PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Twila is the thicc Gym owner where Rachael used to work.

View attachment 2226564 View attachment 2226565

I wasn't considering Barb in the mix unless it was a dream/nightmare scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oooooooooooooooh... THAT Twila!:love: Yes, please!!!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:(y) A threesome with Twila, Rachael and MC in the gym after hours that starts in the showers and ends on the various gym apparatus would do rather nicely!
Solar flare fucking hot!!!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:(y)

Great nightmare concept. That definitely sounds like an OBD move. No worries. I can always skip through that part... fucking Barb... what a super cunt!

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I think the only way that the MC would fuck Barb is if he had a lobotomy and had his entire body soaked in disinfectant to protect him from whatever diseases that creature is carrying. And then maybe wrap up with about 10 condoms and shrink wrap.
To be 100% honest... I would NOT be able to even get it up for Barb!:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
1670710896285.png 1670710899734.png

• Haha
Reactions: Onetogo and kcaldw

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Don't know if I would call Twila thicc. Rachel has her beat size wise. Secondly, never release a partial episode, always feel like I ordered a happy meal and only got the hamburger and a cup of ice. Will always wait for a full episode, that's why I figured March as the next release.

Reactions: PapaPhat

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Right... who or what the fuck is a Twila??? Beginning to think I am not playing the same fucking game! hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Oh... while I'm here... Just for the record, Smash=Fuck... i.e. Smash that pussy all night long! Hope that helps some in the forum here... Smash her ass while I'm at it too!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:(y)
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure Twila is the girl who owns the gym. I think we've only seen her once.

Yeah... I know what "smash" means. But I couldn't resist an opportunity to be cute or dumb - depending on you're point of view. Hehe

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure Twila is the girl who owns the gym. I think we've only seen her once.

Yeah... I know what "smash" means. But I couldn't resist an opportunity to be cute or dumb - depending on you're point of view. Hehe
Not you're not she's the one who own the gym and I can't wait for OBD to let her being part of the "team"....;):sneaky:(y)

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Always knew we'd get around to her eventually. OBD never leaves a pussy unplumbed. Well... except for Bard. Wait did I already say that?

Oh, and if you read this, OBD, there will be no revenge fuck nightmares! A shallow grave will do just fine, thank you.
More than a shallow grave is required. We do not want her rising like the zombie that she is and searching for D!(k$.

I would suggest a volcano, but that would likely spit her straight out as well. (Unless we get an unobtainium box {material from the film The Core} put her inside it and then throw her into the volcano.)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
More than a shallow grave is required. We do not want her rising like the zombie that she is and searching for D!(k$.

I would suggest a volcano, but that would likely spit her straight out as well. (Unless we get an unobtainium box {material from the film The Core} put her inside it and then throw her into the volcano.)
I was thinking more along the lines of putting her corpse through the meat grinder to make burgers for the Minion's next BBQ so all the assholes can have one last taste of Barb while we dispose of the evidence and make our plans for war...:devilish:
:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
I was thinking more along the lines of putting her corpse through the meat grinder to make burgers for the Minion's next BBQ so all the assholes can have one last taste of Barb while we dispose of the evidence and make our plans for war...:devilish:
:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
Make sure that the meat grinder has industrial diamond blades then. Needs to be strong to get through her hide.

Plus with all the drugs she has likely had, not sure how long it would take the Minions to come down from that high.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

Well, the volcano spat out Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan on the island of the Wopani Woo so, anything is possible. An unobtainium box would be... well, unobtainable. :unsure: Dammit! Now you've got me thinkin'. We are gonna hafta get creatable here. Meteor pieces containing Barbonite? A custom Barb maiden? Throw her in a piraña infested river... Hmmmmm :whistle::devilish::unsure: I know!! Soylent Green... nah... who would eat that. Minions? ...dunno you're the writer... you'll figure it out I'm sure.

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Well, the volcano spat out Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan on the island of the Wopani Woo so, anything is possible. An unobtainium box would be... well, unobtainable. :unsure: Dammit! Now you've got me thinkin'. We are gonna hafta get creatable here. Meteor pieces containing Barbonite? A custom Barb maiden? Throw her in a piraña infested river... Hmmmmm :whistle::devilish::unsure: I know!! Soylent Green... nah... who would eat that. Minions? ...dunno you're the writer... you'll figure it out I'm sure.
How about we send her into Shelob's Lair in the Ephel Duath.

There may not be much blood left in Barb's body, and certainly not enough to satiate Shelob. But Barb would likely get stuck in the web, and due to the darkness nobody would even see Barb again if Shelob did not feast on her.

Win/Win in my book.

Reactions: motseer

Dr. FuckFace

Jul 8, 2022
Why do you all hate Barb so much:cry: Feels like there`s not enough left for Bob!!! For me its otherway around.

We don`t even know what happened on the Las Vegas trip, but we know alot what Bob does.
He`s is involved in snuff industry and atliest hunts girls for the film`s and most likely kills them by himself too if the women are no use for him. Raping, drugging, manipulating and blackmailing are just another monday for him.

Im totally fine is Reba just shoots Barb and thats it, but not for our beloved Bob, he needs special care<3

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Why do you all hate Barb so much:cry: Feels like there`s not enough left for Bob!!! For me its otherway around.

We don`t even know what happened on the Las Vegas trip, but we know alot what Bob does.
He`s is involved in snuff industry and atliest hunts girls for the film`s and most likely kills them by himself too if the women are no use for him. Raping, drugging, manipulating and blackmailing are just another monday for him.

Im totally fine is Reba just shoots Barb and thats it, but not for our beloved Bob, he needs special care<3
Hehe... nobody talks much about Bad Bob simply because it is a given that he must die. We're sorta puttin' in votes to make sure Barb joins him.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hehe... nobody talks much about Bad Bob simply because it is a given that he must die. We're sorta puttin' in votes to make sure Barb joins him.
Yeah... in the end, all Minions must die, from the lowest two prospects that MC tuned up in the Fox Box early on in Cali all the way through to Bob, Barb and Willie himself. They are all bad seed. Since the mayor and Bob's sister, the District Attorney, are neck deep in this shit, they are in need of disposal as well. Going to be a lot of deaths in the end... a whole lot of deaths.:devilish:
1670784459215.png

Adventure ever on my friends and fellow fiends, Phat:devilish:(y)

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes