PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You need me to call you a Wambulance? :ROFLMAO:

It was a ball chilling 5F when I took the dog out to take a crap this morning! :poop:
Thankfully she didn't mess around too long finding the perfect spot to drop a deuce!

Stay safe and warm,
Dima
At 5F the puppy is freezing too! Frozen poo nuggets dropping...:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:... Pee-cicles shattering on the sidewalk... Hahaha:ROFLMAO: I come from the cold, frozen north. I know what cold is. Worked two summers but only one winter for BAX Global moving freight at the local international airport... 60 below wind chill... Even our beards froze up with sweat and snot...

Not sure why the generic ass snow is here but... whatever...

Hope this holiday finds you surrounded by those who love you :)

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
You need me to call you a Wambulance? :ROFLMAO:

It was a ball chilling 5F when I took the dog out to take a crap this morning! :poop:
Thankfully she didn't mess around too long finding the perfect spot to drop a deuce!

Stay safe and warm,
Dima
At least yours took a dump, my little shit just looked at me and wondered what the hell am I doing. she took a piss, big gust of wind came through and she ran to the door :ROFLMAO: . The little prima donna didn't dump for 30 hours, until gravity stepped in and gave the little creatin no choice :). After that, I couldn't get her to stop, froze my nuts off waiting for her!

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Hope everybody had a nice holiday. Promised myself I'd make sure, one day a year I'd behave and step away from the computer. Enjoy this time an appreciate every sunrise as a good day to be alive. :)

Mohawk01

Mar 30, 2018

I hope everyone well and is enjoying a good holiday.
With family being with us for the holidays, the progress hasn't been as fast as I would like. Once we are past New Years it will be quiet around the homestead. I'll be able to devote most of my time to the game.

Here is a quick status update for episode 1.0

5 Events complete

385 Still images

50 Animations/loops (2000+ images)
Including a couple of very long loops

3,300+ lines of text and code

The still image count hasn't gone up much since I've been focused on animations. Several are some of the best I've done thus far. IMHO

I've mentioned it before, but I'll split the episode into two parts. There are so many continuation events from 0.9.1 that need to be done, it would take too long to wait until they are all complete. I don't want to put out a micro update. I want at least an hour of game play. (If you read the text!) Once I have enough content to make it worthwhile to download, I'll put out Part 1.

As always, thank you for your support.

Stay safe,
OBD
Attached is a couple of images from LRH 1.0

Desert run.

Rin in her new apartment.

One for the Katy fans.

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018

I hope everyone well and is enjoying a good holiday.
With family being with us for the holidays, the progress hasn't been as fast as I would like. Once we are past New Years it will be quiet around the homestead. I'll be able to devote most of my time to the game.

Here is a quick status update for episode 1.0

5 Events complete

385 Still images

50 Animations/loops (2000+ images)
Including a couple of very long loops

3,300+ lines of text and code

The still image count hasn't gone up much since I've been focused on animations. Several are some of the best I've done thus far. IMHO

I've mentioned it before, but I'll split the episode into two parts. There are so many continuation events from 0.9.1 that need to be done, it would take too long to wait until they are all complete. I don't want to put out a micro update. I want at least an hour of game play. (If you read the text!) Once I have enough content to make it worthwhile to download, I'll put out Part 1.

As always, thank you for your support.

Stay safe,
OBD
Attached is a couple of images from LRH 1.0

Desert run.

Rin in her new apartment.

One for the Katy fans.
Wait do i see the famous bunny slippers? ( i saw them the first time in LoF and Laughed so fucking hard that my stomach hurt for 3hours ) :KEK:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Wait do i see the famous bunny slippers? ( i saw them the first time in LoF and Laughed so fucking hard that my stomach hurt for 3hours ) :KEK:
Hehe same here. That scene was hilarious. Hurray for the bunny slipper cameo. Can't wait for a Rin appearance and the desert run sounds epic. This promises to be and awesome finale.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Wait do i see the famous bunny slippers?
You had me slightly worried there for a moment, friend... In LoF, MC wore the bunny slippers which was about as masculine as Fashion Week at a San Francisco Gay Pride Parade!!! :eek:

Katy in the bunny slippers is adorable!!!:love: Katy has such a beautiful, round bum!:devilish:

However, if those bunny slippers had appeared on our LRH MC's feet... Burn that prospect cut, return Elvira to Kat, forfeit ALL the girls before the great beat down and MC being cast out of the Rogues... I don't think they would kill Ryker for that... well, Sluggo might... but, I'm pretty sure that MC's prospect days would be over with the quickness. Bunny slippers on a dude... What the actual fuck??? It was a fair piece of comedy in LoF because that MC was a metro sexual, soy boy. A guy in those bunny slippers was still ridiculous which is why it played so well as humor. In a motorcycle club environment... not so much...

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

Reactions: ohhiimfox

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
MC was quite taken with them as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bunny:love::love::love::love::love: Oh... we are going to mate our little bunny, Katy, like rabbits!!!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish: She has herself all lined up for it in that image... Both hands free to fondle her front parts and a perfect cushion for the pushin' from behind...

LOVE you Katy bunny!:love::love::love::love::love:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Bunny:love::love::love::love::love: Oh... we are going to mate our little bunny, Katy, like rabbits!!!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish: She has herself all lined up for it in that image... Both hands free to fondle her front parts and a perfect cushion for the pushin' from behind...

LOVE you Katy bunny!:love::love::love::love::love:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)
Dang, now I will always picture Katy in my mind with the bunny slippers on.... I'm doomed!!!:D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
P.S. But I couldn't agree more with you, the more we get to hump and make love with her the merrier!!! :love::love::love:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes