MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Any word on when the next update will release? I might be a little bit damaged but I'm thinking about this game basically every day and I'm pining for the next update. Which is not meant to come off as ungrateful, that's just how big of an impact this game has had on me.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I’m writing people’s dialogues not Shakespeare. When people speak they clip words and don’t speak in perfectly formed sentences.
Hehehe, nice feint, OBD. But, you are correct! And see.... jus' now.... I had to backspace to put that comma after the word 'but'; cause it belongs there but (no comma) it sometimes ain't there in my head and gets left out when I write it. Jus' sayin'. Slang on, my friend! :geek:

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Sorry I'm a little dumb . I can't install it. Is over 2 g . What do I do?
There might be the issue of space and you might need to clean out somethings. or it might be a clash between the same update but newer install vs older install. but the most common is the space option. Now there is always the way of deleting the current install you have and install the previous version first.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I would like to compliment her on her fashion sense...
Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Real Genius... Wow! You're making me feel OLD! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: I still remember when that was a new release!:ROFLMAO:

And yes, our bonnie bunny Katy DOES have exceptional fashion sense. :) Frankly, she can wear whatever she likes as it will only end up in a heap on the floor!:devilish:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Xathras

Feb 3, 2020
Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Real Genius... Wow! You're making me feel OLD! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: I still remember when that was a new release!:ROFLMAO:

And yes, our bonnie bunny Katy DOES have exceptional fashion sense. :) Frankly, she can wear whatever she likes as it will only end up in a heap on the floor!:devilish:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)
Though now I broke my brain imagining her saying to the MC: "Imadeyouasweater!"

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Bad Boy, trust is important. Just like the military, its the guy immediately on your left or right that you belief will do the right thing. Doesn't mean you run around being an asshole :ROFLMAO:, laws are still to be followed when appropriate. If not appropriate, than Mr. Smith & Wesson is the judge.
Antera, my friend, I agree with Runner and would add the following statement...
The blue choices are law and order type choices, not necessarily a "good guy." The red choices generate MC as more of a shades of grey anti-hero than a "bad guy." The real "bad guys" here in this story are Satan's Minions, not the Rogues.

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: Runner17
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes