can be hard to spot a mistake unless you are actively looking for a mistake.
And even then on the first read is not always reliable.

Lets see if I can give an example of a sentense that is readable because it seems right although incorrectly written.
She cells seashells on the see shore.

Ok now I forgot why I started this post just ingnor it.

Just Sayin.:devilish:
hehehe yep jus' sayin'..............(y)

Reactions: LWtbo and PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Have to admit LWtbo got it right, as long as the sentence makes sense and I can figure it out, more time I can stare at Tracy's melons and drool. o_O At my age multitasking is highly overrated.
What? You can't read, ogle and fap all at once? Gonna have to pull your man card, brother!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Careful where you drool... you could just rust your zipper shut! Then no more fappy your Mr Happy:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

PS: Hope you got a laugh... I know I did :)

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
What? You can't read, ogle and fap all at once? Gonna have to pull your man card, brother!
I dunno about you but i personally already struggle with fapping and clicking through the scenes :ROFLMAO: Doesn´t help at all if you have to do both with the right hand :ROFLMAO:

Glad everything is fine with OBD. Can´t wait for the teasers :D

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I dunno about you but i personally already struggle with fapping and clicking through the scenes :ROFLMAO: Doesn´t help at all if you have to do both with the right hand :ROFLMAO:

Glad everything is fine with OBD. Can´t wait for the teasers :D
Try using the space bar to advance screens instead of the mouse. I only use the mouse to select choices or menu options. Otherwise, I'm using kb shortcuts, H to hide menu/text, F to toggle full screen/windowed mode (if my son comes in and I need to minimize the window), esc for menu, ctrl to fast forward... I only use the mouse when I have to, other wise I'm using space bar to go forward or ctrl to fast forward. Peace, Phat;)(y)

jumpex12

Sep 5, 2019
Loving the game. Still hoping for some time with the milfs and older women though. Della, Tracy, kat, Juanita and Rachel’s mother.

• Thinking Face

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Loving the game. Still hoping for some time with the milfs and older women though. Della, Tracy, kat, Juanita and Rachel’s mother.
Della is NOT an option. As much as I love Della, I respect her and Stan more. Della will not be had by anyone but Stan or maybe Tracey or one of the other girls while Stan is alive and none of us wants Stan to die. I am certain that OBD agrees as he has stated this hands off policy for Della before right here in posts. You just don't disrespect a man like Stan or his ol' lady either. However, all of the others should be fair game and should come back around...
particularly Tracey, Kat and maybe Rachael's mom too.:devilish:(y)

Adventure ever on friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Last edited:

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
What do you mean? There's HELLA content with Tracy and Kat has a decent amount and has made it clear it doesn't end here. I do agree I want to see more with Juanita though.

I'm actually even more interested in the wifes of the other members that were at the party but I doubt that will happen (but my pervy ass can't help but hope).

Della is NOT an option. As much as I love Della, I respect her and Stan more. Della will not be had by anyone but Stan or maybe Tracey or one of the other girls while Stan is alive and none of us wants Stan to die. I am certain that OBD agrees as he has stated this hands off policy for Della before right here in posts. You just don't disrespect a man like Stan or his ol' lady either. However, all of the others should be fair game and should come back around...
particularly Tracey, Kat and maybe Rachael's mom too.:devilish:(y)

Adventure ever on friend, Phat:cool:(y)
I wouldn't be too sure, Del and Stan has made it more than clear that they're not exactly traditional and we know for a fact that Del has sexual needs. Maybe if something happens to Stan or if they call you in for a meeting and it turns out he only trusts you and your harem to see to her needs now that he really can't. I really don't think that's beyond the realm of possibility with the kind of life they've led.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes