Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Good catches that I'm sure OBD appreciates and, of course, we all want perfection for this outstanding VN.
Well, I am not going to capture every line of text that looks like this game needs someone to go over with a fine tooth comb so that they are grammatically correct. There are at the very least a lot of missing/wrong words.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Well, I am not going to capture every line of text that looks like this game needs someone to go over with a fine tooth comb so that they are grammatically correct. There are at the very least a lot of missing/wrong words.
Well, every little bit helps. Just so ya know. We do appreciate the effort. Jus' Sayin' (y)

gahellander

Apr 5, 2021
4 months since last update.. love the games and story so far.. just curious as to when next update was coming out.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
That and the fact that you use a seeing eye dog to read for you... hehe JK Ride on, Phat.
If she's a dog why does she purr when I lick her pussy???:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
And, those tits are Waaaaaaay better than braille! Hahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO:
Although... I do keep reading the same message from both Jess AND Willow...
I read the braille on their chest and it says, "Fuck me deep and hard, daddy!":devilish:(y)
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Where can I find the other episodes for Android?
there is no other episodes, next update will include everything so far. xmas special isn't for android but no need to play it either.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I meant the older episodes from 1 to 6 :-D
The current v0.9.1 is the only version available now. It contains ALL chapters from 1-9. Chapter 10 should be along soon, toward the end of next month, I hope. But, it could be March. IDK. But, there is no separate version for any chapters, just the full 1-9 of v0.9.1
Hope that helps you, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)
PS: Jessy sends her love...:devilish:(y)

Base Profile Screenshot 2022.11.16 - 17.58.03.44.png

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes