motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
The chit chat is sooo much better here then in some other game threads on here. Came over here to wash out my eyes from the word "bruh" someone used....yes words back in the day like "tubular", "far out", ect... not used in the comedic sense drive me nuts. I very much wanted to post this into that person's comment, but I held my proverbial tongue as to not piss off the mods.
Hehehe... Family Guy is hilarious and I would say that particular clip probably fit the bill as you were thinking... Kudos for the restraint... hehehe;)

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Nice!! Unfortunately, (for me) I can't get the original (The Shangri-Las) version out of my head listening to it.
Geez Mot. I thought I was old as fuck... :ROFLMAO:

I meant to ask you, are you related to Mott the hoople?

I thought maybe they could do a us a remix of their signature song.

"All the old dudes..." :cool:

Last edited:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
future of mc
I'm not sure about the guys in the band, but Dee Snider is a rider. I forget which year, but he was the master of ceremonies at the Buffalo Chip campground during Sturgis. Hell of party! (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Geez Mot. I thought I was old as fuck... :ROFLMAO:

I meant to ask you, are you related to Mott the hoople?

I thought maybe they could do a us a remix of their signature song.

"All the old dudes..." :cool:
No worries, M8. You write the story an' I'll "carry the news". Hehehe.... "old as fuck"... what have I been sayin' for the last 10 months? When I was young... Christ was still a corporal! An' no, I'm not related to mott the hoople but, we be M8's. I'm motseer. Get it? mot the seer... Thomas Prophet. An obscure reference if ever there was one. Cheers, M8. :cool:

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Love you guys! What a motley band of brothers we make! Just a pack of old fucks trying to out do each other's decrepitude! Hahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well... I actually hate to tell y'all this but I have you all beat because for me, it's not the years so much as it is the ultra-high mileage!!! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Chronologically, I am 56 years of age yet between the years, stress, the many thousands of miles traveled on my personal long road and the multiple disabilities I am actually more like 112!!! Yep, I even have Bilbo Baggins' Eleventy One years beat by a few seasons! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Yep... way too many miles on this model year here! If I were a vintage vehicle at the salvage yard and you were scavenging for usable parts, you'd take one look at me and think... "What the fuck happened to that rusted out wreck!?!?!" Hahaha:ROFLMAO: I'm just glad I get to hang out with such a cool crew on this wonderfully winding and twisting Long Road Home.

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)

PS: Ashley stopped by to fuck my brains out. (Yes, the man junk still works. It's just everything else that's broken! haha:LOL:) She says "Hi" and sends her love.:love:
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.13 - 14.35.29.91.png

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The chit chat is sooo much better here then in some other game threads on here. Came over here to wash out my eyes from the word "bruh" someone used....yes words back in the day like "tubular", "far out", ect... not used in the comedic sense drive me nuts. I very much wanted to post this into that person's comment, but I held my proverbial tongue as to not piss off the mods.
That "Bruh" guy in your video clip would mysteriously disappear and have a "tragic" and rather fatal accident, bruh! Well... if you can call bashed over the head with a rock fifty times before getting dropped off of a mountain an accident. Hahaha:ROFLMAO: How're you feeling NOW, bruh? Still triggered? Nothing to say? Oh, right... you're dead! hahaha:ROFLMAO: What an insufferable prick!

Yes, my friend, I wholeheartedly agree! Folks that come with "trigger warnings" need to just fuck off! There's an entire generation of self entitled, self serving, totally oblivious young folks out there now. The world is terribly over populated... can't we just kill them and start over? What an incredible waste of space and resources!

We are fortunate that Long Road Home appeals to a more specific group of fairly like minded folks. I'm still hoping that the Rogues take a road trip with all the ladies to a biker rally. THAT would be AWESOME!

Anyway... at least there's one place I know where I can always be myself without all the external bullshit. Sláinte!

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
any time frame on the next update i miss katy and kat
Soon. Like really... soon. I'm reasonably sure that Dmitri is very possibly close to being ready to commence to begin to start to finish almost any time SOON. Not only that but, when soon arrives then you and I along with many others will download and enjoy this wonderfully conceived saga, "The Long Road Home". Soon - ish.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Hang in there guys. I'm polishing the long event to move MC one step closer to becoming a full member. I'm also working on transition scenes to tie the events for 1.0 part 1 together in a logical order. A lot of stuff was left hanging out there from 0.9.1 Not all of them will be addressed in 1.0 part 1, but I want it to play smooth and not feel disjointed. I plan on giving everyone an early Valentine's present... ;)

Take care,
Dima

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Hang in there guys. I'm polishing the long event to move MC one step closer to becoming a full member. I'm also working on transition scenes to tie the events for 1.0 part 1 together in a logical order. A lot of stuff was left hanging out there from 0.9.1 Not all of them will be addressed in 1.0 part 1, but I want it to play smooth and not feel disjointed. I plan on giving everyone an early Valentine's present... ;)

Take care,
Dima
But.... Valentine is for ppl that have a partner..... All i have is this game :p So don´t leave us hanging for too long :D

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
But.... Valentine is for ppl that have a partner..... All i have is this game :p So don´t leave us hanging for too long :D
For some it was the day associated with rejection. The little banana flavored(my fav flavor) yellow heart shaped candy with Be Mine, I love you, ect... 7790-valentines-candy-hearts-puppy-love-unsplash-l.jpg I got a lot of rejection, because I was a bit of a rebel. I didn't chase the ladies for love I chased the ladies to snap their bras and throw grasshoppers down their blouse.

The MC will have no problems with this however.

Karasuma45

Mar 25, 2019
Man. Android starts at episode 7 and game has no gallery. I cant see the early bits. I was hoping dev save works on android but it gives me an error.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Man. Android starts at episode 7 and game has no gallery. I cant see the early bits. I was hoping dev save works on android but it gives me an error.
android is in multple parts, search dev's posts past ~10 pages and you see all parts.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Here you go... Links to dev's posts for the Android files... you need all of it to play. That is all I know. I'm a PC player, just don't want a fellow player to feel left out, my friend... Enjoy
Early eps... https://f95zone.to/threads/long-road-home-v0-9-1-obdgames.45466/post-9600799
Latest update... https://f95zone.to/threads/long-road-home-v0-9-1-obdgames.45466/post-9452376

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

Mohawk01

Mar 30, 2018

The progress has picked quite a bit. Here is a quick status update for episode 1.0 part one.

9 Events complete.

678 Still images.

89 Animations/loops (4000+ images).
Including a couple of very long loops.

5,000+ lines of text and code.

It's not everything I wanted to get in for part 1, but I feel there is enough content to make it worthwhile to download and progress the main story. I'm polishing the text and coding for the main event that will move MC closer to getting full membership with the Rogues. I still have several transition scenes to do that will tie the events for the update together. Hopefully it won't seem too random. I plan to have the update out to the upper tier the first part of February.

As always, thank you for your support.

Stay safe,
OBD

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes