Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Yeah... in the end, all Minions must die, from the lowest two prospects that MC tuned up in the Fox Box early on in Cali all the way through to Bob, Barb and Willie himself. They are all bad seed. Since the mayor and Bob's sister, the District Attorney, are neck deep in this shit, they are in need of disposal as well. Going to be a lot of deaths in the end... a whole lot of deaths.:devilish:
View attachment 2228775

Adventure ever on my friends and fellow fiends, Phat:devilish:(y)
Not to be grim but Bob needs to die with something stuffed in every orifice he has. Preferably something that would go in deep.

Okay, enough talk about death, rather talk about the girls that want to bang the MC. I still want the woman from the burger place but Twila is a good choice too.

Dr. FuckFace

Jul 8, 2022
Hehe... nobody talks much about Bad Bob simply because it is a given that he must die. We're sorta puttin' in votes to make sure Barb joins him.
Now i see. I`m not putting my vote for barb so soon since i really don`t know enough.
There`s enough of doubt to chill out on this subject.

But Bob. Bob`s a serious problem right now. And we should remove this kind of danger before it sees us.
MC should ad it on about Bob being handsy and rough with main girl and the fate that Angel barely skipped.
Bob should be dealt with before even thinking about another fun day with girls, except Katy. That`s just because Katy will help us out and shes The best girl

Bob touched our babe, kills our fucking girls*, makes money from our fucking clubs* and just prances there like a fucking unkillable unicorn.

Everybody puts their fucking dick in their fucking pants and starts to think with the balls. Barb later, Bob NOW!

(*Future)

Last edited:

Dr. FuckFace

Jul 8, 2022
Yeah... in the end, all Minions must die, from the lowest two prospects that MC tuned up in the Fox Box early on in Cali all the way through to Bob, Barb and Willie himself. They are all bad seed. Since the mayor and Bob's sister, the District Attorney, are neck deep in this shit, they are in need of disposal as well. Going to be a lot of deaths in the end... a whole lot of deaths.:devilish:

!
Those prospects deserve it, but we should give a chance for the most of them. Step aside and survive, go with your club and...
District attorney would be the most stupid kill ever and and the mc just wont go there. More heat than most cartels could handle and why would we give the perfect ace in our pocket?
Smart plays my friend, smart plays. We should be with the project on our own terms and we can have those when the key players are on the Rogue pocket.

Bob first and the rest of them later!!!

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I still want the woman from the burger place but Twila is a good choice too.
Yeah... burger babe was hot, fun and flirty.:devilish: I'd enjoy toasting her buns and flipping her patty.:devilish:
Bob`s a serious problem right now.
I must agree, friend. Bob is bad news and will likely go down next. However, Bob never laid a hand on my Jessy. If MC is where he promised to be, when he promised to be there, instead of running off to fuck Nikki's girlfriend, then Jessy doesn't meet Bob. Nikki's girl Charli is cute but not cute enough to stand up my number one girl, Jessy.

Next update is likely the final episode in Act One. This the the finale event! However, I'm pretty sure that MC's story doesn't end here but will continue on in the next act. But, I am expecting a major blood bath accompanied by a fuck ton of celebratory fucking and partying!!!:devilish:(y)

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
Yeah... burger babe was hot, fun and flirty.:devilish: I'd enjoy toasting her buns and flipping her patty.:devilish:

I must agree, friend. Bob is bad news and will likely go down next. However, Bob never laid a hand on my Jessy. If MC is where he promised to be, when he promised to be there, instead of running off to fuck Nikki's girlfriend, then Jessy doesn't meet Bob. Nikki's girl Charli is cute but not cute enough to stand up my number one girl, Jessy.

Next update is likely the final episode in Act One. This the the finale event! However, I'm pretty sure that MC's story doesn't end here but will continue on in the next act. But, I am expecting a major blood bath accompanied by a fuck ton of celebratory fucking and partying!!!:devilish:(y)

Oh shit that sounds like OBD is planning to make another game after act 1 is finished...

NO OBD just NO dont do the Anime industry or Netflix shit... (Make 1 Season of the Anime/Series and dont finish the story) :cry:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dimitri57

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Oh shit that sounds like OBD is planning to make another game after act 1 is finished...

NO OBD just NO dont do the Anime industry or Netflix shit... (Make 1 Season of the Anime/Series and dont finish the story) :cry:

I'm not sure why you thought it but, I don't have any other games in mind. Chapter two will be a continuation of the story. Chapter two will be stand alone to get the game download size down. The story and characters will carry over.

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
I'm not sure why you thought it but, I don't have any other games in mind. Chapter two will be a continuation of the story. Chapter two will be stand alone to get the game download size down. The story and characters will carry over.
Probably just my Brain screaming shit like that.... :KEK: I like the Game (and the girls ofc) and dont wanna Experience another Abonded game that i like :giggle:

Good to know that you will Continue LRH! :love:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm shutting it down for tonight but wanted to share this render before I go to bed.

View attachment 2229949

Hard times have befallen MC. He is working part time for Door Dash to make extra gas money... :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Door Dash? Not my first thought at all...

In fact, I was having another one of those, "I'll be fucked if that doesn't look like an original Dave Mann masterpiece!" moments right there... Honestly brother, Dave Mann is smiling back at you from the afterlife... saying "Imitation being the most sincere form of flattery, I'm proud that you were paying attention to my work."

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dimitri57

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

Dr. FuckFace

Jul 8, 2022
I'm shutting it down for tonight but wanted to share this render before I go to bed.

View attachment 2229949

Hard times have befallen MC. He is working part time for Door Dash to make extra gas money... :ROFLMAO:

Have you ever thought about giving the player a little bit of choice on the bikes customization?
I understand if its too much work an love the bike renders<3 Apehangers, sissybar and the fishtail pipes work like a charm on the bike but personally i would go for little bit raised bars, tapered shorty`s and without the sissybar<3

I`m glad thou that its a old panhead and a not a new model, since it would tingle my wrench hand everytime i see it.
And i would totally rape it like i did with my bike, girl sits in the garage on parts since everytime im close to finishing it i get a new idea and start on the new build and it`s everytime stupider than the last.
Last one was a motoGP clutch that cost me WAY more than i should have payed for it and the next one is belt cover made off cnc milled glass for a showcase and epoxy one for riding.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: PapaPhat

Dr. FuckFace

Jul 8, 2022

Thats the one choice im still not sure about. But you know, man has he`s needs.

• Haha

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Have you ever thought about giving the player a little bit of choice on the bikes customization?
I understand if its too much work an love the bike renders<3 Apehangers, sissybar and the fishtail pipes work like a charm on the bike but personally i would go for little bit raised bars, tapered shorty`s and without the sissybar<3

I`m glad thou that its a old panhead and a not a new one, since it would tingle my wrench hand everytime i see it.
And i would totally rape it like i did with my bike, girl sits in the garage on parts since everytime im close to finishing it i get a new idea and start on the new build and it`s everytime stupider than the last.
Last one was a motoGP clutch that cost me WAY more than i should have payed for it and the next one is belt cover made off cnc milled glass for a showcase and epoxy one for riding.
To your question, no. You would have to have an interactive game to do something like that. How would I know what style bike you have chosen? If I had an assortment of bikes to choose from in the game, I'd have to render separate images for each style for every scene with a bike in it. It is doable, but not practical. It would be a huge time sucker.

For the Rogue's old school bikes, I've purchased three bike assets from the same vendor. (Pan, Shovel, Knuckle). I can mix and match parts between the bikes (mostly). But because you have parts to fit Ridged, swing arm and pro-street frames, I have to tinker with them to get everything to line up. While they are very realistic models, they are pretty old assets. If I render them straight of the box, they look shitty. I had to update the materials on every part on the bike down to the nuts and bolts to get them to render properly. Again, takes a lot of time to set them up. Once I have them the way I want, I save them. The whole process starts over if I make changes.

Most of the motorcycle assets you can find are cartoonish crap and don't have the ability for customization. (Minion's bikes.) The bastards don't deserve righteous sleds. :poop:

Last edited:

Dr. FuckFace

Jul 8, 2022
To your question, no. You would have to have an interactive game to do something like that. How would I know what style bike you have chosen? If I had an assortment of bikes to choose from in the game, I'd have to render separate images for each style for every scene with a bike in it. It is doable, but not practical. It would be a huge time sucker.

For the Rogue's old school bikes, I've purchased three bike assets from the same vendor. (Pan, Shovel, Knuckle). I can mix and match parts between the bikes (mostly). But because you have parts to fit Ridged, swing arm and pro-street frames, I have to tinker with them to get everything to line up. While they are very realistic models, they are pretty old assets. If I render them straight of the box, they look shitty. I had to update the materials on every part on the bike down to the nuts and bolts to get them to render properly. Again, takes a lot of time to set them up. Once I have them the way I want I save them. The whole process starts over if I make changes.

Most of the motorcycle assets you can find are cartoonish crap and don't have the ability for customization. (Minion's bikes.) The bastards don't deserve righteous sleds. :poop:

Yeah, i was mostly thinking about minor mods, like the ones i would do. I really dont have any idea how big of a work it would be since wrench and hammer are more my kind of tools than computers.
Results would be minor, not sure if many of players really care about those little things that much so i already assumed its too little for too much of a work.

I understand that im not getting those mods i would want and since the bike is more og this way, i dont mind.
But i have a suggestion!!

Those 2 prospects from minions would look great on scooters or like kids dirt bikes.
Cheap chinese crap offcourse and maybe even just 1 for both of them. Eye patch guy has a issues on seeing depth so thats a great reason for him sitting sissy, both of them should have moto gp leather`s on them too to be safe. Scootah.jpg

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

I`m glad thou that its a old panhead and a not a new one, since it would tingle my wrench hand everytime i see it.
You obviously don't understand how much extra work your suggestion would entail so think with me here for a moment, friend...

Elvira (MC's bike) appears in many shots throughout the course of this AVN. IDK how many exactly but it's a lot, let's say 100 for the sake of a ballpark estimate... Adding even one option the player can select changes the render total required from 100 to 200... Adding two options makes it 400 total renders, i.e. 100 original renders, 100 option A, 100 option B and 100 more for those choosing option A and B. The numbers would expand geometrically from there as more options are added to account for every possible combination of options. I'm not about to do all that math for a simple forum post but it gets totally out of hand with the quickness, e.g. just one option doubles OBD's workload, two options multiplies the workload by four and at three options the workload becomes around ten fold to account for all options. I would much rather have Dima's choices for Elvira and be playing the next update sooner rather than once every six months or longer.

This is the same idea behind the limited number of choices the player has throughout the rest of the game as well. Dima had originally wanted to give the player more good guy/bad guy choices throughout the entire story until he saw how the workload expands with every choice offered. It's the same principle as the bike options except on a much larger scale. Dima has been a machine putting out such massive, content rich updates about every 3 months. He's more productive as a solo dev than many team devs I know. He truly is a machine when it comes to production. In the end, it's his story to tell and I, for one, am enjoying the hell out of that story. I hope you are as well, my friend.;)(y)

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

PS... You had said, "And i would totally rape it like i did with my bike." I hope that was a simple typo. We all speak and practice typo here. Hahaha:ROFLMAO: However, if it wasn't a typo... we rake our bikes, not rape them. Two examples of a raked front end in LRH are both Sluggo's and Willow's bikes. They both have an extended rake to the forks. MC's bike is a bobber with no real rake at all, just the traditional spring loaded bobber forks. Peace(y)

Dr. FuckFace

Jul 8, 2022
You obviously don't understand how much extra work your suggestion would entail so think with me here for a moment, friend...

Elvira (MC's bike) appears in many shots throughout the course of this AVN. IDK how many exactly but it's a lot, let's say 100 for the sake of a ballpark estimate... Adding even one option the player can select changes the render total required from 100 to 200... Adding two options makes it 400 total renders, i.e. 100 original renders, 100 option A, 100 option B and 100 more for those choosing option A and B. The numbers would expand geometrically from there as more options are added to account for every possible combination of options. I'm not about to do all that math for a simple forum post but it gets totally out of hand with the quickness, e.g. just one option doubles OBD's workload, two options multiplies the workload by four and at three options the workload becomes around ten fold to account for all options. I would much rather have Dima's choices for Elvira and be playing the next update sooner rather than once every six months or longer.

This is the same idea behind the limited number of choices the player has throughout the rest of the game as well. Dima had originally wanted to give the player more good guy/bad guy choices throughout the entire story until he saw how the workload expands with every choice offered. It's the same principle as the bike options except on a much larger scale. Dima has been a machine putting out such massive, content rich updates about every 3 months. He's more productive as a solo dev than many team devs I know. He truly is a machine when it comes to production. In the end, it's his story to tell and I, for one, am enjoying the hell out of that story. I hope you are as well, my friend.;)(y)

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

PS... You had said, "And i would totally rape it like i did with my bike." I hope that was a simple typo. We all speak and practice typo here. Hahaha:ROFLMAO: However, if it wasn't a typo... we rake our bikes, not rape them. Two examples of a raked front end in LRH are both Sluggo's and Willow's bikes. They both have an extended rake to the forks. MC's bike is a bobber with no real rake at all, just the traditional spring loaded bobber forks. Peace(y)
Yeah, i thought so since this render stuff is a form of wizardry to me.
Understood fully how many renders you need and how the amount multiples, just dont have any idea what it takes to make the modifications on the renders XD
Like if it would be really simple and you could modify 100 renders in 15min, then imo it would be a great option and issue would be mostly space oriented, and that could be solved by sticking on your mods and downloading a specific game file.

But like you said, i really have no idea :D My best buddies since childhood are architect and AI programmer, both of them have two right feet and thumbless hands (figure of speech) so i have outsourced all my computer wizardry needs on them for regular professional Joe stuff. My knowledge starts from nerds are wizards and ends in yeas, they are wizards.

Architect one just recently made me take like 500 pictures from a renovating project with my phone, i really thought he`s just fucking with me, but after a few days he showed me 3d model and blueprints with freaking exact measures.
If thats not magic then what is?

No. it was not.
Think about the guy you would keep away of your classic with a shotgun.
That`s me.
And no, i`m not touching any classic with intend anymore, never again. So many nightmares even after just moving a few engine mounts.

Did you btw know that the holy trinity is between V2, V8 and pussy?
When you have these, everyday is joyful ride.

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yeah, i thought so since this render stuff is a form of wizardry to me.
Understood fully how many renders you need and how the amount multiples, just dont have any idea what it takes to make the modifications on the renders XD
Like if it would be really simple and you could modify 100 renders in 15min, then imo it would be a great option and issue would be mostly space oriented, and that could be solved by sticking on your mods and downloading a specific game file.

But like you said, i really have no idea :D My best buddies since childhood are architect and AI programmer, both of them have two right feet and thumbless hands (figure of speech) so i have outsourced all my computer wizardry needs on them for regular professional Joe stuff. My knowledge starts from nerds are wizards and ends in yeas, they are wizards.

Architect one just recently made me take like 500 pictures from a renovating project with my phone, i really thought he`s just fucking with me, but after a few days he showed me 3d model and blueprints with freaking exact measures.
If thats not magic then what is?

No. it was not.
Think about the guy you would keep away of your classic with a shotgun.
That`s me.
And no, i`m not touching any classic with intend anymore, never again. So many nightmares after even a moving a few engine mounts.

Did you btw know that the holy trinity is between V2, V8 and pussy?
When you have these, everyday is joyful ride.
I've seen the process of making these renders and it still eludes me! I agree... wizards and digital sorcerers, every one of them!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish: My experience is in music and sales professionally and more music, archery and blade combat personally in the real world. I also play a fuck ton of games. Disabilities forced me to retire over a decade ago so I play more games than ever now. That has led me to help some dear friends with game mods and some games themselves. Most recently I have been helping a friend to find music for his latest project. I've also provided tons of play testing, technical expertise and a shit ton of research to help my friends in the modding community make cool mods...

It was not my intent to talk down to or lecture you in any way, my friend. As a father and grandfather I was trying hard not to take that "dad talk" tone. Hahaha:ROFLMAO: I hope I was successful. :)

May you always have a joyful ride, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020

View attachment 2229949

Popped my support cherry on this game and never looked back. The improvement from episode 1 to now is night and day. What's funny is the story, has me hooked and the ladies are the frosting on the cake. Think about it, I can blow a guys head off for pissing me off, leave and pick up my girl and take her to a titty bar. Which she enjoys as much as me.

Never push OBD, just enjoy the ride!

P.S. For all you Katy worshippers, what's her opinion about the Fox Box? :unsure:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Popped my support cherry on this game and never looked back. The improvement from episode 1 to now is night and day. What's funny is the story, has me hooked and the ladies are the frosting on the cake. Think about it, I can blow a guys head off for pissing me off, leave and pick up my girl and take her to a titty bar. Which she enjoys as much as me.

Never push OBD, just enjoy the ride!

P.S. For all you Katy worshippers, what's her opinion about the Fox Box? :unsure:
frkdn5n.jpg
This is my opinion about the Thot Box! Phtttttttttt!

Dr. FuckFace

Jul 8, 2022
It was not my intent to talk down to or lecture you in any way, my friend. As a father and grandfather I was trying hard not to take that "dad talk" tone. Hahaha:ROFLMAO: I hope I was successful. :)

May you always have a joyful ride, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)
World need`s granpas for lectures :cool:

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes