PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Is this game worth playing??

Also does this game walkthrough?

Thanks
Greetings my friend and welcome to the Long Road Home forums.:cool:(y)

Many of us here are salty old dogs... Some with more salt than others and occasionally dripping with sarcasm. (Yes CXX, that was for you, my friend. Hahaha:ROFLMAO:) Most of us are somewhere between middle age and dead but still kicking, the latter being me... not in good shape but still kicking... kinda... So, I hope you get our grumpy old fuck sense of humor. Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Is this game worth playing? FUCK YES!!! This is one of the top Ren'Py AVN titles I have played to date! And, I have played HUNDREDS of them! So, you bet your ass this title is well worth playing... every single mile marker on this long road!

First, it has an intensely dramatic story that deals with many adult themes including but not limited to murder, rape and mayhem of all kinds. Our amazing master of ceremonies, the awesome dev OBD aka Dimitri57 aka Dima aka grouchy old fuck IS a biker so this story, while fantastical and idealized at times, plays as realistic and believable. Then there are the girls... So, many hot girls that I struggle to remember them all! First we meet Tracey, an insatiable, hot ginger milf and her daughter Jessy. That is where we begin... but it isn't called Long Road Home for naught. I'll post a few images just to give you a taste of the wonderful, sweet and tasty women at the end of this post. This is a true harem game where you can date multiple girls all the way through the story and the sexy good times are solar flare hot!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

As for the walkthrough, it's built in (just make sure that EZ mode is active in the settings) and ready to play. There are two types of choices, blue and red. The blue choices are more the law and order type selections... I skip most of them because this isn't the type of title where you want to be seen as a "goody two shoes" type. There are some of these blue choices that will cost MC his life... as in game over. Just make sure to save often, particularly at major choices and find the twists on your own. This is not an overly choice laden story but the choices DO matter! One blue choice that I highly recommend is the one that appears here...
LRH choice...Screenshot 2022-09-11 122137.png
It is in the first act with the blue choice leading to a short bonus ending that has some dark humor in relation to the early story's main antagonist getting his comeuppance and a "happily ever after" kind of end. If you save on this screen and play the blue option first then reload here and play the red option that leads to the rest of the main story then it plays out as if MC is imagining what might happen IF he made the blue choice then decides to be realistic.

Oh... and, some of the blue choices can save the life of some of the girls. In general, saving the girls is a good idea, making choices that disrespect the wishes of the Rogues leaders (the club MC later prospects) is BAD for your health.

The red choices aren't necessarily evil, just more badass than good guy type choices. You'll meet the REAL evil "bad guys" later in the story... no spoilers but they are called Satan's Minions for good reason!

This story is one hell of a great ride! I HIGHLY recommend it! So, I sincerely hope you enjoy your Long Road Home, my friend.:cool:(y) Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

PS: Here are those images I promised... Enjoy!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
In summery of what my friend P.P. above said Just be respectfull, nice and generous to girls.
Do whatever Mama Della, Stan and the guys in the gang tell or ask you to do.
When they tell you to do it and don't ever question it.
A good rule of thumb to remember with this game is after you R.I.P. JD.
(never pick Blue it not good for you ) (Pink is a girls favorite colour) (You might want to pick Red if you don't want to end up dead).
Of course OBD could change that later but works for now :)

Quick example say if Sluggo is pissing on a body you may want to join in.
You evenchally get a nice new family a "ma hoosive" Harem and you live longer none of which is a bad thing in a game:devilish::devilish::devilish:.

Oh Yeh P.S. my personal favourite ( For great satisfaction you can't beat a nice CREAMPIE). ;););)

Just Sayin

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
In summery of what my friend P.P. above said Just be respectfull, nice and generous to girls.
Do whatever Mama Della, Stan and the guys in the gang tell or ask you to do.
When they tell you to do it and don't ever question it.
A good rule of thumb to remember with this game is after you R.I.P. JD.
(never pick Blue it not good for you ) (Pink is a girls favorite colour) (You might want to pick Red if you don't want to end up dead).
Of course OBD could change that later but works for now :)

Quick example say if Sluggo is pissing on a body you may want to join in.
You evenchally get a nice new family a "ma hoosive" Harem and you live longer none of which is a bad thing in a game:devilish::devilish::devilish:.

Oh Yeh P.S. my personal favourite ( For great satisfaction you can't beat a nice CREAMPIE). ;););)

Just Sayin
You know... I was thinking that the choices that save the girls such as the young street walker, getting Rin away from the Minions and choosing to honor your promise to Jessy to meet her at work instead of having sex with Nikki's GF were blue choices but they aren't marked at all if I'm remembering correctly now... Hmmm... Will have to look those up. Don't want to give new folks the wrong info! Thanks, my friend! :)

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

PS: I totally agree that respect is the key for both the ladies and the Rogues club. When in Rome... be Roman! When Sluggo pisses on the corpse of a fallen enemy, PISS! When the girls flirt, flirt back and if they don't, flirt anyway but always be kind, friendly and respectful to the ladies at all times. Also... happiness is a plump pink nipple between my lips and a hot cream pie! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Last edited:

Karasuma45

Mar 25, 2019
  • Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes